3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 01.09.21 11:44 pm

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps

2937522-download +% 281% 29.png   Platform: PS4, PC Genre: TPS FPS Publisher: Capcom Developer: Capcom Release Date: 2016 First trailer from TGS 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gc0ccsTHNM Umbrella Corps is a competitive multiplayer shooter of a kind continuation of the ideas of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
57 Comments
Sort by:
S
SerorDe 01.09.21

Operation Cancer in the city was successful in terms of sales or what? I don't remember such a phial at 20, at 50-100 they probably announce the browser.

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

and okay, still f2p, so no

S
SerorDe 01.09.21

Well, at least not a full price, although this is still an excuse for Yeman.

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

No, well, this is complete shit, I was notoriously torn from this announcement

The anniversary of the series, and not anyhow, hello here, I hope that this was just a warm-up, and on the TGS itself there will be an announcement of the seven or a trailer for the second remake

E
Echoes 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'SerorDe'] [/ b], even more than successful - about 3 million copies. I'm waiting for PE Go on mobile phones. :)

S
SerorDe 01.09.21

[member = 'SergeyLifenko'], You still have to wait for the announcement of the 7th, I am sure that there is no bottom limit for Capcom and they will be able to surpass this announcement on the 7th.

Modified September 15, 2015 by SerorDe

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Echoes' timestamp = '1442315720' post = '4961064'] I'm waiting for PE Go on mobile phones. :) [/ quote]

Krepcom has already released a crooked runner with ass riding, though she messed with the platforms, and for some reason added a plot 

[member = 'SerorDe'], duck I after 6 generally xs what to expect, according to trailers and infe, I was waiting for a masterpiece and came out

Curve Runner Ass Riding

S
SVTR 01.09.21

I want RE7!

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

the whole point of the reaction of normal people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0heylZ_Z0

and after all, only I dared to think that Kapkom's brains were replaced after the announcement of PE2-P, how they immediately fixed everything promptly

Well they understand that the second time a chip with a cancer surgery will not work and the people will not eat, right?

The number of dislikes for trailers on YouTube and the amount of shit that pours on Crapcom in the comments to the trailers and on their forums cannot but rejoice: agree:

d
delete 01.09.21

Despite the cheapness of the ORC and the fucking GFWL, my friend and I had a decent run in the game, both in the cartoon and in the missions. Still, there was something in the game, after the monotonous L4D, joint runners among the zombies with the simultaneous shooting of special forces and monsters, and even BOSS. Well, I'll say I would be more happy with ORC2 than just a multiplayer arena shooter.

However, I am glad that I did not slip into F2P, I will buy, drive, maybe even tighten. 

.l1te 01.09.21

Why are they doing that?

M
MRDrama 01.09.21

Operation Cancer Sit 2

only worse

Modified on September 15, 2015 by MRDrama

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1442322099' post = '4961220'] Operation Cancer Sit 2 only worse [/ quote]

sit in cancer even though you could kill Leon and fuck up the whole canon

and that's fun

and here

Well

hook... 

also on Unity, it feels like they really did f2p and at the last moment they sent them to the management and they are like that - hmmm, far from the crappy shit that we released, cut half the price, normas

L
Lermontka 01.09.21

Yes, anyway, there will be more announcements. Not now, so later, RE6 was announced in isolation from any exhibitions, and released in the same year. Was it in vain that they sawed off the logo of the anniversary? I was not torn from the announcement, tk. in the series, and so already a lot of crap came out, from a joker at half the price will not be worse. Moreover, we don't even have RE in the title. Now, if nothing worthwhile comes out during the year, then yes, the jubilee is drained.

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Lermontka' timestamp = '1442323215' post = '4961237'] RE6 in general, apart from any exhibitions, announced [/ quote]

but in my opinion on tgs just the same 

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

I tried operating raccoon city once ... it hurt

L
Lermontka 01.09.21

RE6 in general, apart from any exhibitions, announced

but in my opinion on tgs just the same 

No, they just posted the trailer online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8

January 19, 2012

N
NetSky 01.09.21

If F2P then shit and donate, if according to full price, then shit is all the same - gamemag (c)

And I'll try, a cheerful mochilov from the third person is not enough now, but here in such a universe. 

x
xWhItEWoLFx 01.09.21

[member = 'NetSky'], 

How God spoke!

E
Echoes 01.09.21

[b] [member = 'NetSky'] [/ b], if from capcom, then all together.