3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hero olympus 29.08.21 12:46 am

Asura's Wrath

[color = # ff0000] [size = 8] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] ASURA'S WRATH [/ font] [/ size] [/ color]
[img] http://cs9953.userapi.com/u78980292 /117535729/z_70bad435.jpg

[/ img] [b] Genre [/ b] - interactive anime with beat'em Up and TPS elements
[b] Developer [/ b] - CyberConnect 2
[b] Publisher [/ b] - Capcom
[b] Platforms [/ b] - PS3; Xbox 360
[b] Release [/ b] - in [size = 4] [color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] America February 21, February 24, 2012 in Europe and February 23 2012, in Japan [/ font] [/ color] [/ size]

Description:

[quote] [color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] Asura's Wrath artfully intertwines Asian mythology and science fiction. This is an epic story of brutal injustice and harsh retribution. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] Always in action. Asura's Wrath blurs the line between the game and the anime - after all, you can control the main character even during cinematics. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] In addition, The episode-based plot gives the game a similarity to the TV series. [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] Be on the lookout. The eventful story will not allow you to be distracted for a minute - the hero will have to get out of seemingly hopeless situations. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] Enemies are all around. Many opponents and truly gigantic bosses will be a serious challenge even for experienced action fans. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] No mercy. The player will find something to oppose the enemies - the angry Asura is able to crush any, even the most terrible opponents. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif,] At the speed of light ... The second playable character is Asura Yasha's rival. Its main advantage is the ability to move at a truly incredible speed. [/ Font] [/ color] [/ quote]

Launch-trailer with Russian subtitles,

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp ; v = UjbpE6Oif9I [/ media]

Screenshots:
[spoil]
[img] http://cs5958.userapi.com/u28533926/117535729/y_cbe9e286.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://cs5958.userapi.com/u28533926/117535729/y_948f7286.jpg [ / img]
[img] http://cs5958.userapi.com/u28533926/117535729/z_4392b565.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://cs5958.userapi.com/u28533926/117535729/z_8cd95924.jpg [/ img ]
[/ spoil]

Release date of all DLCs known at the moment:
[img] http://cs5430.userapi.com/v5430926/220/vxiUKw7-qpU.jpg [/ img]

There is also a walkthrough with Russian subtitles:

[url = "http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL25DCF9C6C7498C30&feature=plcp"] http: //www.youtube.c...mp; feature = plcp [/ url] Modified 28 April, 2012 by heroolympus
124 Comments
Sort by:
h
hero olympus 29.08.21

I decided not to wait for the demo to be released in other PS Stores, created a Japanese account and downloaded the demo. : icon_cool: : icon_mrgreen:

Impressions.

The fact is that playing Asura's Wrath is much more interesting than watching, and not vice versa. What the developers mentioned when they talked about the release date of the demo, namely that the game will be improved and added in everything since TGS 2011, it's all true. The game has become more beautiful than the builds that were shown before. There are more dialogues, more small cut-scenes, there are many different sounds that I personally have not heard in other games. O_o. The game runs very smoothly, without brakes, especially when you want to turn on an episode, the game instantly shows the controls in a particular episode and instantly loads it. The game mechanics consists of 2 combat techniques, ranged and melee. That is, you can shoot at the enemy, however, you will not accumulate a lot of anger and actually close combat in which you just have to constantly hammer the O button, and sometimes the triangle button. You can skip some scenes in which there is no QTE, that is, you pressed the select button, some cut-scene is skipped or several, if several cut-scenes without QTE are running in succession. By the way, I'm surprised that in the Japanese store the game is in English. O_O. But this is not the main thing, the main thing is that Asura's Wrath is fun to play. I really hope that CyberConnect 2 will leave all the most delicious, namely the gameplay. Which many people lack. Fortunately, I don’t watch anything about the game, and I’m definitely not going to watch it now, I’ll go through the demo to the holes. By the way, about the complexity, well, how to say it is easy, even very easy. I hope that the high level of difficulty will give us a challenge. If someone liked the soundtrack, you can pause the game and listen to good music, not even very good one. (I ask you not to rely on my opinion, there is no friend on the taste and color): agree: : up:

In general, I'm waiting for the game and take it to the collection, I hope the game will be a masterpiece, I liked the demo very much, I will recommend it to everyone. I can't fully describe everything, if anyone needs to ask questions, if for some reason you can't or don't want to download the demo (O_O). Always ready to answer. : gigi: : icon_cool:

From information.

