3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shua0 29.08.21 11:19 pm

Ratchet Clank 2016

[alignright] sruH57b.jpg[/ alignright]

Platform: PS4
Genre: Action-adventure
Publisher: SCE
Developer: Insomniac games
Release date: April 20, 2016
Website: http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/ratchet-clank-ps4/
Link to pre-order https://store.playstation.com/#!/ru-ru/%d0%b8%d0%b3%d1%80%d1%8b/ratchet-clank/cid=EP9000-CUSA01073_00-RATCHETPSNPREORD
Game based on a movie based on the game.
[hide = Description]
Ratchet & Clank 2016 is a remake that combines elements of the original game with a modern approach to the control system, new content, fresh and updated gameplay features, and much more ...
The game is created jointly by two divisions of Insomniac games, California and North Carolina. Many of the developers involved in the original are involved in the remake.
The game will have a close relationship with the animated film and share the vision of the original story of Retchet. In addition to improved visuals, comparable to the best projects on PS4, the game will offer an updated gameplay.
Both projects (film and game) will be released in the first half of 2015, and the gameplay of the game will be shown this fall.
[/ hide]
[hide = Video]
Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FlcJaSj33A
Link to the trailer in higher quality.
Gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5KCB99ZLhY&app=desktop
[/ hide]
[hide = Screenshots & Box Art]
image_ratchet_clank-28511-3254_0001.jpg
2VzOHiE.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0001.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0002.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0003.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0004.jpg
image_ratchet_clank-28510-3254_0005.jpg
[/ hide]
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bogoroditsk 29.08.21

[member = 'superperson'] although yes. the all for van by the way the cutscenes were awesome

B
Beren 29.08.21

Guys, I want to get acquainted with the series, but I want to leave the first 3 parts and then take them to Vita. A question. Is the plot in games coherent? Can I start right away with the Future series? 

Or nothing in common and you can go as you want? 

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Beren'] don't care. this game is about jumping and swinging wrench + cannons

J
Just enno 29.08.21

[member = 'Beren'] don't care. this game is about jumping and swinging wrench + cannons

Guns first. They've always worked very hard in this series. Sunset will probably take the same.

B
Beren 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE" post = "4275985" timestamp = "1404670893"] [b] [member = 'Beren'] [/ b], don't care. this game is about jumping and waving a wrench + guns [/ quote] So there is no semblance of a general storyline? Unlike, say, Jack?

S
SLAYERBOYX-2 29.08.21

That is, there is no semblance of a general storyline? Unlike, say, Jack?

There is. On PS2, it is so to say conditional, but on PS3 4 plot parts have one common story.

B
Beren 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'SLAYERBOYX-2'] [/ b] then ok. An acquaintance sells discs, and he has 3 games labeled Future. And I wanted to take them. The fourth, as I understand it, is Into the Nexus.

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[quote name = 'shua0' timestamp = '1404556348' post = '4273897'] As I understand it, the plot will be original, but more details will be added to it to associate with the cartoon. [/ quote]

The remake is a game in the universe of the film, so the outcome is still unknown, if you have not read the post on Sony's Blog - a lot of people are working on the game, who left Insomniak, but worked on the first parts. 

s
shua0 29.08.21

As I understand it, the plot will be original, but more details will be added to it to connect with the cartoon. 

The remake is a game in the universe of the film, so the result is still unknown, if you have not read the message on Sony's Blog - a lot of people are working on the game who have left Insomniak, but who worked on the first parts Mikhail read the cap;) which I wrote.

M
MWorld II 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'shua0'] [/ b] ,: c

s
shua0 29.08.21

Guys, I want to get acquainted with the series, but I want to leave the first 3 parts and then take them to Vita. A question. Is the plot in games coherent? Can I start right away with the Future series? 
Or nothing in common and you can go as you want? The plot's quadralogy of Future is strongly connected, the connection with the rest is not very strong and you can start with ToD. But the plot in Retchet is very pleasant, with good family humor, which is pleasant to follow and sometimes even gives drama.

P
Pseudodog 29.08.21

Or nothing in common and you can go as you want? 

You can safely start with Futures, but, for example, in the Nexus in the museum there is a short retelling of all the events of the series. Personally, I really like the plot in the series.

N
NeONich 29.08.21

[quote name = "Stepan" post = "4253887" timestamp = "1403626774"] I played Retchet on PS 2, but I don't remember much. So I'll definitely see what happened in the end. In some part there were cool two-dimensional levels about Captain Quark.

s
shua0 29.08.21

Movie poster.
ratchetclankmovie.png

S
Shen 29.08.21

Is this cartoon immediately released on DVD and blue ray? It's just that then, for sure, there will be slag

s
shua0 29.08.21

Is this cartoon immediately released on DVD and blue ray? It's just that then, for sure, the slag will be
written in the same place that in the movies. This is a full-fledged cartoon.

-
- = Ruslan = - 29.08.21

The first part was the coolest for the PS3.

I'm waiting for the game on PS4, Retchet and Clank are cool heroes, it will be interesting to look at the next gene of the game, they will probably show it at E3.

B
Blank 29.08.21

[quote name = '- = Ruslan = -' timestamp = '1415381219' post = '4510179'] The first part was the coolest for PS3. [/ quote]

The first part came out on PS2, hello. 

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

First screenshots 

tumblr_njn36dwMSc1tt3rvzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_njn36dwMSc1tt3rvzo3_1280.jpg

Modified on February 12, 2015 by Sh1nn

c
car breaker 29.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'] how the CG cartoon looks like.