3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tinkino 29.08.21 12:36 am

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Platform: Switch Genre: Action

Developer: Team Ninja

Publisher: Nintendo

Release date: 19 July 2019

Trailer:

Suddenly, at TGA 2018, Nintendo announced the 3rd part of the MUA, and the developer is not the internal Activision studios, as it was before, but Team Ninja.

Immediately a positive moment from the trailer - the X-Men were finally lifted the ban on use in video games.

61 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxiBat 29.08.21

16 hours ago, Zenforso said:

You have 3 resurrections on your team, you can switch to another one and resurrect, and of course so three times.

Some characters have special traits like a Healing Factor like Wolverine and Deadpool, which always regenerate HP, with the help of certain equipment later in the game you can improve the regen, or add it to the character.

So far, I really like the game, the main thing is to choose the characters for yourself and it will be great. 

Thanks for the answer!

In my opinion, it would be nice to share your health, because COM players are a little reckless and they all run into battle even with low HP, and sometimes it becomes not only difficult, but impossible to restore health during a boss fight. This I am already silent about the Infinity mode.

The game is cool, I got what I wanted))

A joke noticed a change of players at the head in the stark tower and the teams give an update almost every 5-7 minutes, and at the beginning of the game you run after the guards for almost 30 minutes))

Modified on July 22, 2019 by MaxiBat

N
Nipponjin 29.08.21

Dormammu is an awesome boss! It is a pity that the AI ​​does not help in any way, but only hits the mobs in the corners. 

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Nipponjin many of the bosses are pretty cool. I like that they have a good pull of movsets, moreover, each one. My favorite so far is the Green Goblin, although after Dormammu there was another cool one, but I better not say who exactly. 

Modified on July 22, 2019 by Zenforso

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

In the sixth chapter, the difficulty suddenly appears, uh-huh

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

All dodge boss fights, damn it.

Little hands are sweating.

Like.

10 out of 10 can not be given, of course, what about your dialogues, well, kamon? But if the camera and drawdowns are fixed with patches, then from my casual bell tower it is not at all clear to me why this is worse than Diablo 3, for example.

Which is considered very cool and almost 10 out of 10

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

1 minute ago, FreeFCA said:

why is it worse than Diablo 3

Well, at least there is no push here, there is no customization at all.

the costumes are the same shit

but this is not a grindilka ala diable, there is a completely different game plan

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

dozensnake in Diabla is a microscopic hero on the screen, and you will dress him up to the last level in something that is higher / higher than the figure.

And in the end, you chase the gun with the highest damage. There are 6 times fewer heroes in diabetes, so here's the custom

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

FreeFCA well, you will at least be, here after receiving 4 abilities your hero has no development except an increase in stats

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

dozensnake the rest 32, pump it;)

All the same, you are in Diablos just for a gun with a big number, and here you are just for a big number.

Well, okay, a point less than Diable for not drawing alternative guns. It's a great hack n slash anyway. More casual than Diabla, and Diablo has long been a casual wanker.

Modified on July 23rd, 2019 by FreeFCA

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

1 minute ago, FreeFCA said:

It's great hack n slash anyway

here, yes, it's just that Diablo is more about loot and the choice of builds (albeit limited to d3)

here all the same about scuffing for the most part

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

My customization and quality runs into side challenges to grab points for Hexes in Laba. Consider the direction for all your team chooses, if you decide to stick to a specific one. I went to the attacker (the topmost purple) and poured EVERYTHING there, the gameplay was hellish and fast. But when I got to the black order, I realized I had to cover the back with at least something.

Again, it is played surprisingly cheerfully, I thought the crap was 6 points and ok if in co-op, but not at least these challenges are still beating off their seven ... Some of them are just a bomb, I think to throw them in front of Thanos properly and open a pair characters that open only there, otherwise it will be difficult.

Modified on July 23rd, 2019 by Zenforso

P
Preacher 29.08.21

dozensnake oh and I do not agree about the camera in the co-op of the previous parts, played for three I remember and in some places I was still hell, especially in the Mifisto lock.

Modified on July 23rd, 2019 by Preacher

T
Tinkino 29.08.21

Zenforso I also merged most of it into purple, but not quite, into the rest a little bit, the flight is normal, they do not bend)

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Preacher well, she was suck, I just don't remember being SO suck as here in the coop

got to

Spoiler

dormammu

so far the most top bossfight

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

Passed the game yesterday, cool. A new difficulty and Infinity Rift are unlocked. I want to close them, get the characters that are unlocked there and start on a new difficulty.

Spoiler

Electra, Magneto, Loki and his mother Thanos. How can I resist ?!

Moreover, I passed yesterday in a cooperative, super fun and there were no particular problems with the connection, I saw the jerking of my partner's characters, but it did not affect the process. 

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

And I broke down on the corvus glaive: '(

And when does the 4th spot for ISO8 open?

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

Joe praises, but notes that it could have been better.

And a camera is such a camera.

B
Basten 29.08.21

for some reason, the joke about the elusive Joe immediately reminded

F
FreeFCA 29.08.21

Passed. There are problems, but it's interesting to play. The ending is great.

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

c8bcm1wrgti31.jpg? width = 640 & height = 360 & c