[quote] [color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Japanese Voice cast is quite splendid: [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color ]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Asura - Yasumoto Hiroki (安 元 洋 貴) [Sado Yasutora in Bleach] [/ left] [/ size] [ / font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Yasha - Suwae Junichi (諏 訪 部 順 一) [Grimmjow in Bleach] [/ left] [ / size] [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Mithra - Kugimiya Rie (釘 宮 理 恵) [Alphonse in Fullmetal Alchemist] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font ] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Deus - Ebara Masashi (江 原 正 士) [Hohenheim in Fullmetal Alchemist] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Ogasu - Ishizuka Unshou (石 塚 運 昇) [Jack Black in Cowboy Bebop ] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Waizen - Chafurin (茶 風 林) [Inspector Megure in Detective Conan] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Sergei - Tobita Nobuo (飛 田 展 男) [Clovis in Code Geass] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Karuro - Otsuka Chikao (大 塚 周 夫) [TaoPaiPai in Dragonball series] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font ] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [size = 3] [left] Oruga - Honda Takako (本 田貴子) [Aoi Kiriko in Godannar] [/ left] [/ size] [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote]

R
Rebial 29.08.21

By the way, I have a super idea for Gomyak's omenisation, which I will never voice loudly.
Why don't they play the demos in public?

h
hero olympus 29.08.21

[b] [member = Rebial] [/ b], I'm sure that one of the admins will ask, "What's the point in that?" : icon_mrgreen:

R
Rebial 29.08.21

Development of the resource and filling it with content. Obviously the same.
I would have been writing a bunch of videos a long time ago if tuning the TV tuner was not in the bastard Modified on January 10, 2012 by Rebial

h
hero olympus 29.08.21

[b] [member = Rebial] [/ b], Who knows, maybe they're just too lazy, or maybe not.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 4 minutes 24 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = Rebial] [/ b], Yes, a TV tuner is good, there is still no way to buy and I can't find a good one.

R
Rebial 29.08.21

[i] By the way, I'm surprised that in the Japanese store the game is in English. [/ i]
Not surprising, given the current economic situation.

Please try to run a "plaster" player with music in parallel with the game. Is it possible?

h
hero olympus 29.08.21

[quote] [i] By the way, I'm surprised that in the Japanese store the game is in English. [/ i]

[color = # 282828] No wonder, given the current economic situation. [/ color] [/ quote] : okay:

[quote ] Please try to run a "console" player with music in parallel with the game. Is it possible? [/ quote]

I tried it. Unfortunately no. : icon_sad:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 2 minutes 1 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Oh, I forgot to add to my impressions. Camera, very good camera work (let's just say). I liked it very much.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 53 minutes 18 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [size = 3]

[quote ] [color = # 000000] [font = Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [size = 3]
[url = "http://www.destructoid.com/e3-asura-s-wrath-is-crazy-and-epic-and-not-just-qtes-203311.phtml"] I've defended [i] Asura's Wrath [/ i] before [/ url] and I'm here to do it again, this time with some help from the folks making it. Many that saw [url = "http://www.destructoid.com/preview-asura-s-wrath-198635.phtml"] our first preview of the game [/ url] were quick to criticize, saying that the game looked like a bunch of Quick Time Events (QTE). [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
CyberConnect2 president Hiroshi Matsuyama thinks he knows why the game might be seen that way: "These comments, a lot of the critisms of [i] Asura's Wrath [/ i], that it's all just QTEs, we think that a lot of these are just based on people just seeing videos, not having played the demo. "[/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
Face ! [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
Matsuyama also says that he feels that the game's events are more than just triggers to progress a cutscene. [/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
"There are QTE events in the game but they're not just QTEs, meaning that we're not putting them into the game just to have them," he explained to Destructoid. "We're putting them in the game to get the player to connect more with Asura, to really become him. You're really mimicking Asura's actions with the controller." [/ Size] [/ font] [/ color]
As our discussion continued, we talked about how they worked to make [i] Asura's Wrath [/ i] seamless, so players would not sitting around watching cutscenes between action. He says that they wanted to blur the lines between action and cutscenes. [/ Size] [/ font] [/ color]
"We want people to know that it's not just QTEs," Matsuyama said. "And we've only shown a small portion of the game so far."
[/ quote]

: ammm:[/ size] [/ font] [/ color]
[/ size] [/ font] [/ color]

S
SuperAsdasd 29.08.21

Played, just incredible action. Connect the gods of animation and staging battles. Most anticipated game of the year.

h
hero olympus 29.08.21

[b] [member = SuperAsdasd] [/ b], Yes, a release and a collectible as soon as possible. : agree: ^ _ ^

O
Owl 29.08.21

Is there a Russian deme store?

