3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 11:35 pm

Bullet witch

3rd person action game. Starring the cute witch Alicia with a big gun and dark green hair. download trailers - both gameplay and beautiful CG videos are demonstrated. The graphics are ok, although it could have been much better. The first shots were generally similar to the "Chromhounds" (for me this is not good). Then they went more beautifully. Physics pleases - the heroine conjures powerful spells - will change the weather - cause tornadoes, hurricanes, meteorites there all sorts of falling from space - giant buildings and objects are destroyed in real time - it looks beautiful. There will be big bosses. The cannon can be changed directly during the battle. (first like a carbine, then a shotgun, and then and so on ...)

[img] http://www.generation-nt.com/images/biblio/soft_jv/000000019449.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200512/20/img/20051220_05_aq01.jpg [/ img]

shots and videos here: [url = http: //www.xboxyde.com/game_944_en.html] http://www.xboxyde.com/game_944_en.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
j
just for fun 29.08.21

[quote] you pass to save, sacrificing your blood [/ quote]
You are the wrong vampire! : dn:
:-D

B
Baguslav 29.08.21

the game has not entered, the graphics are simple, and the gameplay is so-so, in fact, the average game, you can gamble well, without a vaueffekt.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[quote name = "just for fun"] [quote] going to save, sacrificing your blood [/ quote]
:-D [/ quote]
I incidentally still vampayr se masquerade bladlayns because some saved: razz:

c
czpukmen 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [quote name = "just for fun"] [quote] going to save by sacrificing your blood [/ quote]
:-D [/ quote]
and I, by the way, while still in the vampire of the masquerade of the bloodlines, saved some people like that: razz: [/ quote]
I take off my hat - we have a noble vampire in front of us! :)

c
czpukmen 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], hung at the same place.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], I wonder who, apart from us, got there? :?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] biblbrux [/ b]?

b
b4nd1t00 29.08.21

How to open the costumes of others or buy them online?

c
czpukmen 29.08.21

[b] b4nd1t00 [/ b], you probably need to go through the game =)

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [b] czpukmen [/ b], First, the most important thing - you need to throw lightning at him 3 times. Secondly, when he flies on a plane to eat him)), you need to shoot in his mouth (2-3 shots and he will fly off). I do not really advise lighting at this time - you may simply not succeed ...
Use lighting better when he soars around.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] b4nd1t00 [/ b], there are no new costumes in live yet, then they will appear, there are already new costumes on the disc, just closed for now, probably after the first playthrough they will open.
[b] Taelsien [/ b], thanks. I'll go try: agree:

A
ACE 29.08.21

well, who is where right now? I'm still trying to soak several helicopters with tornadoes - and they fly away from me: sad:

c
czpukmen 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I destroyed the helicopters. The tornado is driving =) Now I run from snipers in the forest. : ass:

A
ACE 29.08.21

I am also in the same place - after a helicopter crash and they keep killing me all the time: sad:

G
GM 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
Karoch, you kill sperm, the magic is typed in full and you hit the dragon with lightning, 3 times I need it like that.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] GM [/ b], yes I passed it a long time ago - I talked about the next stage with a helicopter crash, but even there I almost walked through the
forest from a sniper, I shoot back, but in general I need to buy new batteries for the pad - it does not work :?

A
ACE 29.08.21

so, sir, I’m going to do things right now, piss the chief demon with snake hands, then he flies away and launches me with a fiery stone the size of three buses and I die. what to do? :?

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], In general, you wait for the soldiers to destroy the barrier, bring down ghosts and avoid explosions. When the barrier is destroyed, you cast lightning on his left hand (NOT snake) several times, sometimes you can shoot from a cannon, then he flies then, cast light again when you can, and keel ghosts for magic. Then there will be a video where he starts flying), and if you use light, run away and wait until he starts throwing ghosts instead of fireballs. Then run up to him and fire at ghosts, and if you have a full magic - cast something on his right hand.
And if it works out - shoot at his main weak point - the head or somewhere in the back in the middle). If the ghosts again, they fell again for the sake of magic. In general, by lightning twice on the snake's hand, then you use the cannon shot to take down nafig). Without a hand, continue firing and throwing lightning at his back of the body (xs, it seems like you can in the head too) ...
Then the darkness will say the finish chemical off) - you come closer, you use lightning or generally a meteor and there will be happiness) ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], thanks! I just didn’t know what to run back in phase 3.
have you already completed the game? :)

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Oha), I really liked it, ya, ya fan of Alicia * ______ *!)
Once again I will go through on some thread of chaos mode), I just go through God of war 2 on ps2 (Kratos eat may mosk)) ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], cool, I also really like the game. : agree: I
'm going to kill the snake reptile: maniac:: fight:: uzi: