3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snakeeater 02.09.21 12:20 am

No man is an island!

On our forum there are a huge number of fans of games in the genres of Beat 'em up and slasher. And today, we can come together on this topic for a heated discussion of these very genres. We advise cool games, help each other with the passage, share records and talk about our breaks. 

Let's start! 

72 Comments
Sort by:
S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

And what was it about those bombs? When I personally played, I used everyone, and did not focus on any specific samons. Ie, it is very diverse.

k
kamui 02.09.21

[member = 'ACE'], I personally didn’t give a shit about Chaos Legion.

It was my first anime slasher on a PC back in 2003, and I went to the club stupidly to get into it (I didn't have my own PC). (and I also wanted to watch anime, but nowhere was it). 

Therefore, only warm impressions about her.

...3a1c85f46831f45300aeb0895c06b7e9.zip.jpg

Two weeks ago, Sega was brought in in an anti-cafe and my friend and I were stuck in BattleTods) By the way, the game is still being played smartly.

From the first time I went quite far) As a child it was more difficult to play) 

Modified on April 17, 2014 by kamui

R
Rebial 02.09.21

Their special attack had a Vacum effect and a good knockdown. As long as the targets were in CD it was possible to stack energy on the next hurried. Etc. Eternal AoE stun-lock.

Yes, it's "cheese".

Modified on April 17, 2014 by Rebial

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

And the bosses? after receiving and pumping Tonatos, in general, all the need for something was lost. I preferred upgraded swordsmen. Modified April 17, 2014 by SleepingL1on

R
Rebial 02.09.21

Doesn't drive. The game has its own logic - if one target from the pack receives a crit, it automatically goes to all targets in the AoE zone. And 90% of the bosses there are segmental.

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

I don't remember any bosses at all, except for Victor. Omg how many years have passed: /

R
Rebial 02.09.21

And there are not so many of them and they are not so interesting that they would be remembered.

G
Ghostrain 02.09.21

When I passed only the first two legions for the first time, it seemed that the rest were made simply for quantity. Then I was even surprised when I found out that in general they are still quite usable, and at first glance, the most useless bombs in general turned out to be almost a panacea. In general, it is a pity that, on the whole, the game turned out to be crooked and failed, or they could have received a quite suitable series. I really liked the atmosphere and music there.

S
SleepingL1on 02.09.21

By the way, the shadow of Rome was still a great game. Eh ... how there are not enough Kapkom members of those times :(

F
Freeman 02.09.21

[quote name = 'SENEL' timestamp = '1397730068' post = '4082321'] God Hand only [/ quote] 

+1 I did not master it until the end)

[quote name = 'SleepingL1on' timestamp = '1397736667' post = '4082579'] Plus there was Tonatos, a secret samon that needed to be collected piece by piece. [/ quote] with him it was not at all interesting =

[quote name = 'Rebial' timestamp = '1397736844' post = '4082588'] No - no need. There were Bombs. It all began and ended with them. [/ quote] everything ended on shields for me 

R
Rebial 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Last Moment' timestamp = '1397807106' post = '4084486'] I ended up with billboards [/ quote]

Well, this too, but they do not pay off at the Highest level of difficulty and the "Other World" mode. There you need elemental damage and the more, the better.

S
Snakeeater 02.09.21

[quote name = 'SleepingL1on' timestamp = '1397753004' post = '4083198'] By the way, the shadow of Rome was still a great game. [/ quote]

One of my favorite PS2 games. Some of the scenes in the colosseum are worth something.