3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 02.09.21 08:05 pm

God of war: origins collection

[img] http://www.pushsquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ghostofsparta.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platform: [/ b] Playstation 3
[b] Genre: [/ b] Action / Adventure
[b] Publisher: [/ b] SCE
[b] Developer: [/ b] Ready at Down
[b] Release Date: [/ b] September 12
[b] Official Site: [/ b]

[b] Info: [/ b]

[quote] Kratos' two PSP outings are being buffed up and bundled together for God of War Origins Collection, a PS3 game that will support 3D.

God of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, both developed by Ready at Dawn, were well-received portable outings for the series.

The bundle for PlayStation 3 will be delivered in full 3D, and trailers suggested that the textures have been improved - much like last year's God of War Collection. [/ Quote]

[b] Trailer: [/ b]

[youtube] http: / /www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwwdXuIpfys [/youtube]
55 Comments
Sort by:
J
Johny 02.09.21

For all GOW fans: hehe:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AJmVWF2LI [/ youtube]

J
Johny 02.09.21

For all GOW fans: hehe:
[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AJmVWF2LI [/ youtube]

X
Xenosag 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] well, except for permission, nothing else has changed [/ quote]

textures are even better than steel and it is no coincidence that they focus on breaking the picture, on the PSP, the lack of b-synch was a little annoying, which cannot be said about the resolution, it seems so low in the video, but on the console everything is fine.

X
Xenosag 02.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] well, except for permission, nothing else has changed [/ quote]

textures are even better than steel and it is no coincidence that they focus on breaking the picture, on the PSP, the lack of b-synch was a little annoying, which cannot be said about the resolution, it seems so low in the video, but on the console everything is fine.

s
soliddante 02.09.21

The graphics are cool, I can’t believe that with PSP, now I’m waiting even more for pv, still ff7kk and agito and it would be absolutely chic.

r
razgulnov 02.09.21

I liked the graphics, but they are all so bright. the orbs are very bright. The controls are excellent, it is very easy to play (only normal in the demo) compared to the previous parts.

a
azzzkiysotona 02.09.21

Guys, there are 2 requests.
1) Who will buy the Region 5 disc, please see if it is possible to change the language to English in Ghost of Sparta.
2) Please see how much the game costs in the American store.
Thank you in advance.

A
ACE 02.09.21

almost passed the chein of Olympus. the game itself does not reach the level of 1-2-3 parts. but still not bad. The HD graphics are very nice, by the way.
then I will finish and I will play GoS.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 22 hours 34 minutes 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
gost of Sparta to spin. so far I like it more than cheins of olympussi: icon_mrgreen:

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], As you go, you can find out there about the Game Director Live video or something like that, watch it just in the Ghost of Sparta, it seems in the video section, otherwise I just can't find it nowhere, I guarantee a plus.)))

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = heroolympus_39050] [/ b], ok, by the
way, I 'll look at the State Standard in Russian

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], Thank you.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
It's a pity of course that the Chains of Olympus were not translated (((

d
drumad 02.09.21

I don't understand why GoS likes it. It does not reach 2 and 3 parts well, no matter how, much weaker. The weapon is uninteresting, there are almost no bosses, and those that are the same are nothing special. I would not bet a game higher than 8. IMHO

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = drumad] [/ b], well it is. falls short of the main trilogy

P
PhilippCross 02.09.21

It falls short only in scale and duration. In terms of plot, I liked the portable versions more, and Kratos, at least in them, showed some human emotions, human emotions, and not "GODS !!!! I WILL REMOVE YOUR EYES !!!!".

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = drumad] [/ b], Are you comparing ports from a small console to mastadons?

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = PhilippCross] [/ b], I don't like any of the parts except the first one (((

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b] Why?

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = heroolympus_39050] [/ b], a schizophrenic story about helpless morons who seem to be omnipotent, but cannot heal the nightmares of one bald freak with a strange train of thought and endless attempts to give at least some meaning to what is happening not okay ... especially funny how the developers are trying in vain to somehow justify Kratos in spinoffs, they say, potsones, in fact, they really made him so angry!
Everything is cool in the first part. And Kratos is the coolest. And further in the plot there is only chaos (((

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[quote] I don't like any of the parts except the first [/ quote]
and it is. I don't understand the screams about the coolness of the second part. Although GoF1-2 had a nice CG.
In the first part, there were still good, but easy, puzzles. In the second part it became smaller, but in the third one there is no one at all. Modified September 27, 2011 by MWorld II

A
ACE 02.09.21

[b] [member = MWorld II] [/ b], in the third part, the puzzles are cooler. there is generally the coolest gameplay made from all parts. almost normal adventure game. still a bigger world

if you look at it as a whole, then 1> 2 >>> 3> GoS> CoO
if in terms of gameplay, then 2> 1> 3> GoS> CoO
IMHO)))