P
Petuhito 29.08.21

Is she even less schizoid than a bayanetta? If the same level of idiocy, with stupid music, then I will not even download the demo

S
Shibito 29.08.21

Don't download it for anything !!!!!

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
: icon_eek: : icon_eek: : icon_eek:

h
hero olympus 29.08.21

[b] [member = Petuhito] [/ b], It's just a matter of taste. Download, look, write later, if you play, your opinion. : gigi:

[b] [member = Owl] [/ b],
[quote] Asura's Wrath demo today on Xbox Live and American PSN. Tomorrow - and in European. [/ Quote] : icon_wink:

Other opinions about the demo:

[quote] [color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] I played the demo version, though I haven't played enough yet, heh. Perhaps I'll start with the bad: [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Both fights are somehow too easy, terribly simple, there was never a danger of defeat, in as a result, the adrenaline level was low. Of course, it was announced on Twitter that the demo will be sharpened for Easy, but it's Very Easy, most likely. In the full version, you will definitely need to start on average at least. [/ Font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Voice acting: I played in English and Japanese (for Japanese, you need to set the appropriate console language), naturally Japanese is superior to English in all respects, especially Asura's emotionality is conveyed better in Japanese voice, much, all this anger, growling angry voice, shouting ... But there is one thing that disappointed me terribly - the mockup of the characters' lips was made in English ru / images / smilies / 15_weeping.gif [/ img] [color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,]) and it is very often striking how Japanese voices do not coincide very much with lip movement, which is bad , looks really bad and spoils half of the Japanese voice acting experience. I do not understand why they sharpened the lip animation in the Japanese game to match English, epic fail. I hope,

[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] But the gameplay pleased me. Immediately I want to disassemble the QTE part - all the buttons that need to be pressed correspond to their functions during gameplay: [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Triangle is a powerful attack, respectively all powerful attacks in QTE are a triangle; [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Circle - quick hits, combo, therefore all the moments where you need to quickly press one button , it will be a circle; [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Cross - jump, corresponding actions in QTE; [/ font] [/ color]
[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Etc. It helps a lot in terms of feel of the continuity between normal gameplay and QTE. The very same QTE really allows you to feel the strength of the hero, thanks to the competent vibration and the frequent need to press something during the cut-scene. I especially remember how I hammered Weisen's giant finger, by this moment the thumb was already tired, but nevertheless you press with all your might and with all speed on the circle, you watch how your hero strikes with incredible speed, then here an interesting thing happens when Asura's arms begin to break, you just can’t continue to press the circle, because your finger really gets tired and count with Asura you feel the damage he inflicts on himself, pounding the enemy until he loses his arms and when the battle is over, exhale with that, that you can already relax,

[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] Well, there is little to say about the gameplay itself, if you saw a fight with a giant boss and with a boss with a sword, then you already know everything. We shoot with a square, with a triangle we inflict powerful blows, a circle with quick blows and build a combo from it, inserting a square or a triangle at one time or another. Jump with a cross, with the help of R1 and with the left analogue in the direction of cheap from blows and a shot. To shoot aimingly, the square must be clamped, but then you will not be able to move. L2 turns on the enhanced Asura mode, in which he does not become overturned, and the blows are more powerful. Under the Asura's health bar, when hitting the boss, a red bar accumulates, typing which we activate all Asura's anger and start a QTE, which progresses the boss battle further down the scenario.

[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] The game looks beautiful, rather unusual, considering that it was made on Unreal Engine 3 by the Japanese, which is the first time in my memory. They do a good job with the engine. [/ Font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] The demo version shows that the old one, the battles are those that were already seen 1-2 years ago at exhibitions and therefore in the final version, I hope everything will be a little different. [/ font] [/ color]

[color = # 000000] [font = verdana, geneva, lucida,] But the mockup of the lips of the characters in English killed me - the main and biggest frustration of the game. [/ font] [/ color] [/ quote] Modified on January 10, 2012 by heroolympus_39050

f
fist_exe 29.08.21

crap

but kte not bad

H
HEMAN 29.08.21

[b] [member = heroolympus_39050] [/ b],
hmm, on ps3 with optimization, everything is fine, otherwise the UE3 was moving?
And then I remember Enslaved on ps3, and many other games on UE3 for ps3, a little sad.: think:

P
Petuhito 29.08.21

Some kind of madness. I linked that there will be good gameplay, but bad style, and it turned out to be bad gameplay, but not bad style.
We must take, in short.

