3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rokudze 02.09.21 12:03 am

Sonic boom

Bf0RXxiIUAAHG08.png

Genre: Action / Adventure Developer: Big Red Button Entertainmen (Wii U), Sanzaru Games (3DS) Publisher: SEGA Platform: Wii U, 3DS Release date: second half of 2014  

For the stationary version, Big Red Button Entertainment, founded by natives of Naughty Dog, is responsible, and the Sanzaru Games team, known for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, is responsible for the portable version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTP-JbDBSCw&feature=youtu.be

A little bit of information:

[spoil] * The director of Big Red Button does not deny that his experience with Uncharted has influenced the way Sonic Boom looks and plays. (Wii U) Despite this, he does his best to keep the Sonic game as a Sonic game, and not something like Jack & Rachet with other characters.
* All games are developed with the support of the Sonic Team.
* The Wii U version will heavily use the Wii U GamePad.
* The Wii U version is based on CryEngine 3.
* The Wii U version will have a local co-op for 2 people.
* The Wii U version will run at a minimum of 30 FPS, although the developers want to do better.
* Games released in 2014.
* The plot of the games will unfold on an ancient land.
* The games are a prequel to the cartoon.
* There will be many places for exploration and hand-to-hand combat.
* Do not forget about moving at high speeds, but this will not be the main feature of the gameplay.
* In the passage of most zones, 2 characters will participate at the same time, in battles with bosses - all 4.
* In the game there will be power-ups and the design of the levels will be done in such a way as to make the most of the capabilities of the characters for exploring the terrain.
* Each of the characters will have a so-called EnerBeam - an energy whip. He will help them solve puzzles, climb into hard-to-reach places, and so on. Where the heroes got it from is not an unimportant part of the game's plot.
* The games will not have an open world, but the levels are large enough to evolve the gameplay towards exploring the terrain. There will be a lot of side content.
* Amy will play the role of an archaeologist and will know much more about the surrounding area. Anyway, Amy, just like all the other characters, decided to give a bigger role than usual.
* In addition to the previous point - the gameplay for all the characters is different, this is done in order to emphasize that all the characters are the main ones and should work in a team, and not, as is usually the case - Sonic and a bunch of assistants.
* In games we will see both new and old characters.
* The 3DS version will have a level structure similar to Sonic Adventure.
* Versions for 3DS and Wii U will vary greatly in both gameplay and storyline. Both games will have a plot based on the need to stop an ancient evil that is even more terrible than Eggman. Yes, Eggman is not the main villain of the game.
* Rumor has it that Sonic games will be released annually with alternation - one year there will be a game from the Sonic Boom universe from Sega of America, in another from the Modern Sonic universe from Sonic Team.
* More information about games will be announced at E3 2014.
[/ spoil]

Changed on February 7, 2014 by EvgenyMirkin
124 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tinkino 02.09.21

Another underrated masterpieces by Sonic Confirmed

P
Phoenix wright 02.09.21

Shit. The topic can be deleted: icon_lol: 

[member = 'Tinkino'], please note. shchidevr will

O
OffensiveBias 02.09.21

We are not waiting for an arthouse for everyone.

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

[member = 'Phoenix Wright'], and also Sanzaru Games, they did Sly Cooper last did you cho

C
Chronometro 02.09.21

And I think there will be a game for 75+ percent meta / gr.

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

But Amy Nitsche so

O
OffensiveBias 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Phoenix Wright' timestamp = '1391718345' post = '3913277'] note dogi zhi [/ quote]

The signature handwriting is already noticeable ... the familiar handkerchief around Sonic's neck.

P
Phoenix wright 02.09.21

[member = 'OffensiveBias'], he has a face like a Drake, with an autistic look.

S
Shen 02.09.21

How many people get hot from Notti Great Danes))) pleases.

I liked the trailer, though the music in the second half of the trailer is: upset:

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

[member = 'Shen'], there are probably two and a half people from ND that no one knows about

Although eminent developers can work out - recently, Marc Pacini and his friends, who wanted freedom from Nintendo, so little crap with their Batman.

Modified on February 6, 2014 by Tinkino

C
Charmander 02.09.21

What happened to Knuckles (sort of right)? what is this freak instead of him?

S
Shen 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Tinkino' timestamp = '1391718915' post = '3913317'] Shen, there are probably two and a half people from ND that no one knows about [/ quote]

I think so. Usually when someone leaves, as if the psheks recently left the sit projects, they trumpet the whole crowd about it. But I already want to get something sensible on sonic. This game, at least, graphically attracts me, and in the trailer for gameplay norms, frames skipped, only the music was vomiting.

T
Tinkino 02.09.21

[member = 'Shen'], well, the same SLW actually looked nice graphically. Only the gameplay came out uncontrollable, do not understand what.

The situation may well repeat itself.

O
OffensiveBias 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Shen' timestamp = '1391719132' post = '3913329'] only the music was vomit. [/ quote]

I doubt that Skrillex will sound in the game itself.

A
ACE 02.09.21

The studio was founded by the former art director of nauti dog and creative director of nauti dog, who worked on crash, jack and anchartid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Rafei

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,18992/

but xs what will come out in the end. it's a shogak

Z
Zenforso 02.09.21

Oh may gaaaaaaaaad.

Just look at Knuckles  raisins.gif . And this dubstep  why.gif  trailer is terrible.

But in general, Ratchet and the first Jack are visible. And this is good. 4 characters are also positive news, and ... well, emae Knuckles, what for ?! He's super-stereotypical now. Let me guess, he's even dumber now, and every time there will be a question mark from him behind every phrase of Tails.

And for some reason I am scared for Robotnik, if not 4 golden nipples again ...

C
Charmander 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Zenforso' timestamp = '1391719808' post = '3913360'] if not again 4 golden nipples .... [/ quote] How's that?)

Z
Zenforso 02.09.21

And I like the logo of the fresh studio

big_red_button.jpg

Big Red ... but no, it seemed.

if not 4 golden nipples again ...

What is it like?)

Sonic_The_Hedgehog_ (2006) _-_ Eggman _-_ 1.p

pleasant dreams))))

V
VLQ 02.09.21

http://blogs.sega.com/2014/02/06/sega-launches-new-franchise-strategy-for-sonic-the-hedgehog-with-sonic-boom/

R
Rokudze 02.09.21

the beauty

12323433505_ae84c3be94_b.jpg