3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daiverr 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Uncharted-Golden-Abyss1-1024x300.jpg

Developer - SCE Bend Studio
Publisher - SCEA
Genre - Action, Adventure
Platforms - PS Vita
Release Date - TBD

Uncover the mystery of the death of the conquistadors' expedition that disappeared in Mesoamerica 400 years ago.

Join Nathan Drake in the NGP game.
Take full advantage of the NGP's controls to navigate places no human has ever set foot in a new game that looks like a movie on an OLED screen.
Complete deadly missions with two joysticks and NGP buttons.

e32011-game-5517-ss1.jpg
e32011-game-5517-ss2.jpg

Gamelpay:
[youtube] [/ youtube]
[youtube] [/ youtube]

who thinks what?
"There will be a masterpiece" or "developer xs who will disgrace the series! 1"?

Modified on July 15, 2013 by Wurz-7
83 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

8/10

+ grapooon
+ all the same anch with an awesome adventure atmosphere, humor and so on.
+ duration
+ some riddles
+ music

- some stupid puzzles, especially annoying - rub here, rub there
- it's boring in some places, a lot of repetitive moments
- kte from touch elements finally killed. especially the last two fights. stupidly.

the game is better than the first one, especially remarkably it reveals all the possibilities of the whit, except perhaps the AR. but the game is inferior to the second and third parts.

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

I have a friend who, from the episodes, was only familiar with my words, stories and videos, who for 10 years, probably, has not played any plot games, very so thoroughly hooked on this particular part, he really likes it. He, of course, has almost nothing to compare with, but he really likes the grafon, riddles, postrelushki, it does not seem boring.

r
raven2 02.09.21

Passed, liked it. an unusual feeling that you seem to be playing on a portable device, but a game for a hospital. The plot is good, the humor is excellent, the gameplay is at Anch's level, apparently they tried to make it very similar to the first and second parts, a lot of familiar moments, only in new scenery. There is only one complaint about the graphics - the lack of anti-aliasing, and I don't care about that. The guys coped with the task, well transferred the atmosphere and gameplay to Vita. There are also a lot of all sorts of goodies in the form of photos and treasures, I will replay for this. The heroes are well revealed, no mysticism, just a real adventure.
The only negative is that there is no multiplayer. IMHO, if in stationary Anchas he is needed as a fifth leg, then here he would extend the life of the game for several tens of hours.
And after going through the Abis, I wanted to shake hands with the person who decided to add a second analogue for Vita, it is very convenient, played with pleasure, I would just find him, shake his hand and say thank you : up:

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

I took it from a friend to play, went through more than half, probably about 3/4 and still did not understand why they are trying to pour shit on the game abundantly. Yes, this, of course, is not the level of the second and third parts, and yes, the pace of the narrative here is quite unhurried. But the very spirit of exploration and adventure is revealed much more. There are more puzzles, even at the expense of treasures. Because now it's not that figulina that is glowing in the obvious corner (although there are some), but now sometimes it is necessary to climb the figs where, almost into a separate location, and there already something to do. In general, this process of finding the correct points for the photo gives me a lot and that the artifacts need to be rubbed, cleaned, and the rock art must also be redrawn. Plus now every item and piece has a story to tell. Probably, this is almost the best element of the game for me.

Well, besides this, there is also Ancharted in its pure form. These are funny jokes, funky characters, hot shootings and gorgeous music. Even the graphics are good for this size. The lack of AA and square shadows and fire is a little sad, but I think it's worth giving time to the developers, and everything will be here too.

Aiming with the right stick seemed more convenient than with the arrows before, but not as convenient as with the joystick. He is kind of harsh, and he seems to have some kind of inertia. Twitches where and how he wants. If it had not been for the elegant aiming with the gyroscope, which is performed simply brilliantly, I would probably have died of torment. :)

In general, the preliminary verdict is that the game is cool, and they scold it, I think, well, it is completely unjustified.

