3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 02.09.21 12:10 am

Batman: arkham origins

62877_101515122963196mnlw2.jpg

Platform: PC / PS3 / 360 / WiiU
Genre: Action
Publisher: WB Games
Developer: WB Games Montreal
Release Date: October 25, 2013
Official Site:

Batman Arkham Origins has just been announced for PC, Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360! Set several years before the previous chapters in the series, the story will put you in the shoes of a younger Batman. Players will meet many of the franchise's most important characters for the first time and even develop important relationships with them.

UPD: 

B: AO on the cover of GI

cov_241_l.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d0geMX4nWA

Modified on July 5, 2013 by Wurz-7
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], I passed the game. Of course I did, but it didn't add to the coolness of the combo system. in fact, there is no combo at all, and all blows are pressing the x button many times in a row with stops only to dodge or press the automatic counter attack button. that is, this is the most casual combat system of the EVA. the difficulty was achieved due to the number of enemies and additional chips like open zones only at the back. the first is not cool at all. the second just infuriated when there were a lot of them, which is also not cool. In general, from the new part I want a normal combat system))) I'm glad that it was finally decided to change it. It is high time.

A
Azzy 02.09.21

[member = ACE], here the combat is not meant to be difficult in itself, here the main thing is just tactics and strategy, where to go and what to do. Indeed, in the general thickets there were different rivals against each of which a certain scheme of actions was needed. It is played almost like in turn-based mode, only you don't have time to think ... Of course, this is far from DMC, but Batman did not even try to be one.

They will not give up the boevka, because in fact it was successful and various very famous studios do not hesitate to borrow it.  

S
SerorDe 02.09.21

Here's another screen (taken from Toha from a blozhik, don't understand where, an electronic version of the informer or what?), On it you can also see how the Batwing will look approximately and that most likely we will have more Bet 2.5 than the full-fledged part (well, in this I practically no doubt). The almost unchanged appearance of opponents, the environment, and winter (although judging by the concepts, the winter will be full, with snowdrifts, as expected), interrogations. This explains the short terms.

6a7d5f397080.jpg

Judging by the captions of the screenshots for the portable versions:

-The battles will be of the same type as on older consoles.

-The game will be arranged like a Metroid, gadgets will open the door to new locations (although this was the case before).

A
ANDREvv 02.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], That is, do you not like the combat because it is built on simple and clear mechanics, which are constantly evolving as the game progresses and becomes more interesting thanks to new abilities, new enemies and large-scale battles? Nothing so pretense ... The combos were normal when leveling up. Disarm, knock out several at once, etc., I no longer remember everything. Plus gadgets. And a large number of enemies does not allow you to relax - you have to constantly move and think about which blow / combination to use and when, because here they attack without stopping. Fighting in Whatman paper is the best in action games today, no one has done it better. Nothing here will be changed, only added. Suggest a better system, I will read it with pleasure.

D
DGQ 02.09.21

One thing is embarrassing, as often happens, in the prequels the character will be cooler in all respects than in the subsequent parts (in terms of gadgets, skills). 

well, I'm really looking forward to it. the first two pieces are pearls of this generation. almost perfect games. with excellent replayability, plot, combat system, stealth system, characters.

hopefully the prequel is dark.

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'ANDREvv'], well it may be so for you, but for me it is very boring, monotonous, too casual and annoying in the end.

I suggest they take a fighting game from any normal slasher, like the same DmC or Bayonetta, or a fighting game like Street Fighter or Tekken, b make fists, batarangs, cats and other gadgets, and so that the blows add up in combinations. Well, for example, X is a button for hitting with a betarang (or another object of your choice), y is a hand, b is a leg, right trigger is a dodge, and so on. and make a combo list with all the combination options. generally make a normal combo system, and not press xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that Jason.

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

Taki DLS for 60 bucks. What kind of fashion is this

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[member = 'Vadimeys'], and don't say

As I understand Black Mask instead of Strange, and the main villain has not yet been named?

What is known about Ridler's riddles?

Modified April 10, 2013 by ElliotFun

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

[member = 'ElliotFun'], 

Cheranya Mask is one of the biggest bosses of the Gotham underworld.

E
Echoes 02.09.21

Character concept art

[spoil]

1365581196-1.jpg

1365581195-2.jpg

1365581196-3.jpg

[/ spoil]

1365580122-8.jpg

1365580121-6.jpg

1365580121-5.jpg

1365580122-7.jpg

Modified April 10, 2013 by ElliotFun

S
SVTR 02.09.21

The main thing is that the Joker is in the game, because it will not be so interesting. :with

E
Echoes 02.09.21

[member = 'SVTR'], rumor has it that we will be shown their first meeting

S
SVTR 02.09.21

[member = 'SVTR'], rumor has it that we will be shown their first meeting

but it will be very bold: 3

U
UnreaL 02.09.21

I wonder if there will be new districts of Gotham in the game? Otherwise, I look at the screenshots and recognize places from Arkham City

R
RL Rooha 02.09.21

1365580122-7.jpg

stopudov from as, entrance to the metro

Modified on April 10, 2013 by bob.rifo D:

L
Lace 02.09.21

I really like combat in archem city / asylum. No need to change anything. What Ace offers will not fit into the game.

Modified on April 10, 2013 by Lace

r
reptail 02.09.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1365580988' post = '3213894'] I suggest they take a battle from any normal slasher, like the same DmC or Bayonetta, or a fighting game like Street Fighter or Tekken, [/ quote] 

The only problem is that Batman is not a slasher or a fighting game. No matter how good these games are in combat, not every combat system is suitable for a certain game. Batman has a well-established, well-developed, easy-to-learn, and most importantly convenient combat system, and Batman will remain with it, more precisely, the Arkham series will remain with it. You can make a game based on Batman, using the above lines as a basis, but only this will be a completely different series of games.

U
UnreaL 02.09.21

BatmanMayEnd

No, thanks

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

- FUCK YOU BATMAN !!

- NO FUCK YOUUUU

q
qwertydash 02.09.21

The 1C-SoftKlab company will act as the Russian publisher of the PC version of the action Batman: Arkham Annals, as well as the distributor of versions for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. The game will be released on October 25, 2013.

Origins

Arkham Annals

: facepalm: