3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.08.21 11:35 pm

Bullet witch

3rd person action game. Starring the cute witch Alicia with a big gun and dark green hair. download trailers - both gameplay and beautiful CG videos are demonstrated. The graphics are ok, although it could have been much better. The first shots were generally similar to the "Chromhounds" (for me this is not good). Then they went more beautifully. Physics pleases - the heroine conjures powerful spells - will change the weather - cause tornadoes, hurricanes, meteorites there all sorts of falling from space - giant buildings and objects are destroyed in real time - it looks beautiful. There will be big bosses. The cannon can be changed directly during the battle. (first like a carbine, then a shotgun, and then and so on ...)

[img] http://www.generation-nt.com/images/biblio/soft_jv/000000019449.jpg [/ img]
[img] http://www.dengekionline.com/news/200512/20/img/20051220_05_aq01.jpg [/ img]

shots and videos here: [url = http: //www.xboxyde.com/game_944_en.html] http://www.xboxyde.com/game_944_en.html [/ url]
123 Comments
Sort by:
j
just for fun 29.08.21

Today I played a little, passed the first level. The game is incredible disgust, but for some reason addictive :-D Such a good trash: D

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] just for fun [/ b], play on, the first level is Lokhovskaya, and the rest: love:

Everything. passed the game. Super game. the final battle is powerful, I can imagine what the intensity will be at the most difficult difficulty level: shock:.
right now I will write a mini-review.

L
Lain 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], but there really, you can, as it was shown in the videos, with one wave of the hand, demolish ten-storey buildings ...: shock:

A
ACE 29.08.21

Lane, yeah: D
[url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/post1077457.html#1077457] http://forums.gamemag.ru/post1077457.html#1077457 [/ url]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 46 minutes 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Taelsien [/ b], I have now started to pass for the second time, I advise you to play now on easy and pass all levels to super (rating "S"), then the secret achievements will open: a;): besides, from the first pass, all the pumping remains, you just get everything to the maximum and you will pass on hard: D
I just do it

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], OK), and the suits ^^?)

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], the costumes and the concept of the mission must be downloaded from the Japanese account, since they are not yet on the atari servers, but they are not on the disk of the type

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, it is difficult to pass the "super" rating even on ISI, I only went to "super" half of the missions, since it is considered the same number of people you saved (when you donate blood),
but the problem is the fact that they die after that (shot by monsters or accidentally crushed by your meteorite) and you do not have time to save them again, or you simply do not see where they died on the other side of the map (especially the level in the forest), so they only give me a rating "A" :?

g
gravemaker 29.08.21

and how can you play this trash ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

how do you know it's trash? you haven't played and you can't judge the gameplay of the game

S
SoulGrabber 29.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], Well, don't tell me. I played with a friend. Pretty strong average. With its pros and cons. That's just the graphics pumped up.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], and most importantly, defka and the concept rule. Alicia is super: D

g
gravemaker 29.08.21

I played it for an hour and a half and already got tired of a completely
more boring game I have not seen for a long time
and the graph is so generally gloom: dn:: brash:

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], to whom are you lying, judging by your old gamertag you just started the game, even the training mission did not pass, and it lasts a maximum of 20 minutes :?

g
gravemaker 29.08.21

I have not played at home, at home I did not even run
something in the end you zavralsya ...

people to whom I sold off my Bogza Akka plays
have me Bogza already two weeks mute

[i] Edited $ Mag [/ i]

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], it is written that you were last live on March 12th, it was just 2 weeks ago, that dude hasn’t been live since then: razz:
so you still played buletwitch ... one minute and turned it off, this is not the first time I notice lies behind you.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], yes, everything is clear already, you can not make excuses

S
SoulGrabber 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], I agree. The girl is charismatic.

A
ACE 29.08.21

By the way, the plot in the game is good and CG The videos are beautiful, and the videos on the dfizhka too. waiting for the second part! : agree:

g
gravemaker 29.08.21

I don't play, but I played

words, do you understand? : lamer:

-
-Mag 29.08.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], note, you don't have to get out of your way to start a flame. You seem to have behaved appropriately not so long ago - try to return to that behavior. It is good for both the forum and you. Otherwise, you will be punished by

[b] ACE [/ b], to the great joy of Gamemag users, it is not in your competence to decide who to stay and in what types, and even more so to drive people from topics. Therefore, in the future, please try to refrain from making such statements.

O
OkaRin 29.08.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Mlyn, from Ipponian O ____ O ?! Fak (...
And with a rating, yes, a big trouble, even nina how to stir up the whole thing ...

Alicia is a megaclass)! Recently, a cooler girl character, ya have not seen), ya, ya fan: inlove :!
I agree about the plot and videos), labor is a pleasure).
I also dream about the second part ^^ ...

By the way, which magic do you like the most)?