3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Ratchet Clank 2016

[alignright] sruH57b.jpg[/ alignright]

Platform: PS4
Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: Insomniac games
Release date: April 20, 2016
Website: http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/ratchet-clank-ps4/
Link to pre-order https://store.playstation.com/#!/ru-ru/%d0%b8%d0%b3%d1%80%d1%8b/ratchet-clank/cid=EP9000-CUSA01073_00-RATCHETPSNPREORD
Game based on a movie based on the game.
[hide = Description]
Ratchet & Clank 2016 is a remake that combines elements of the original game with a modern approach to the control system, new content, fresh and updated gameplay features, and much more ...
The game is created jointly by two divisions of Insomniac games, California and North Carolina. Many of the developers involved in the original are involved in the remake.
The game will have a close relationship with the animated film and share the vision of the original story of Retchet. In addition to improved visuals, comparable to the best projects on PS4, the game will offer an updated gameplay.
Both projects (film and game) will be released in the first half of 2015, and the gameplay of the game will be shown this fall.
[/ hide]
[hide = Video]
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlcJaSj33A
Link to the trailer in higher quality.
Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5KCB99ZLhY&app=desktop
[/ hide]
[hide = Screenshots & Box Art]
image_ratchet_clank-28511-3254_0001.jpg
2VzOHiE.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0001.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0002.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0003.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0004.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0005.jpg
[/ hide]
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tan 29.08.21

What for? it would be better if they did a new part, if the re-release was enough.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'Tan'], 

I think so too, but it's better than nothing. : agree:

s
superperson 29.08.21

The main thing is that the game is good. And the rest do not care)

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'superperson'], 

The same is true.

J
Jelektronik 29.08.21

I didn’t play the part with PS2, I’ll just catch up, I would have restored 2 other parts of the first trilogy as well.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

I played all the Ratchets and I think a remake of the first part in the light of the film is very necessary. This is Sonya's chance to make Ratchet a recognizable mascot and gain a huge audience for him. And it is logical, people watch the film, most will see the character for the first time, so people need to give rise to Ratchet's story in a video game version.

And how I want Ratchet to succeed, I don't want him to go into the shadows like Jack.

s
shua0 29.08.21

I played all the Ratchets and I think a remake of the first part in the light of the film is very necessary. This is Sonya's chance to make Ratchet a recognizable mascot and gain a huge audience for him. And it is logical, people watch the film, most will see the character for the first time, so people need to give rise to Ratchet's story in a video game version.

And how I want Ratchet to succeed, I don't want him to go into the shadows like Jack. In general, I'm surprised that having characters like Ratchet, Jack and Sly, they started spinning them so late outside of the games. Ratchet is so cute and the kids adore him. I hope everything will be ok with the cartoon and the interest in the series will expand. And in the 16th we are waiting for Sly + a new game from Sanzuru. Another would be Dexter's sequel.

L
Ligfip 29.08.21

What do you mean why? I did not play either ps2 or a remake (there was enough jack)

S
Stepan 29.08.21

I played Retchet on PS 2, but I don't remember much. So I'll definitely see what happened in the end. In some part there were cool 2D levels about Captain Quark.

A
Akiba 29.08.21

Oh, I got to know the series only on PS3, thanks to the slimki bundle and Tools of Destruction, an extremely solid game, this month I'll buy into the Nexus and maybe I'll go through All4one, and there it's not far from the HD trilogy, I'm glad that this series is not abandoned, because I like it more J&D and Sly.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Akiba' timestamp = '1404231202' post = '4266850'] may All4one pass, [/ quote]

It's a lot of fun in co-op, it's not so cool alone, but it's quite possible to get through. If you have someone I recommend to play with.  

A
Akiba 29.08.21

may All4one pass,

It's a lot of fun in co-op, it's not so cool alone, but it's quite possible to get through. If you have someone I recommend to play with.  

The problem is that it is coop oriented, I ran the first level solo, it was boring, knocked out the network trophies and put it off for a rainy day, after all, they were in vain then experimented with the format, fortunately they thought better of it.

Modified July 1, 2014 by Akiba

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

nephew is crazy about ratchet. Interestingly, someday they will make a cartoon game with a budget, so that there are no corners, as in AAA games. I hope they will take full advantage of the PS4 stuffing.

Modified on July 5, 2014 by Bogoroditsk

A
Akiba 29.08.21

guys, what about talking about a remake of the Ratchet for ps4?

where are the firewood from?

interesting to read

UPD: god! so they said about him on e3? in i slow ...opr0JDAD.gif

On e3, it was generally shamefully announced, they talked more about the film, and then such bang, the first remake will be released along with the film in early 2015, no teaser, no trailer, nothing ...

stop stop stop, a remake of only the first part? Or a trilogy? 
I also listened to something about the remake, only I remember about the film. 

I understand that under "reimagining original Ratchet & Clank for PS4" they mean the first part, maybe there will be such a kind of reboot of the series.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[member = 'Bogoroditsk'], 

Considering that the same Sunset has very beautiful graphics, then Retchet will at least look no worse.

[member = 'Akiba'], 

This is the modernized first part. That is, a completely new engine, animation, etc., modified for modern realities of gameplay and added various elements. That is, in fact, this is just a reboot.

L
Lord 29.08.21

[quote name = 'shua0' timestamp = '1404555525' post = '4273876'] Akiba, This is the modernized first part. That is, a completely new engine, animation and so on, modified for modern gameplay realities and added various elements. That is, in fact, this is just a reboot. [/ quote]
but the plot should be left original? Same story as with halo, right?
For some reason, at the beginning I thought that it was just an xd remake, the same as recently released on vita, and before that on ps3.

s
shua0 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Lord' timestamp = '1404556104' post = '4273894'] but should the story be kept original? Same story as with halo, right? [/ quote]

As I understand it, the plot will be original, but more details will be added to it to connect with the cartoon. 

B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

Considering that the same Sunset has very beautiful graphics, then Retchet will at least look no worse.

[member = 'Akiba'], 

This is the modernized first part. That is, a completely new engine, animation, etc., modified for modern realities of gameplay and added various elements. That is, in fact, this is just a reboot.

well, I mean that it’s games like ratchet, etc. do not draw very well. I would like high-poly models. so just like a cartoon)

s
shua0 29.08.21

Well I do not know. In my opinion, the Retchet on PS3 looked very cool (again for PS3 games). This is in Slay, but the drawing is far from the same, but everything is cell-shading there.

s
superperson 29.08.21

[member = 'Akiba'], 

well, I mean that it’s games like ratchet, etc. do not draw very well. I would like high-poly models. so just like a cartoon)

Well, in the last part, Into the Nexus, Ratchet looked awesome. And in general, the grafon was very beautiful, I thought back then there was a game on ps4, such incredible graphics would have been. So I think the new PS4 game will look like a cartoon. 

Modified on July 5, 2014 by superperson