N
NotaKuroi 02.09.21

So, good Anch, you say? .. I'll have to take it when I buy the vita))

k
kv83 02.09.21

[quote name = 'raven2' timestamp = '1335691250' post = '2635424']
IMHO, if in stationary Anches you need it as a fifth leg
[/ quote]
Don't joke like that anymore! Good?! : gigi:
[quote name = 'dharlequin' timestamp = '1335756771' post = '2636201']
I've borrowed from a friend to play, passed more than half, probably somewhere 3/4 and still did not understand why the game is abundantly trying pour shit.
[/ quote]
Or maybe you noticed that now it is customary to throw mud at everyone! [b] ALL [/ b]. Except for Yabloko and Nina.
The Yablokoy have their own sect and it is not accepted there, but Nina is something from childhood, white and fluffy.
And Sony is watered most of all. For absolutely any occasion. Even if there is no reason.

r
raven2 02.09.21

In my opinion, the control of analogs is very convenient, more sensitive than on the long pimple, but you quickly get used to it and it already seems as if you are playing on the long pimple.

h
hero olympus 02.09.21

[quote name = 'wisp' timestamp = '1332024308' post = '2572956']
Easter egg on crushing difficulty
[media = ''] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6kcKNjFbw [/ media ]
[/ quote]

Cool.:)

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

[quote name = 'raven2' timestamp = '1335764552' post = '2636231']
In my opinion, analog control is very convenient, more sensitive than long pimples , but you quickly get used to it and it already seems as if you are playing long pimples.
[/ quote]
This has not happened to me yet. No matter how I turned or set the sensitivity, it is not convenient, especially after the LH.

M
MWorld II 02.09.21

Hit the sticks, I played with hydroscopes and a camera (aiming), it's much more convenient

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1335810268' post = '2637079']
Get it on the sticks, I played with hydroscopes and a camera (aiming), it's much more convenient
[/ quote]
That's just the point, but should be comfortable with sticks, as, for example, in Resistance.

r
raven2 02.09.21

Everyone's business, for me the gyroscope was simply not playable, but the sticks were excellent and convenient.

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

Everything, finished off on hard. A very nice game. At least one of the best of what is on Vita, and certainly one of the most beautiful there. In principle, I have already said everything earlier. The guys were good at taking all the main elements and properties of versions from older consoles, plus they brought something of their own. But still, since this is only a borrowing of the game and did not turn out to be brilliantly chic, it lacks the gracefulness, elegance, refinement and brevity of the games from Noty Dog.

Plus, some of the gameplay features were killing at all. What for to make allies killable despite the fact that they have such a stupid AI that they themselves climb under the bullets. This moment is especially spoiled by the inconvenient aiming on the right stick. Balancing on literally every beam in the end is definitely annoying. The moments when you have to shoot back while hanging on a rope or somewhere else - it's hard. Partly again due to the aiming curve on the right stick. I felt so uncomfortable only 6 years ago, probably when I sat down at the PS3 joystick for the first time. But here it is no longer a matter of habit.

The game turned out to be unjustifiably stretched, although there were not so many events. Because of this, the story turned out to be smeared. It is especially a pity that at the end [spoiler] nothing special and incredible happened. [/ Spoiler] Non-compliance with the canon, after all, the genre requires. Boss fights are cool, in any case they are delivered very cool, especially if you die.But :)

in general, apart from some shortcomings and minuses, the product turned out to be very strong and good. Most importantly, there was almost everything you can expect from Ancharted: adventure, jokes, colorful characters, cool dialogue, graphics and action. With pleasure I will pass again and, if possible, I will knock out platinum:)

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

Passed the second time on crashing. This time I liked it even more, and it was, paradoxically, easier to play. Apparently, I got used to the control and stick. :)There are still 30 percent up to platinum, but this is almost entirely due to the beaters that need to be farm, they are Bounty. Honestly, I don't really want to even spend time on them. This is not a farming game.

Great game overall:)

M
Momentum 02.09.21

I play, a gorgeous game, already justifies the purchase of Vita with interest ...
I can imagine what the dogs could do if the bands did it so well ...

S
Shpak-G 02.09.21

The sneakers would give a shit to those who came up with the QTE on the touchscreen in the final battle. : icon_mrgreen:

U
UnreaL 02.09.21

[member = 'ZiGRaD'], it's better for the one who came up with the idea of ​​making players wipe all sorts of objects from dirt

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], what's wrong with that? ) Archaeologist)

U
UnreaL 02.09.21

[member = 'dharlequin'] is an idiotic feature of the game. Carbon copies are okay, but rubbing objects to a shine is annoying.

And collecting pictures from pieces is infuriating. Okay, when you pass the norms for the first time, but when you run again, you don’t understand why it should be done at all

Modified Feb 12, 2013 by UnreaL

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], why re-collect pictures if you've already collected them? :) I didn’t reassemble anything.

And what is there to scrub, it's a two-second matter, turned it once, turned it two, rubbed it a little. No longer than carbon copies, even faster. Moreover, again, it is not necessary to do it again. Only plot that occurs a couple of times per game.