3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinkino 29.08.21 12:36 am

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Platform: Switch Genre: Action

Developer: Team Ninja

Publisher: Nintendo

Release date: 19 July 2019

Trailer:

Suddenly, at TGA 2018, Nintendo announced the 3rd part of the MUA, and the developer is not the internal Activision studios, as it was before, but Team Ninja.

Immediately a positive moment from the trailer - the X-Men were finally lifted the ban on use in video games.

61 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

I try not to watch anything so that me and the boys can come off in the game with fresh impressions. And then before the release, nothing at all, but the video is too much for the game.

Untitled-3.jpg

O
Owl 29.08.21

32 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

I try not to watch anything so that me and the boys can come off in the game with fresh impressions. And then before the release, nothing at all, but the video is too much for the game.

Untitled-3.jpg

Well, you and the boys will not lose anything if they look. the game is unicellular, there is really nothing to spoil: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

2 minutes ago, Owl said:

there is really nothing to spoil

Well, how would the gameplay itself, how the fights take place and so on. Everything is a spoiler if you really want to : troll_face_18:

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

here are the spoilers : 57a8bd5c3deb6_FROG10:

N
Nipponjin 29.08.21

dozensnake spoilers from the official site? 

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

Stole.

A
ACE 29.08.21

https://gamemag.ru/reviews/marvel-ultimate-alliance-3-the-black-order-switch

Overview

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

PPC we have dns as much as 19 days will be delayed in retail, 1s is also xs when

I thought such long delays were already in the past, but fig):

on the game they write that it looks more like moa2 than the first one, sadly of course, the first one had more customization and rpg and the levels did not look like arenas

plus the costumes are still in trouble, almost all of them are stupidly recolored, but they already promise to add them in the future, though it's not clear whether on a paid basis or not

in general, it is interesting to learn more about endgame and trials

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

dozensnake in Moscow without delay, they will bring it today)

Launch Trailer:

Parsing DF:

Dock from dynamic 720-1080r

Portable 540-720r

At the start 36 characters - 35th revealed Loki, who is 36th during the game you will recognize)

August 30th free update with Colossus and Cyclops.

The characters in the first paid Marvel Knights DLC Pack are Blade, Moon Knight, Punisher, and Morbius.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

3 minutes ago, Tinkino said:

in Moscow without delay, today they will bring

: frog22:

I'll try to buy mb through Australia if possible, there is a standard price

G
Ghost from the Desk 29.08.21

Well played cheerfully. Sometimes such a batch starts that you get lost. It looks prettier in the dock, but also in the portable app. Here anti-aliasing would also be sweet. 

3 hours ago, Tinkino said:

The characters in the first paid Marvel Knights DLC Pack are Blade, Moon Knight, Punisher, and Morbius.

7e59895e71557b3be240eb67fdd59c8e.jpg

N
Nipponjin 29.08.21

I went through two chapters, I like everything. I am glad that so far all the bosses have been with a twist and are very different in mechanics. 

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

I don’t understand with pumping. Hero of 20 lvl has 8 thousand health, 10th - 6 thousand. Is it on purpose so that you can let your friend play with your favorite character and he doesn't feel like a sucker?

M
MaxiBat 29.08.21

Guys, help with the question.

My player is on the brink of death. Can I switch to another and share my health?

Thank you in advance!

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

9 hours ago, MaxiBat said:

My player is on the brink of death. Can I switch to another and share my health?

Thank you in advance!

You have 3 resurrections on your team, you can switch to another one and resurrect, and of course so three times.

Some characters have special traits like a Healing Factor like Wolverine and Deadpool, which always regenerate HP, with the help of certain equipment later in the game you can improve the regen, or add it to the character.

So far, I really like the game, the main thing is to choose the characters for yourself and it will be great. 

Modified on July 21, 2019 by Zenforso

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

so far, I really don't like the camera, it's just disgusting in the local co-op, in the previous parts it was not so bad

well, some bosses hit through objects and spam the same impenetrable techniques often

otherwise cool

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

dozensnake don't play solo?

I cut the heroic cell into the solo, it's great with it, the only moment was in prison, when you enter the cells in one section and the hero only shines through, but what is inside is invisible. At the same time, this is only literally in 6 cameras like.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

4 hours ago, dozensnake said:

unbreakable tricks often

By the way, iframes on dodges are generous enough, but sometimes it's hard to predict when something will fly in from behind the camera. But I managed to rain even large AoEs practically standing in them both at the beginning and at the end of the dodge, a strange thing.

Yes, solo and online cooperation is much better than in LAN with a camera. I have already gone quite far in the game, so far everything is again pretty good, although it clearly sagged in pumping due to the fact that I went in the lab along a purely attacking branch. As a result, the situation is such that I kill everyone quickly, but they also fuck me in seconds sometimes : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

When the heroes discover all the skills, it becomes much more interesting.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Tinkino I play, the problem is purely for local coop

2 hours ago, Zenforso said:

By the way, iframes on dodges are generous enough, but sometimes it's hard to predict when something will fly in from behind the camera. But I managed to rain even large AoEs practically standing in them both at the beginning and at the end of the dodge, a strange thing.

it's not about dodge, everything can be dodged, it just hovers when the boss spams in a row 5 times the same trick where you just dodge and that's it

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

dozensnake you endure it until it opens and rushes in with synergy