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

downloaded the demo, it dispelled all doubts - I will not play this

better than buy a kinzo about a bald Rio de Janeire Changed on January 10, 2012 by Knuck Knuck

N
Neversmile 29.08.21

I wonder what should put pressure on the brain to call it a masterpiece

H
Hideo 29.08.21

[quote name = 'heroolympus_39050' timestamp = '1326212040' post = '2461300']
[b] [member = Petuhito] [/ b], Just a matter of taste. Download, look, write later, if you play, your opinion. : gigi:

[b] [member = Owl] [/ b],
[quote] Asura's Wrath demo today on Xbox Live and American PSN. Tomorrow - and in the European one. [/ Quote] : icon_wink:

Other opinions about the demo:

[quote] [color = # 000000] I played the demo version, though I haven't played enough yet, heh. Perhaps I'll start with the bad: [/ color]
[color = # 000000] Both fights are somehow too easy, terribly simple, there was never a danger of defeat, as a result of which the adrenaline level was low. Of course, it was announced on Twitter that the demo will be sharpened for Easy, but it's Very Easy, most likely. In the full version, it will definitely be necessary to start on average at least.
[color = # 000000] Voice acting: I played in English and Japanese (for Japanese, you need to set the appropriate console language), naturally Japanese surpasses English in all respects, especially Asura's emotionality in a Japanese voice is conveyed steeper, much, all this anger, a growling angry voice, shouting ... But there is one thing that disappointed me terribly - the mockup of the characters' lips is made in English ([/ color] [img] http://forum.igromania.ru/images/smilies/15_weeping.gif [/ img] [ color = # 000000]) and very often it is striking how the Japanese voices do not coincide very much with the movement of the lips, which is bad, looks very bad and spoils half of the impression from the Japanese voice acting. I do not understand why they sharpened the lip animation in the Japanese game to match English, epic fail. I hope that this will eventually be fixed, although it is unlikely [/color] [img] http://forum.igromania.

[color = # 000000] But the gameplay pleased. Immediately I want to disassemble the QTE part - all the buttons that need to be pressed correspond to their functions during gameplay: [/ color]
[color = # 000000] Triangle is a powerful attack, respectively, all powerful attacks in QTE are a triangle; [/ color]
[color = # 000000] Circle - fast strikes, combo, therefore all the moments where you need to quickly press one button without stopping, it will be a circle; [/ color]
[color = # 000000] Cross - jump, corresponding actions in QTE; [/ color ]
[color = # 000000] Etc. It helps a lot in terms of feel of the continuity between normal gameplay and QTE. The very same QTE really allows you to feel the strength of the hero, thanks to the competent vibration and the frequent need to press something during the cut-scene. I especially remember how I hammered Weisen's giant finger, by this moment the thumb was already tired, but nevertheless you press with all your might and with all speed on the circle, you watch how your hero strikes with incredible speed, then here an interesting thing happens when Asura's arms begin to break, you just can’t continue to press the circle, because your finger really gets tired and count with Asura you feel the damage he inflicts on himself, pounding the enemy until he loses his arms and when the battle is over, exhale with that, that you can already relax,

[color = # 000000] Well, there is little to say about the gameplay itself, if you saw a fight with a giant boss and a boss with a sword, then you already know everything. We shoot with a square, with a triangle we inflict powerful blows, a circle with quick blows and build a combo from it, inserting a square or a triangle at one time or another. Jump with a cross, with the help of R1 and with the left analogue in the direction of cheap from blows and a shot. To shoot aimingly, the square must be clamped, but then you will not be able to move. L2 turns on the enhanced Asura mode, in which he does not become overturned, and the blows are more powerful. Under the Asura's health bar, when hitting the boss, a red bar accumulates, typing which we activate all Asura's anger and start a QTE, which progresses the boss battle further down the scenario.

[color = # 000000] The game looks beautiful, rather unusual, considering that it was made on Unreal Engine 3 by the Japanese, which is the first time in my memory. They cope with the engine well. [/ Color]

[color = # 000000] The demo version shows that the old one, the battles are those that were already seen 1-2 years ago at exhibitions and therefore in the final version, I hope everything will be somewhat differently. [/ color]

[color = # 000000] But the mockup of the characters' lips in English killed me - the main and biggest disappointment of the game. [/ color] [/ quote]
[/ quote]
Passed the demo, I take it ..: up:

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

QTE: The Game