3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snakeeater 02.09.21 12:20 am

No man is an island!

On our forum there are a huge number of fans of games in the genres of Beat 'em up and slasher. And today, we can come together on this topic for a heated discussion of these very genres. We advise cool games, help each other with the passage, share records and talk about our breaks. 

Let's start! 

72 Comments
Sort by:
y
youtoome 02.09.21

Oh, and I also remembered the beat that I played all my childhood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGc6iq6enFE

D
DGQ 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Oops' timestamp = '1397629103' post = '4079366'] The special position of bosses (ng2 and ng3) and some enemies regarding the laws of game mechanics [/ quote]

a strange statement, considering that almost all games have a bosschet.  

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

Chaos Legion was a great game,

[quote name = "Serph" post = "4078823" timestamp = "1397591393"] Mighty Financial Faith is the king of the genre before the 32-bit era eslecho [/ quote] +1

M
MRDrama 02.09.21

The same Muramasa from Vanilla is MUCH better.

here is Muramasa cool game, by the way

Really better than Dragon Crown

Regarding the Legion, the game is a little mediocre, but you can feel it if you try.

I got it on the second playthrough

some other Power Rangers were not bad for a mega drive

Modified April 16, 2014 by MRDrama

E
Emerald weapon 02.09.21

on ps1 type of fighting force was Crisis Beat - cool igruha, many times passed with friends.

the fighting force was very cool! it was possible to break equipment, stalls with hot dogs.

O
Oops 02.09.21

The special position of bosses (ng2 and ng3) and some enemies regarding the laws of game mechanics

a strange statement, considering that almost all games have a bosschet.   

I do not mind, let them have a pavershield (see how a murai cleverly fights off shurikens, and not a lazy landslide from that same 2 or a fiend ryu raised under a shureken kensel does not let the shurekens pass with the ass to the top) and let them come out of ut (as did the fiend alma), not that the dullness of ui should be guarded as the holy grail.
And here other problems arise, one of which is the curves of hitboxes, and the other is the practically absent level design as such.
But the main problem is that the bosses list is so flawed that all they can do is work on the area, which is why you have to resort to such tricks. This is not to mention the fact that they cannot pursue Ryu, acre fiend Ryu. Modified April 16, 2014 by Oops

M
M0rr0 02.09.21

I already wanted to agree, but then I saw the gif.

And avatar Modified on April 17, 2014 by M0rr0

A
ACE 02.09.21

Chaos Legion was a great game

only music and screensavers. and so a very primitive combatant and a dumb grafon was

from the latter in bitemaps I liked Anarki Reins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP4QvaUFwu0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l3ssDUHBeU

S
SENEL 02.09.21

Only God Hand

Hardcore only)

On ps2 I also liked FF streetweiss.

S
Serph 02.09.21

Only God Hand

Hardcore only)

On ps2 I also liked FF streetweiss.

no, ff some parachute came out. And here is the year hand eternal game: up:

R
Rebial 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1397728478' post = '4082241'] I am looking for people who want to pass TMNT OOTS on PS3 in an online co-op. [/ quote]

I bought.

S
SENEL 02.09.21

[member = 'Serph'], Xs worked fine for me, but I didn't finish it off. 

In fact, apart from these two, there is nothing good and there is nothing like that)

Well, ok Warriors are still quite themselves. There was also a Beat Down, but I didn't like it. Urban Rhine is normal, but there is a set of arenas, and not the game, even though the combat is good. 

R
Rebial 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1397730824' post = '4082356'] Rebial, What time will we be? [/ quote]

Towards evening.

M
Matthazard pururin 02.09.21

Better knead people on the streets, it's all about Tyler. 

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

[b] [member = 'ACE'] [/ b], the combat was not primitive, but very peculiar and interesting. Everything was tied to samons.

B
Blaze 02.09.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], well, you understand, who I was thinking about right now)))

A
ACE 02.09.21

[member = 'SleepingL1on'], didn't notice somehow. although the game went through. there is even litsuha on ps2)))

samony yes. 

U
UnreaL 02.09.21

[member = 'Miles-Tails'], with snarut and bleach

desnot shit (sold out)

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

[b] [member = 'ACE'] [/ b], at higher complexities, it is rather complicated. You need to think about which samons to which location to take and what tactics to use. Plus there was Tonatos, a secret samon that had to be collected piece by piece. And by the way, Victor Delacroix, I really liked as a villain.

R
Rebial 02.09.21

No - no need. There were Bombs. It all began and ended with them.