3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZITRON 01.09.21 11:47 pm

Sniper elite v2

Developer: Rebellion Developments
Publisher: Rebellion Developments, 505 Games
Genre: Tactical shooter
Release date: May 4, 2012
Platforms: X360, PS3, PC

[quote] [center] [size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Rebellion and Italian studio 505 Games have announced a new game called Sniper Elite V2 due to
hit stores in 2012. [/ font] [/ size] [size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] This game is a continuation of its predecessor in 2005, when the player was given the opportunity to play as a sniper during the Second World War. There is no actual information about the Sniper Elite V2. According to the developers, the game will appear on consoles, news about the PC-version will be later. [/ Font] [/ size]
[size = 4] [font = arial, helvetica, sans-serif] Guaranteed that the sequel will be the most realistic sniper shooter of World War II - not only in terms of weapon ballistics, but also in the moments when the last shot decides the fate of the player and plot as a whole [/ font] [/ size]
[/ quote]

Boxing art:
[img] http://i35.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0417/ca/aa781074367a3846e2a8b6f14d99dfca.jpg [/ img]
[img] http : //i33.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0417/d4/cb323c19a662b07f16ac1970cc8082d4.jpg [/ img]

Gameplay of the video demo, I advise you to look who has not played, you can shoot eggs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjbcuHNvAkE
[/ center] Modified on April 17, 2012 by ZITRON
105 Comments
Sort by:
e
elstupido 01.09.21

[quote name = 'ModernRising' timestamp = '1336206777' post = '2643902']
[b] [member = Chainsaw] [/ b],
I agree, killing Soviet soldiers in World War II .... it's just crazy and very incorrect.
[/ quote]
Shield to do, MoralRising, such is life. And this is said by a resident of the country in which the Benderaites beat Russian veterans on May 9.
I am okay with it.

[spoil] [img] http://s1.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/05/c76200dab3421609be43bb56c0539552.jpg [/ img] [/ spoil] The
game was over yesterday, I'm more than completely satisfied. 8 out of 10, God, 8 out of 10! Modified May 5, 2012 by elstupido

M
ModernRising 01.09.21

[b] [member = elstupido] [/ b],
[offtopic] Do you think I like living in Ukraine? Pfft .... a poor and wretched country with a fictional history and a poor government. [/ Offtopic]

G
Gybka bob 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Chainsaw' timestamp = '1336180680' post = '2643681']
In MV2, without shame and conscience, fired at our fellow citizens at the airport.
And here they offer to kill Soviet soldiers. Okay, at least the Vlasovites. But no.
This is wrong.
[/ quote]
Well, the Germans shoot their eggs and nothing. ;)

Don't you think that all the Fritzes were fierce Aryans and scalped every Jew? The same can be said about owls. army. There were bad people there and there.

O
Owl 01.09.21

no less for the Fritz to shoot an egg is a good thing, and it is not ethical to shove Russians under a bullet

d
dozensnake 01.09.21

in training, as I shot an egg to the type, I abandoned the game
and deleted

E
EthelWulf 01.09.21

I tried it. The third grade is not a marriage, but somehow everything is very crooked. The camera is generally quiet horror, it seems that the mouse support was hastily screwed on. And inertia is very annoying. I was waiting for the game, but now it’s not so much.

s
skoobio 01.09.21

[media] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnyC1PujFjI [/ media] Modified on May 6, 2012 by skoobio

C
Chainsaw 01.09.21

[quote name = 'Gybka bob' timestamp = '1336242693' post = '2644521'] Don't you think that all the Fritz were fierce Aryans and scalped every Jew? The same can be said about owls. army. There were bad people there and there. [/ quote] In games, collective images of enemies are always used, so it is simply incorrect to put Nazis and Soviet soldiers in the same row

J
John 01.09.21

I went through it all in one breath, the only thing that saddens me is a very short one, though there is still a good co-op and dm (who has steam, join us). So far the best sniper game I've played this year (SGW2 will be UGom in absentia). Simplified the truth in comparison with the first part, but this is not particularly detrimental to the game.
Of course, I understand that the tru-posons declare that this is not a simulator, but if she were a real simulator, no one would have been able to go beyond training and the game would have remained "for fans" (read for 3 and a half geeks). The same glare in the sights of enemy snipers - without them it would be almost impossible to detect them, and they kill with a couple of shots anyway. And no one forces everyone to mow right and left, in the end, you can almost always bypass the enemy without engaging in battle at all, except for special cases that occur 100,500 times per game, and if not even for them, then everything would be too monotonous and boring. Modified May 7, 2012 by Marston-John

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

Passed the game on PC, not at all, the first was much better, [b] Score 6.5 [/ b]

R
RinobayZ 01.09.21

Eliminated in 3 mission, expected to chic stealth nykatsya in the corners, all get (ceto Tipo in Deuce and Splinter Cell) with a chic, dramatic story, was what that nedostels-nedoshuterubey100500vragov countless times

Not only that, never hide, so at Fritz is also a well-aimed eye, they notice from a kilometer, you almost step in there at once 100,500 enemies flee (and you have little cartridge, as luck would have it).

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[b] [member = RinobayZ] [/ b]
nicht-nothing will start
stealth in the game normal no
playing is interesting only when there is a sound overlapping the shot-enemies really become completely complete idiots

R
RebellHunt 01.09.21

The game on 6.5-7.0 does not pull for more. Although the impressions from the demo were different.: khm:

R
RinobayZ 01.09.21

[Quote] nicht, nothing will start
stealth in a normal game, no
play is interesting only when there is a sound overlapping the shot, the enemies really become completely complete nerds [/ quote]

Sadly, the prerequisites for Rebellion were to make a cool game, they apparently did not want or could not
But them are now firmly entrenched yoke - "Chief govnorazrabotchik in recent years" :-D .Ni one track game

V
Vadimeys 01.09.21

[b] [member = RinobayZ] [/ b]

one of the battlefronts for psp and rogue trooper were completely playable, only if these. the rest is bullshit

D
Dizzz 01.09.21

I tried the demo on PS3 - surprisingly I liked the game, the shooting is very cool, the graphics are superior for PS3, the animation is really clumsy. The demo went through as many as three times ... for a thousand I would buy the full version, two are too expensive for it

-
- = Ruslan = - 01.09.21

[b] [member = Dizzz] [/ b], At the expense of graphics, as you said, the highest, here you bent, here the graphics pulls for 2007, it's 2012 and it's a shame to do such a schedule, amateurs are developed, the game is stupid, only shooting pulls out the game and that's it! and the rest is complete nonsense, the mission statement is mediocre, there is no tactics at all, the sniper does not act like that, the sniper incubates his target so that he is not seen and to be secretive, and then immediately akhtunk and all the Fritzes are right there, stealth is cheap, the game was played without interest but passed and for respect for the first part, although the first part had its drawbacks, it was more interesting.

N
NetSky 01.09.21

And here is the announcement of Sniper Elite 3, the second sold 1.1 million copies. Entering current gene at the end of the year.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/13/sniper-elite-3-announced?abthid=5140fb9f2e549d621000000f

n
nagibator666 01.09.21

A very cool game. I somehow avoided her before - it turns out to be completely in vain. And shots in slow motion are generally chic. 

r
reptail 01.09.21

Convince, devils, have to play, egg shooting sounds too good ...