3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 04.11.19 02:08 pm

In the state Duma admitted the Russian off the Internet

How do you feel about this? If you disconnect the external Internet:1)how do we download the drivers 2)games 3)movies 4) YouTube and play market,steam,uplay will not be available!
Спойлерhttps://news.softodrom.ru/ap/b31584.shtml
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mayamenstate 04.11.19

Spiny
Spiny wrote:
How do you imagine Russia against the EU? If we are against Europe - that means against the USA
As with Snowden. Putin and Russia is going against US, not giving it? Well, here it is.
Just don't do as they're told to do. Bad in a sense. Good, of course, to do that. But good they don't tell you to do.

M
Mayamenstate 04.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Really, how is it? Last time something similar happened during the Second World War...
Now it's different. The Chancellor works with the sanctions harm the economy, calling for his workers, rape of local residents and business nemaki sneezed this political h*R and just want normal business relations with Russia. So Germany vs Russia or what? ) Something special vs I do not see. I see only a pathetic squeals politicians.
Bad people make bad laws, and good people looking for a loophole to not to observe them. As it was in Nazi Germany with the ideology of impeding relations with other Nations, as it has become now in Europe with the sanctions that impede cooperation with Russia. Good people make good laws, and bad men exactly as, in turn, looking for a loophole to not to observe them. Equating in Europe any unacceptable to phobias and lack of tolerance.

S
SlaveStar 04.11.19

[Denis]
It's mink)

S
SFX3 04.11.19

gennaz
Nonsense! No one that will not shut off!

g
gennaz 04.11.19

SFX3
I now think so too.

C
ColonelJason 04.11.19

SFX3
Of course not shut off! It's every idiot just to escalate. These are the same idiots who for example, claim that war with Germany would be. Well, not nonsense it? Well, what now, in the 39th year, the war with Germany maybe? We have a non-aggression Pact, you fools!

V
Vasiliy Vaskin 04.11.19

ColonelJason
True, soon there will be war with the homosexual!

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.11.19

Vasiliy Vaskin wrote:
True, soon there will be war with the homosexual!
It was a joke, right? 8)
Mayamenstate wrote:
Equating in Europe any unacceptable to phobias and lack of tolerance.
It seems that the idea is not completed. Please complete it )