3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VYA 02.09.21 08:12 pm

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

[img] http://images.stopgame.ru/games/tom_clancys_ghost_recon_future_soldier_preview.jpg [/ img]

Release date: scheduled for May 25, 2012 for consoles, unknown for PC
Developer: Ubisoft Paris
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Genre: Tactical Action / Shooter
Platforms: PC, X360, PS3

Future Soldier takes the plot 15 years after the end of the Advanced Warfighter mess. The Ghost detachment is on duty entrusted with a very important and responsible task - to eliminate one lively ultranationalist group that somehow managed to overthrow the president of Russia. Well, in order to preserve peace in the whole world - "ghosts" must restore justice.
The technology and weapons used by the warriors will take Future Soldier even further than Advanced Warfighter. The Trailer Invisibility Cloak is just the beginning. “The soldier of the future is practically an F-16 plane on two legs,” the developers say. The game features armored drones that the soldier can control from a distance, and "mechanical amplifiers" (or something like that) for the legs so that the soldier can carry more ammunition.
The game has a co-op for four players. Each of them will be able to choose a character class, on which the set of available gadgets depends. Let's say a scout has an invisibility cloak. The sniper has a sensor that detects the beating of the enemy's heart. A small "rocket launcher" on the shoulder - at the "commandos".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEelVBr7_bE&feature=player_embedded#!
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Momentum 02.09.21

and there is no extra key for 360?

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

and then they also hung up the run on the X / A button : fffuuu:

D
DireIvan 02.09.21

Wouldn't mind an extra key on xbox : bte:

K
Kirsan 02.09.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1335025863' post = '2624988']
and then they also hung up the run on the X / A button : fffuuu:
[/ quote]
It's still bearable ... here's the scope on the right stick I : raisins2:
tried to play for the second half of the day. Either it comes in and immediately throws it out, or it comes in, plays for a minute, flies out, or if it doesn't come in: ayfkm:

d
dozensnake 02.09.21

while I have hellish ping
on kilkams, I see how I ran around the corner, and the guy just shot into the air and I died from it

P
Purple panda 02.09.21

Good online. At first I thought what was it at all? And then it played out and rushed!

Of course, you need to play as a well-coordinated team.

Probably I will even buy it.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 58 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
<b> [member = dozensnake] </b>, On ps 3 in general, sometimes with search akhtung and ping are big sometimes.

R
Rokudze 02.09.21

By the way. There is a strange difference between the versions. On the box, when you aim from the shoulder, everything does not turn gray, but retains the colors. On PS3, on the contrary, when you aim, everything turns gray. Although, MB I played for different teams and does it depend on it? By the way, I caught a glitch a couple of times on the box) I fell under the map and killed everyone from there. Another funny thing, on a boxed gamepad it is played less conveniently than on a ps3 oo xs as it turned out for them, but it is so. If I will take (and I will), then on ps3.

K
Kirsan 02.09.21

Colors for both teams fade on ps3. And this is ... no, not annoying. But due to the fact that the scope is on the right stick, the scope turns on in the bb, and they will : fffuuu:
knock me down. communication in the cooperative was normal: ayfkm:

M
Mindsweeper 02.09.21

[quote name = 'dozensnake' timestamp = '1335025863' post = '2624988']
and here, too, they hung up the run on the X / A button : fffuuu:
[/ quote]

Yes, terribly infuriating. After bf3, where running is hung on LS, it is generally inconvenient to play. + If you run into an enemy while running and do not have time to move your finger to the stick, then that's it, tryndets. By the way, it's also annoying that running and sheltering are on the same button. It often happens that near buildings (and not only) you stick to the shelter when you want to run away from the enemy and because of this you die.

R
Rokudze 02.09.21

Xs, you are kind of crooked) In the same gear of the thief, everything is the same and no one complains)) there is nothing inconvenient in this

Z
Zend 02.09.21

Does anyone else have a key for ps3?
in a personal, with me the pros

B
BlackGrishka 02.09.21

How to use melee combat, I still can't understand?

K
Kirsan 02.09.21

Square X.
But it doesn't always work.
That there is no desire to even launch a beta: ayfkm:

Z
Zend 02.09.21

I liked it somehow.
Even, I'll tell you, it's pretty good, considering that I was expecting a progressed like the previous parts.
We must take it.

y
yo_lambda 02.09.21

agree. I didn’t expect it to be so delayed
+ the co-op to try out
26 more sabotage mode will be available, great

O
Oops 02.09.21

The prohodnyak was also waiting, everything turned out to be not bad Pts. Bugs are darkness, the dark truth, then you fall under the map, then there are no cartridges on the respawn ... I will

probably take the full one a bit later.

Z
Zend 02.09.21

now in half an hour the console has already hung up 3 times , I
terribly
hope that this will not happen in full

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
so often)))

P
Purple panda 02.09.21

With servers they have today not ale

y
yo_lambda 02.09.21

yes, the console often hangs
at first, the servers just crashed after each card. schA norms, it rarely happens that the connection breaks.
now the current has played stably

K
Kirsan 02.09.21

They need to put the servers a bit closer to my place of residence. The lags have not stopped) Although, maybe this is all karma : men:
There was not a single bug : pokerface:
Today I finally realized what was bothering me, except for the lags - the sensa when running (not sprinting) below the sensa at the stem : raisins2:And setting the senses are only during the fight, aren't they kidding?: ayfkm: