3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tem4ik 02.09.21 08:05 pm

DuckTales Remastered

2X1stP-cGjc.jpg

Developer - WayForward Technologies Publisher - CAPCOM Release date - 13 August 2013 (PS3, PC, WII U); September 11 - X360 Genre - Action, Platformer Platforms - PS3, PC, X360, WII U  

DuckTales Remastered is the return of one of the most memorable 8-bit games of all time. Players will be able to once again plunge into the exciting adventure of Scrooge McDuck and his nephews Billy (English Huey), Willie (English Dewey) and Dilly (English Louis), who went in search of the five Legendary Treasures of the world.

DuckTales Remastered uses completely redrawn sprites and backgrounds from the 8-bit version. In addition to this, the training system is presented as a separate level, and a new zone has been added - Scrooge's Money Vault, where you can track the collected wealth and even swim in it. The atmosphere of what is happening is complemented by original soundtracks in modern processing.

ducktales-remastered-high-res-image-2.jp

DuckTales-Remastered-10.jpg

ducktales_remastered_10.jpg

Ducktales-Remastered-scrin-1.jpg

[hide = 'Trailer'] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0PzqF9gWY [/ hide]

58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sho 02.09.21

Did they go there in the press? What the hell is "it's old mechanics, nothing new, bosses aren't sudden"?

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

[member = 'Sho'], what surprises you? This is the same game, only redrawn, the gameplay, the structure of the levels, etc. remained the same. Not a remake w

S
Sho 02.09.21

I am surprised by the attitude of some members of the press.

B
Bergamot 02.09.21

What enchanting morons work in the game-gag ...

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

Those who put it below 7 are blacklisted. 
And yes, Destructoid gave a grade?

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 02.09.21

[member = 'RebellHunt'], no

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/ducktales-remastered/critic-reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/ducktales-remastered

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

[member = 'NiggaStoleMyGames'] Sorry. 
So far, for Ps3 - the best version (Not counting the NES). 

B
Bergamot 02.09.21

[quote name = 'RebellHunt' timestamp = '1376308039' post = '3499511'] So far, the best version for Ps3 (Except NES). [/ quote]

Why do you think so? And why is that? I ask, because I don't know what to take, on a PC or PS3. 

R
RebellHunt 02.09.21

[member = 'Bergamot'], No ratings yet for pc. 
The NES version is the best, because the immortal classic, and the controls in it were nowhere easier. 
I myself am torn apart by the PC (Cheaper, + amateur subs can be screwed on) and PS3 (I'm already used to playing only on it, but it costs 2 times more).

O
Oyechka 02.09.21

Tomorrow the opposer will come to this topic and complain that the difficulty has been lifted, and it is impossible to play: they kill at every step.

A
Amok 02.09.21

PPC game is short and easy, except for the last level, where my fart exploded from dull controls, more precisely, which responds poorly 

if the game was not a remaster, but a new game, then 5/10, and so 7/10

Modified on Aug 14, 2013 by Amok

s
satanax21 02.09.21

Platinum was not delivered to PS3 in the game and will not be on PSV

G
Gefus 02.09.21

now it is clear why the estimates are small, the
control is just awful that a bunch of bombs ((

s
sport14 02.09.21

Gone in one sitting - nostalgia [textspoiler] (10 of 10) [/ textspoiler] happycry.gif

Scores for different types of remastering should be canceled, because

1) the mechanics of the game remain from 89, 90, 91, etc. years

2) the levels are the same

3) the gameplay is outdated and writing off points for this is a rukalitso)

The overall result, I am very satisfied, I bought the most expensive version (for viyu trollface_big.gif)

More such remasterings need to be done, (we already talked about chip and dale, black cloak, I also want the lion king, jungle book, boogerman: gigi :)

The only wish is to slightly lower the price (after all, 600 rubles should cost a game like try, and not remade from the shaggy years) or add new levels, some kind of bonus chips. 

I hope for new remakes of games from early childhood)

Modified on August 16, 2013 by sport14

A
Amok 02.09.21

[quote name = 'sport14' timestamp = '1376633956' post = '3508939'] add new levels, some bonus chips. [/ quote]

then there will be no "that" game 

W
Wario 02.09.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxpDSeFS5ZU&feature=youtu.be

a
albedo 02.09.21

played. nostalgic)

as I understood, they added 1 level for 15 minutes.

by the way, the original is passed on a speedrun in 8 minutes

x
xeksus 02.09.21

well, in such a scenario, I would look at "monsters in my pocket" with modern power