3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 02.09.21 12:23 am

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Developer - Nintendo EAD
Publisher - Nintendo
Genre - Platformer
Release Date - August 17, 2012 (Out Now)
Platform - Nintendo 3DS
Ratings - [url = "http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/667819-new-super-mario- bros-2 / index.html "] http://www.gamerankings.com/3ds/667819-new-super-mario-bros-2/index.html [/ url]

Video -
[url =" http: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8xe2AUY4c"<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO8xe2AUY4c [/url]

Today I started playing. So far, I like everything, except for the 3D mode, which smears the background. Gameplay is addictive and easier than New Super Mario Bros. Wii, which is very good, because there, due to the complexity, I could not master the game to the end. All new chips are tied to getting gold. In general, old-school and fun, but I haven't noticed any breakthrough fresh ideas yet. Atmospheric, it is brighter and more colorful than a 3D land, although there are gloomy locations such as skeleton towers.
50 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], it seemed to me light against the background of mario with ds and vii

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], it's easier and thank God, otherwise I would have given up. apparently here the balance was made for one

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], well, I don’t know, before, spending 15-20 lives at the level somehow did not repel)
Remember Sunshine or Mario with DS

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = Gau] [/ b], I sometimes spend about so much here on hidden star coins at the end of the 3rd world of :-D : gigi:
sunshine ... it was somehow easier to control the action than in mario bros ... probably from -for three-dimensionality

A
ACE 02.09.21

The 4th world is very difficult for stellar coins has been : khm:played for almost 10 hours

M
Mr. Awesome 02.09.21

The lightest and most original mario brose of them all, but it still plays great and fun. I play only in co-op, but it's stupid because of not scaling the screen, that is, if the main player ran forward, the second will see the main player's screen, and not his own, terribly stupid miscalculation

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], do you have anyone to play multiplayer with? lucky)

M
Mr. Awesome 02.09.21

<b> [member = Gau] </b>,
Buy a 3ds girl and will also have someone to play with)

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 46 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
By the way , downloaded nerve wrecking dls - very cool and difficult, it's a pity that it is not enough (

G
Gau 02.09.21

[b] [member = Mr. Awesome] [/ b], I also downloaded dlc three packs) played yesterday)

M
Mr. Awesome 02.09.21

<b> [member = Gau] </b>,
Did you get the hardcore pack? I have only been able to pass one level so far)

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1349471491 'post =' 2900418 ']
<b> [member = Gau] </b>,
Hardcore pack passed? I have only been able to pass one level so far)
[/ quote]
Yes, it was ok) I
suffered a little, but ok)
all three packs are passed

V
Vupsen 02.09.21

Completed all worlds, collected all Star Coins, found all secret exits. There is nothing else in the game, except for a marathon and a million coins?

d
deepRED 02.09.21

but how do you look for these secret passages? otherwise not a single level was opened:(

V
Vupsen 02.09.21

[quote name = 'deepRED' timestamp = ' 1354536021' post = '3001497'] as well as the general search for these secret passages? [/ quote]
Invisible bricks with the ability to rise to the sky, or, conversely, descents down without apparent pipes, doors .... A lot of them.

V
VLQ 02.09.21

[quote name = 'deepRED' timestamp = '1354536021' post = '3001497'] how do you find these secret passages? otherwise not a single level was opened :([/ quote]
You can spy here:
http://gamexplain.com/index.php?content=vguide&vgid=36

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Vupsen' timestamp = '1354535304' post = '3001479'] Traveled
all worlds, collected all Star Coins, found all secret exits. There is nothing else in the game, except for a marathon and a million coins?
[/ quote]
Yes, nothing else in the game is a
pity,
in the ds version there were wonderful mini-games
right there - a silly marathon for crazy, in my opinion, money, for this DLC
it would be better if new tracks were released in Mario Kart

V
Vupsen 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1354613884' post = '3003472'] yes, there is nothing else in the game [/ quote]
It's a pity.
When I saw new coins with comets in the starry world, I was glad that they would also be useful for something, but the game said "No!"

And the marathon is generally no words, what nonsense, of course.

The first NSMB was much better and, most importantly, more difficult than the second one so expected by many.

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Vupsen' timestamp = '1354620947' post = '3003785']
[quote name = 'Gau' timestamp = '1354613884' post = '3003472'] yes, there is nothing else in the game [/ quote]
It's a pity.
When I saw new coins with - like comets in the starry world, I was glad that they would also be useful for something, but the game said "No!"

And the marathon is generally no words, what nonsense, of course.

The first NSMB was much better and, most importantly, more difficult than the second one so expected by many.
[/ quote] I
totally agree
The first was where it was more exciting
Even Mario Land 3D was hiss

v
vodafon 02.09.21

real labor 2D mario on Wiiu we are waiting : icon_cool:

G
Gau 02.09.21

[quote name = 'vodafon' timestamp = '1354684170' post = '3005508']
we are waiting for real 2D mario on Wiiu : icon_cool:
[/ quote]