3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daiverr 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Uncharted-Golden-Abyss1-1024x300.jpg

Developer - SCE Bend Studio
Publisher - SCEA
Genre - Action, Adventure
Platforms - PS Vita
Release Date - TBD

Uncover the mystery of the death of the conquistadors' expedition that disappeared in Mesoamerica 400 years ago.

Join Nathan Drake in the NGP game.
Take full advantage of the NGP's controls to navigate places no human has ever set foot in a new game that looks like a movie on an OLED screen.
Complete deadly missions with two joysticks and NGP buttons.

e32011-game-5517-ss1.jpg
e32011-game-5517-ss2.jpg

Gamelpay:
[youtube] [/ youtube]
[youtube] [/ youtube]

who thinks what?
"There will be a masterpiece" or "developer xs who will disgrace the series! 1"?

Modified on July 15, 2013 by Wurz-7
83 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnreaL 02.09.21

Why re-collect the pictures if you have already collected them? :) I didn’t reassemble anything.

torn posters are lying around where you have to go, they themselves are selected

And what is there to scrub, it's a two-second matter, turned it once, turned it two, rubbed it a little. No longer than carbon copies, even faster. Moreover, again, it is not necessary to do it again. Only plot, which occurs a couple of times per game.

When you meet a girl for the first time 3 times in a row, they force the screen to wipe

And nifiga is not a two-second (((

Oh, there's something else annoying in the game

When a drake walks on a narrow log / beam / piece of wood, he stops, and you sit in a twisted balance.

Why couldn't it be done so that you could go and balance AT THE SAME TIME, as in the first part?

Modified Feb 12, 2013 by UnreaL

d
dharlequin 02.09.21

[quote name = 'UnreaL' timestamp = '1360667838' post = '3106627'] When the drake walks on a narrow log / beam / piece of wood, he stops, and you sit twisted balancing. [/ quote] I can only agree with this, the rest is some empty nit-picking :) 

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

Passed, I liked it very much. Steeper than the first Ancha, but worse than 2-3. A kind of first Anch with the mechanics of older parts, especially the second half begins to deliver with the appearance of Sally, the first is not as cool as it seemed to me.