3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 29.08.21 12:59 am

Saints row iv

sr_iv_logogif7yuc8.gif

Platform - PS3 / 360 / PC
Genre - Open World / Action
Publisher - Deep Silver
Developer - Volition
Release Date - August 20, 2013 (America) August 23, 2013 (Europe)

Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ax5lfDVjF3w

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
MWorld II 29.08.21

unexpectedly, I thought GDC would still be advertised

Graphically, it has not changed at all, and so the degree of madness is even higher

r
razgulnov 29.08.21

I liked the third, but the trailer looks more like another DLC.

b
burn 29.08.21

really more like dlc, even cars like in the 3rd part.

in principle, they also had a lot of groundwork, that's all resulted in a full-fledged 4K.

C
Catstet 29.08.21

: icon_sad: I was waiting for another four, another engine, another setting, a powerful leap in everything, but the same crazy ((and the reason was just good, everything went to this, but alas

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

Fucking A!

Mandatory purchase

and do not care what looks like dlts

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

I wonder what kind of ending they made canon ...

M
Monsterr 29.08.21

I'm glad that deep silver didn't change anything. And then I remember the head of THQ said that he didn’t like what SR had become

But as for me, the game found its niche, stopped chasing for GTA and that's great)

In general, I reviewed the trailer, but there and then dofgiga parodies

Here is a parody of mass effect 4, on the throne, on the film desperate with Antonio Banderas, on futurama and much more)

E
Echoes 29.08.21

In a coop for 4, as I understand it, there is no point in whitening =

played 300 hours in 3 parts, so the most anticipated game of this year and do not care for the next announcements)

K
Kreslodav 29.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], in the animation in the saints rw 4 header it turns out: icon_lol:

E
Echoes 29.08.21

Epic

1363361197-key-art.jpg

Saints Row 4 will make its worldwide debut with exclusive behind-closed-doors presentations, and any PAX East attendees that cosplay as a Saints Row character will be allowed to skip to the front of the line for the presentation ..

d
dharlequin 29.08.21

God, God, only live until August, and again I can enjoy the best trash sandbox of eva. And I thought that today the mood is so good, apparently, I subconsciously felt a surge of positive :)

E
Echoes 29.08.21

We are told that Saints Row 4 is not simply the Saints Row 3 "Enter the Dominatrix" standalone expansion in a different wrapper.

"That expansion was canceled and elements of it were rolled into Saints Row 4," a spokesperson for publisher Deep Silver tells Joystiq. "There will be a director's cut of Enter the Dominatrix released as DLC when SR4 comes out."

Saints Row 4 is being developed by Volition, which Deep Silver picked up along with the Saints Row IP during the THQ auction, and will launch August 20 in North America and August 23 everywhere else. The game is being developed for PC and "current-gen consoles." In a follow-up, we clarified that does not include Wii U.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-IrWrG4mGk&feature=player_detailpage

Modified on March 16, 2013 by ElliotFun

F
Freeman 29.08.21

Another portion of madness)))) Only license)))

A
Azzy 29.08.21

The music in the trailer is very similar to that of Rob Zombie. Is this track written specifically for the game / trailer or is there a full-fledged version?

S
SairusVirus 29.08.21

The music in the trailer is very similar to that of Rob Zombie. Is this track written specifically for a traler / game or is there a full-fledged version?

Shazam Says It's Death Blossoms - Like A G6 But Looks Like A Remix

E
Evolved 29.08.21

[member = 'SairusVirus'],

Only this remix is ​​closer to the sound in the teaser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjCM8B88kBs

e
eshkarala 29.08.21

And what, there is no more news? Otherwise, I found a detailed plot:

First of all, the status of the Third Street Saints gang skyrocketed when their leader was elected, no less, the president of the United States. And everything would be fine, but then a sudden catastrophic invasion of aliens broke out! Aliens transport the Saints to the virtual city simulation of Steelport to lock them there.

You are invited to find extraterrestrial superpowers and free the earthlings by defeating the leader of the aliens Zinyak, as well as get out of the simulation. To do this, you will probably need alien weapons that will turn you into a destruction machine. Well, super powers will allow our heroes to jump over buildings, run faster than a car and launch enemies into the air using telekinesis.

Deep Silver says the craziest part of Saints Row awaits us, as well as promising more intense action and better customization.

U
UnreaL 29.08.21

No matter how the negative attitude of the players affects the sales negatively

Otherwise, the series will turn in the wrong direction, it will be a shame

E
Echoes 29.08.21

We select the contents of the collector: up:

purple dildo not listed =

Modified on March 20, 2013 by ElliotFun

E
Echoes 29.08.21

And here is the first preview

ahem, if I understood correctly, these are the last saints of "this type"

In our interview with Volition Inc's Jim Boone, he said, rather bluntly, that this would be “the end” of Saints Row as we know it.

It was a ruse, to make the incredible wackiness that was about to unfold seem all the more silly. You, as the President, have been kidnapped by aliens and trapped in a Matrix-like recreation of the city of Steelport.

Blast allows you to freeze enemies which can then be shattered, and telekinesis allows you to manipulate objects in the environment. Players will be encouraged to mix and match the powers also, for example, turning a car into a block of ice then throwing it at oncoming nuisances.

Fret not, guns are still very much a part of Saints Row IV, and we saw two new additions to the arsenal. First up was the inflate-o-ray, which could be seen in last week's reveal trailer. This simply inflates enemies until they explode, no fuss but plenty of mess. The second new weapon is something I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop using ... The dubstep gun. Fire it and a familiar wub wub will ring out, forcing the surrounding inhabitants of Steelport to dance whether they're friend or foe. Cars too will begin bouncing to the music.

dubstep pistol D:

Modified on March 22, 2013 by ElliotFun