3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 02.09.21 08:05 pm

God of war: origins collection

[img] http://www.pushsquare.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ghostofsparta.jpg [/ img]

[b] Platform: [/ b] Playstation 3
[b] Genre: [/ b] Action / Adventure
[b] Publisher: [/ b] SCE
[b] Developer: [/ b] Ready at Down
[b] Release Date: [/ b] September 12
[b] Official Site: [/ b]

[b] Info: [/ b]

[quote] Kratos' two PSP outings are being buffed up and bundled together for God of War Origins Collection, a PS3 game that will support 3D.

God of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, both developed by Ready at Dawn, were well-received portable outings for the series.

The bundle for PlayStation 3 will be delivered in full 3D, and trailers suggested that the textures have been improved - much like last year's God of War Collection. [/ Quote]

[b] Trailer: [/ b]

[youtube] http: / /www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwwdXuIpfys [/youtube]
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], fell asleep during the passage. In terms of dynamism, the best game in the GoF3 series, in GoF1 there is an interesting plot and puzzles, in the second there are cool videos and a terrible plot pulled by the tail.
Although in the PSP games, it seems that the plot is even more troublesome. Some brother showed up Modified on September 27, 2011 by MWorld II

A
ACE 02.09.21

GoS is close to 1-2-3 parts. And there is no such careless level design as in ChoO. The real problem is the lack of any innovation in the gameplay.
by the way, in the ps3 version, in addition to the xd graphics, which is clearly more pleasant than on the small psp screen, the controls are even more convenient. you can avoid doing it normally

D
Dark_Ogr 02.09.21

each part is masterpiece in its own way, in my memory these are the only 5 games from a single series that I played twice.

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], For this kind of games, the plot is needed for show, I wonder if the franchise would have transferred Hideo Kojima how would he have made God Of War? : em01: : em31: : think:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 minutes 1 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], Did you pass at the highest difficulty level? The Ghost of Sparta and the Chain of Olympus? Otherwise, I just can't go through the Persephone on the PSP, on the most difficult ((((((Everything else was easy. Fortunately, the ghost of Sparta passed, at the highest. But what from the God Of War series, I definitely can't take away this soundtrack. : happycry:

[ color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 minutes 39 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Who cares to collect such a collection? :-D

[img] http://cs4727.vkontakte.ru/u18760763/125822695/z_1efe685b .jpg [/ img]

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 5 minutes 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[img] http://cs4284.vkontakte.ru/u28533926/106434309/z_310f3fd8.jpg [/ img]

M
Madnfs 02.09.21

[quote name = 'heroolympus_39050' timestamp = ' 1317186056' post = '2314727'] if the franchise would be passed Hideo Kojima how he would do God Of War? [/ quote]
hour and a half rollers and the ideal form of rolls Kratos : think: : laugh: Updated September 28, 2011 by the user Madnfs

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = Madnfs] [/ b], :-D

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 56 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], Passed the Ghost of Sparta? What's up with the Game Director Live video?: icon_mrgreen: : up:

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[Quote] I wonder if the franchise would be transferred to Hideo Kojima, how would he make God Of War? [/ quote]
he would simply refuse.

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = MWorld II] [/ b], Opinion is just an opinion. : icon_neutral:

e
exbitionist 02.09.21

[quote]. Some brother appeared [/ quote] j
he lit up in the first part

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[b] [member = exbitionist] [/ b], Where he was as some kind of daemon.

V
Voldo 02.09.21

Is it possible to enable English voice acting in the Russian version? I read on video games that the language is turned on corresponding to the menu language of the XMB set-top box. That is, I switched to English - the game was in English. This is true?

b
borland 02.09.21

[quote name = 'Voldo' timestamp = '1326544431' post = '2467677'] Is this true? [/ quote] The
purest! You can see for yourself by downloading the demo from our Store.

M
Megaex 02.09.21

Somewhere in Moscow, they seemed to be selling for 999

O
Ozu 02.09.21

Can you tell me how long before the final of God of War: Chains of Olympus, I am now in the location "The Groves of Persephone". 

Modified on September 15, 2013 by Ozu_sensei

V
Vadimeys 02.09.21

[member = 'Ozu_sensei'], 

[textspoiler] 'this is the end [/ textspoiler]