3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 04.11.19 02:08 pm

In the state Duma admitted the Russian off the Internet

How do you feel about this? If you disconnect the external Internet:1)how do we download the drivers 2)games 3)movies 4) YouTube and play market,steam,uplay will not be available!
Спойлерhttps://news.softodrom.ru/ap/b31584.shtml
48 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.11.19

Rolemanser
Rolemanser wrote:
The UFO I saw and not the one flying a bright green heat, making these figures of pilotage, and then abruptly to the top exploded and disappeared.
What is this?What do you think?

A photo of the window in the night.I took a picture

R
Rolemanser 04.11.19

[Denis]
XS would be a scientist, said it was a weather balloon flew ONT as is usually said. I'm in the last year, in the summer were observed, apparently the flight of a ballistic missile, as was evident from the nozzles as the fire was falling.

R
RussianQuaker 04.11.19

In one technical literature, I read that the Internet itself is not a specific host. Just buy a server and connect to the Network. Maybe it's again the quilted jacket the standard nonsense about the external enemy? Correct if that.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.11.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
Correct if that.
If that is that personal opinion insert )
An external enemy of course is Russia, always has been. Bad when trying to explain their internal problems this enemy, here we have become quite stupid, and enough problems...
As for your Internet, I understood, the only way that's right: in the event of war with the United States (or NATO), the Americans can cut off the Internet from a significant part of the global Internet (probably can? because if not, then it makes no sense to say), and Russia should be ready to provide its internal Internet connection and stable operation. In this and only this I see the meaning of talk about offline Runet. The cries that Russia wants itself to shut out the world, this is nothing more than whipping on the part uporotyh journalists or whoever snot throws (that is just lying, if only the story was)...

m
masha 04.11.19

RussianQuaker wrote:
In one technical literature, I read that the Internet itself is not a specific host.
Already there.
Well, what to do, will ekoklima in the area of Russia.

The West is also going to head your way, around gays and dyed men(they emphasize). Women so just do integrame went to social networks, and here and there.
It was better, we sat on the Internet, they knew nothing about computers and the Internet, they are requested to write to the disc movies or music. Now all online and they, too, now Internet for them, for those who didn't understand anything in computers and the Internet.

R
RussianQuaker 04.11.19

Masha wrote:
Already there.
Who?

R
RussianQuaker 04.11.19

Subatrophic
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/moderatorskaya-848204/#comment-17995893

m
masha 04.11.19

RussianQuaker
The Russian owners of network cables and data transmission. But all you can logically explain, if you turn on the TV. Over the Internet will be the abandonment of the dollar.
In the event of war need to have their Internet infrastructure. Or if you stand skalen it is necessary to enclose the anal as the West's technology will still be ahead.

I would very much like domestic computers as it was in the Soviet Union, otherwise the shit I'm pupation in Cabarete. As if the Americans will stop the development of technology, want of under land. Technology does not stand still.

R
RussianQuaker 04.11.19

Masha
Well, in short this hubbub about Cabarete on TV - another crap for quilted jackets. They say, look, we have a superpower, do not depend on anyone. As with missiles.

m
masha 04.11.19

RussianQuaker
It's all true, so be it. See how cons. Although not to kill, I'm against the government not the Bay.
Maybe it's the opposition of the cons, want to we're directly on the site burned tires.

z
zdrastE 04.11.19

Masha wrote:
Although not to kill, I'm against the government not the Bay.
now few not buhtet taperecha Nuno it, the power to praise and admire...
well it is direct as children small. Cho, the TV do not look?

X
X_ray_83 04.11.19

Will Cabernet forward !

M
MelShlemming 04.11.19

Hello wrote:
I have a lot of friends homosexuals
Begs some conclusions...

z
zdrastE 04.11.19

MelShlemming
insights? heh, heh... and not you alone, captain penetrating eyes.
Spoilergate, findings in relation to whom? me, my friends or object of their adoration?

S
SlaveStar 04.11.19

Will be censored and not disabling at all. Type of China, just across the ass)

S
SlaveStar 04.11.19

Hello
Meet friends, RV

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.11.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
I have a laptop in a slightly different light were.
As support for this seedling? &)

Well they look the case of the green thumb, and what? While other cats watch, and others – collection of accident and so on...

M
Mayamenstate 04.11.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well. How do you imagine person a VISA or MasterCard? First of all, this is a man with a great source of income. But if his source of income is small, then why does he need a VISA or MasterCard? He's the card of another payment system, which is simpler, can be purchased?
This is all that is, recording of reality. And if it sucks, then what is its log this computer, laptop, Internet, camera, iPhone, plastic? The instagram account is still not enough to have your own garden plot to take a picture. Without it logging you can do.
Your reality before you need to pull up first. But how?

l
legusor 04.11.19

I'd yell with all bialobloty will go bankrupt and go to the factory or bidoofs for twenty-thirty per month, with horse list of professional requirements, overtime and grey salaries.
seriously is to allow, to state the same bloggers will be a great milking for withdrawal of money from his pocket. do you guys travel abroad and come up with the technologies. and our state – the master in obtaining money from the population.
maybe I will live to see some Yuri Khovanskiy will serve you in the roundabout.
however, jokes aside.

S
Spiny 04.11.19

Mayamenstate
How do you imagine Russia against the EU? If we are against Europe - that means against the USA and also Vice versa. Russia has no more friends, only the small countries that Russia has poured money. But you see visible where and how forces... Russia unfortunately only benzenetoluene around the world, and not the development of different technologies and the army. Although the army still develop, but such strength is not enough.