3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem4ik 02.09.21 08:05 pm

DuckTales Remastered

2X1stP-cGjc.jpg

Developer - WayForward Technologies Publisher - CAPCOM Release date - 13 August 2013 (PS3, PC, WII U); September 11 - X360 Genre - Action, Platformer Platforms - PS3, PC, X360, WII U  

DuckTales Remastered is the return of one of the most memorable 8-bit games of all time. Players will be able to once again plunge into the exciting adventure of Scrooge McDuck and his nephews Billy (English Huey), Willie (English Dewey) and Dilly (English Louis), who went in search of the five Legendary Treasures of the world.

DuckTales Remastered uses completely redrawn sprites and backgrounds from the 8-bit version. In addition to this, the training system is presented as a separate level, and a new zone has been added - Scrooge's Money Vault, where you can track the collected wealth and even swim in it. The atmosphere of what is happening is complemented by original soundtracks in modern processing.

ducktales-remastered-high-res-image-2.jp

DuckTales-Remastered-10.jpg

ducktales_remastered_10.jpg

Ducktales-Remastered-scrin-1.jpg

[hide = 'Trailer'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY [/ hide]

58 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony Kark 02.09.21

Opinions were divided.

Shkolota just do not understand why it is necessary right now, and those who remember the times will appreciate it. I took it and I am 100% sure that I will get the fan.

Modified on Aug 12, 2013 by AngryBoblik

L
Lolobot 02.09.21

Opinions were divided.

Shkolota just do not understand why it is necessary right now, and those who remember the times will appreciate it. I took it and I am 100% sure that I will get the fan.

I'm not entirely sure that there is a shkolota in the magazines ........ maybe the project really did not come out very well?

Although I do not understand how you can spoil such a project. After such assessments, I now also thought about whether to take it or not.

B
Beloved and respected by 02.09.21

There are already texts of low reviews to understand, What did they not like there?

T
Tony Kark 02.09.21

There are already texts of low reviews to understand, What did they not like there?

They write about outdated mechanics, it's nonsense! Then it would not have been remasterd already! In general, the negative is all sucked out of the finger.

N
NekiiMolla 02.09.21

The polygon seems to swear that they did it very nicely, but inside it is too old a game. The rest, apparently, the mechanics brought less inconvenience.

S
Sharu 02.09.21

The polygon seems to swear that they did it very nicely, but inside it is too old a game. The rest, apparently, the mechanics brought less inconvenience.

And he talks about problems with control, in some cases they make the game on the normal unplayable - but for endless lives and there is no point in playing at all ... (

A
ACE 02.09.21

xtr went through and wrote a review. soon we will hang like a nut)))

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

I'm torn for what to take: PC or PS3. And so, the best version on the NES. trollface-new.png

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 02.09.21

The geispot has cons:

Boring cutscenes (which can be skipped), same mechanics, predictable boss fights (lolshto)

s
sport14 02.09.21

I'm torn for what to take: PC or PS3. And so, the best version on the NES. 

And I'm torn between the Wiiu version and the ps3 version ... 

Modified on August 12, 2013 by sport14

A
Amil_Gaoul 02.09.21

Personally, I made a pre-order on the incentive and do not care for low marks.

B
Beloved and respected by 02.09.21

[quote name = 'AngryBoblik' timestamp = '1376300232' post = '3499305'] They write about outdated mechanics, it's nonsense! Then it would not have been remasterd already! In general, the negative is all sucked out of the finger. [/ quote]

[quote name = 'NiggaStoleMyGames' timestamp = '1376301171' post = '3499335'] Gayspot's minuses: Boring cutscenes (which can be skipped), same mechanics, predictable boss fights (lolshto) [/ quote]

1357646304.jpeg

S
Sharu 02.09.21

I'm torn for what to take: PC or PS3. And so, the best version on the NES. 

And I'm torn between the Wiiu version and the ps3 version ... 

It's easier for me, offtv decides. ;) True, I will not take it right away - I will wait for what shares to play, and so there is something - this game is more likely to be a collection and show children ...)

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

Hike, those who give low marks did not play the original.

T
Tony Kark 02.09.21

Hopefully the sales will be good and they will gash the black cloak, its remaster most of all I would like to see.

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

I hope the sales will be good and they will gash the black cloak, which would be the remaster most of all I would like to see.

I would still like to reissue Chip and Dale. Gadget em50.gif

J
Jelektronik 02.09.21

I hope the sales will be good and they will gash the black cloak, which would be the remaster most of all I would like to see.

A black cloak would be just wonderful, one of Dandy's favorite games.

T
Tony Kark 02.09.21

I don’t remember if they said that or if I dreamed that with successful sales there would be other remasters.

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

Yes, low because this is not a remake, but a remaster

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 02.09.21

I will buy at any price a chip and Dale Rescue Rangers 2