3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JIe0H 01.09.21 11:44 pm

Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps

2937522-download +% 281% 29.png   Platform: PS4, PC Genre: TPS FPS Publisher: Capcom Developer: Capcom Release Date: 2016 First trailer from TGS 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gc0ccsTHNM Umbrella Corps is a competitive multiplayer shooter of a kind continuation of the ideas of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
57 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnreaL 01.09.21

igruha f2p? 

A
ALF_9010 01.09.21

igruha f2p? 

Not like 20 bucks.

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

While the krapkoms are sculpting, something very similar has already come out in the incentive

http://store.steampowered.com/app/334670/

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hpTgbC-Jn0

even looks cheerfully like lying types move almost faster than standing)))

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

S
Syst3m Divide 01.09.21

Famitsu addicts

Umbrella Corps (PS4) - 9/9/9/9 [36/40]

By comparison, the ORC score

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (PS3) - 7/7/8/6 [28/40]

What is it, a masterpiece on the way?

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

Well, there are brave ones who bought this shit?)

I'm downloading a "trial version" right now, even though I'm sorry

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

The incentive is a whole lot. Reviews are mixed so far. I am surprised that before the game was released, the capkom began to sell all kinds of garbage with skins of characters of a cutter and paints for armored vehicles at half price.

G
GET9 01.09.21

I played a couple of skating rinks yesterday - in principle, not even BAD in places, online on the peku is almost dead, although in Japan it will only be launched today or tomorrow, maybe it will help me as a Far Eastern one. the game has only two multiplayer modes - one life and missions. in the first mode, the game is very similar to counter or sij (sorry, I'm playing sij, it immediately came to mind how I started it), too, with an arcade admixture - the characters move very quickly, you need to see these creepers. maximum 3x3, they kill quickly, melee weapons are one-shot, on the back of each operative there is a kind of jammer that allows you to ignore the zombies ... until they break it, after which it is very difficult to survive (even crows start to beat you in the police station). there are even chips of their own, again cold weapons (I somehow did not taste the system of counterattacks, but there is a clash when two operatives hit each other at the same time),
In general, the game has such a warehouse, as if you were playing on an arcade machine, everything is a little clumsy, the animation is clumsy, but I personally did not particularly catch my eye. on the pc, the port is controversial, LOADS are very frequent and quite long for such tiny cards, with the controls they were tricky, as a result, I connected the joystick from the 360th and it became comfortable. 
Well, of the minuses - well, like the price, but the mower for two modes, a gourmet map and a sluggish "single player" (small missions for 3-5 minutes), it's still not cool. for some reason it is impossible to move in the shelter, you need to get used to the camera and of course the SUSHIVENESS of everything and everyone. it rolled in for me but obviously will not be enough for a long time. 

390340_screenshots_20160622205457_1.jpg

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

I played it better

and I want to say that I'm confused ..... now I don't even know that the main bottom of the series is either Gan Survival

hard choice

Kapkom is strange, releasing it as f2p questions would not have arisen, seriously

M
Manson 01.09.21

@ JIe0H gan survivol so it was such a bonus to 123 parts in the kit, and umbrella corps to the parasha campaign is

d
delete 01.09.21

d
delete 01.09.21

LIFE

J
JIe0H 01.09.21

Capcom in a masterpiece lets you play

Capcom has decided to pamper Resident Evil fans with free access to one of the latest games in the series. Everyone is offered to play Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps for free.

The promotion will take place as part of a free weekend on the Steam network. Right now, everyone can install the game and engage in exciting three-way battles. The promotion will last until 20.00 pm Monday Moscow time.

For those who want to continue playing indefinitely, the developers offer a 33% discount on the purchase of the standard or extended edition of the game. At the same time, they offer an 84% discount on the collector's edition.

Umbrella Corps is a multiplayer shooter with the ability to switch cameras from first or third person perspective. Players take part in a video of mercenaries of one of the corporations who are waging an incessant war not only with each other, but also with zombies. In the arsenal of gamers, there are machine guns, shotguns and grenades, as well as a whole list of different types of edged weapons. The game has various classes of characters with their own set of weapons.

A
Amil_Gaoul 01.09.21

Even for free this piece of feces is not needed

F
FrostM 01.09.21

Capcom has decided to pamper Resident Evil fans with free access to one of the latest games in the series

: troll_face_4:

Everyone is invited to play Resident Evil: Umbrella Corps for free

: 57a8bd5b52b45_FROG6:

M
Manson 01.09.21

capcom have to pay me to play this thrash metal, not me