3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:03 am

Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate

Genre: 2D-style Action-Adventure

Developer: Armature Studio (founded by the developers of the Metroid Prime series  em59.gif )

Publisher: Warner Bros. Games

Released: October 25, 2013

Platforms: Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii U

Simultaneously with Batman: Arkham Origins, its sequel will be released - Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate for portables, which will be made in the style of Metroidvania))) And in my opinion this is even more interesting than the version for older systems)))

http://www.armature.com/

http://www.1up.com/news/ex-metroid-prime-devs-form-armature

art director Todd Keller,

design director Mark Pacini mother-of-god.png

principal technology engineer Jack Matthews

We are waiting for scans of Game Informer

25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Echoes 02.09.21

But this is interesting

I wanted to play 2D Bats for a long time

c
car breaker 02.09.21

it's good that they do not try to shove a stripped-down large version on a portable one. But the vita version will probably be a 3ds port with a higher resolution, as is the case with lego games.

A
ACE 02.09.21

do not care. the main thing is that it will probably be a very cool game

Interestingly, Armachur worked at EA in the end or not. Maybe something will be released for the next gene

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[member = 'car breaker'], I don't know, given the MGS port - maybe vice versa. I hope that either Vita is the leader, or the development of each one goes parallel to each other.

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

UMQXkRQjS3A.jpguSO7OqFfn38.jpgzq9hy9vdddU.jpgd-s4LeSyGcs.jpgp5riEBlKY5I.jpgrlErbUzG0aM.jpg

Modified April 9, 2013 by MRDrama

A
Anarki 02.09.21

Lots of details in English

http://nintendoeverything.com/118291/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-first-details-and-screenshots/?pid=41399

E
Emerald weapon 02.09.21

I understand correctly that the screenshots are higher from Vita?

A
ACE 02.09.21

judging by the size yes

C
Chieffy 02.09.21

I’m waiting for this for a long time! 

c
chepushila 02.09.21

Does anyone know if you take abroad will there be Russian?

F
Fugitive 02.09.21

Well, who was playing?

A
ACE 02.09.21

Judging by the estimates without Nintendo, Mark Pacini and his two friends are nobody (((

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

Will go to the hospital

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Blackgate-Deluxe-Ed/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411441

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], 

it's been over a month since she was burned on the incentive

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

[member = 'Vadimeys'], Halo 3 was previously found in the Steam registry, only the game remained an exclusive 360.

And then the game will definitely be released on large consoles.

G
Gefus 02.09.21

[member = 'Tinkino'], this is in the registry, and blackgate has already been seen in the merged list of tests)

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

And the game is, the campaign is not such shit as I imagined. Played for an hour and a half, so far everything is not bad and we can even say that she is definitely better than Mirror of Faith. Let's see what happens next.

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

I’ll wait for discounts on the portable version, I don’t want to play games from portable devices on the hospital.

And Mirror is coolsmile.png

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

I have played 3 and a half hours and the total completion is already 80%, until the end is quite sensitive

even the game is very short

Modified on March 30, 2014 by MRDrama

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Passed in 6 hours. The game is good in general, the same batman only looks more like a modest metroid. The only thing, of course, is that the proprietary boevka is just awfully sharpened for 2D. Fights with enemies do not cause any pleasure at all. The rest of the rules, pulls on the seven.

By the way, the game about Suicide Squad will still be on the way ...

Modified April 1st, 2014 by MRDrama