3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:03 am

Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate

Genre: 2D-style Action-Adventure

Developer: Armature Studio (founded by the developers of the Metroid Prime series  em59.gif )

Publisher: Warner Bros. Games

Released: October 25, 2013

Platforms: Nintendo 3DS, PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Wii U

Simultaneously with Batman: Arkham Origins, its sequel will be released - Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate for portables, which will be made in the style of Metroidvania))) And in my opinion this is even more interesting than the version for older systems)))

http://www.armature.com/

http://www.1up.com/news/ex-metroid-prime-devs-form-armature

art director Todd Keller,

design director Mark Pacini mother-of-god.png

principal technology engineer Jack Matthews

We are waiting for scans of Game Informer

25 Comments
Sort by:
M
MRDrama 02.09.21

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate HD - 7.5

A good game, even a good one, but there are a couple of points that stupidly pissed me off:

a) boss battles, especially the final fight, it's easy opr0JDAK.gif

b) fucking backtracking, IT JUST CROSSING ALL BORDERS, ESPECIALLY THE MOMENT WITH 5 HOSTAGES, but I will see this fucking Blackgate by heart in terrible dreams

agree. I just didn’t like the fight with the Penguin, which he is very stupid, given the not very poorly transferred to 2D stealth system. Well, the most stupid thing is at the end where you need to run around the entire prison again and neutralize 5 bombs.

Modified April 8, 2014 by MRDrama

J
JIe0H 02.09.21

[quote name = 'MRDrama' timestamp = '1396940127' post = '4058736'] I just didn't like the fight with the Penguin [/ quote]

these freaks with gatling pissed me off, I overplayed 15 times jakie.png  

boss battles one with the weakest moments in the game

well, but there are a lot of collectors, and there are a lot of additions for in-game lore

There seems to be stealth in the game, but it seems to be more bombs from it than some from Castle 2

but the port is of good quality, no doubt, even very

P
PORTISHEAD 02.09.21

as already stated above, the main problem in the fight with bosses. and so it is quite normal. although I would like more freedom in management ...

I
Ispanets 02.09.21

good game

D
Dim4ik 02.09.21

shit with down exploration