3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

[b] Platform [/ b] - Playstation 3
[b] Developer [/ b] - Insomniac Games
[b] Publisher [/ b] - SCEE
[b] Release date [/ b] - end of 2009
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pseudodog 02.09.21

demo passed, great game. better than the first part in everything, including graphics. the fire of the beauties is drawn, although it can be seen only on the backdrops.

W
WeBForeveR 02.09.21

I played the demo. The graphics are kind of blurry, the gameplay is ok.
But I'd rather save money for MB2 and give up the pre-order. Then I'll buy it. :)

R
Richy 02.09.21

Listen, is it just me that this episode has gotten so sick that there is no desire to even watch the demo?
Or the interest in R&C is still due to the lack of a large number of good platformers on the PS3? Then ok.

S
Sh1nn 02.09.21

[Quote] Listen, I'm the only one that got sick of this series [/ quote]
Yes.

D
Dan4MerC 02.09.21

[b] Richy [/ b], nevertheless, the second most likely, neither on boxing nor on ps3 platformers, it almost does not come out. Therefore, there is almost nothing to choose from.

P
Pumba 02.09.21

[b] Sh1nn [/ b], agree: agree:

R
Richy 02.09.21

[quote name = "Dan4MerC"] [b] Richy [/ b], nevertheless, the second most likely, neither in boxing nor on ps3 platformers, it almost does not work. Therefore, there is almost nothing to choose from. [/ Quote]

Well, probably. There are a little more of them on the X360, on the Wii it is generally full. If you are limited to only PS3, then it will do. I'll see the demo, perhaps (although after watching a special report about the game in the last Qore, there was no such desire).

P
Pumba 02.09.21

[b] Richy [/ b], are there more of them on the box? : upset:

D
DroN4eG 02.09.21

I knew that most games with excellent graphics after Ancha2 would seem like a gamma, damn it. > _>

R
Richy 02.09.21

[quote name = "megaPUMBA"] [b] Richy [/ b], are there more of them on the box? : upset: [/ quote]

It seems to me so (I haven't played boxing for a long time already), but it seems to be yes, more. Viva Pinata (Party Animals for sure), Banjo-Kazooie, Kameo (in a sense).

But maybe I'm wrong, yes.

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

[url = http: //www.gameswire.net/screenshots/screenshot-260-0001-19692687.html] http://www.gameswire.net/screenshots/sc ... 92687.html [/ url]
like this demo looks like

M
Mykhaylo 02.09.21

Crap!
The graphics are awful!: Brash:
Put the first Ratchet, it's much better there.

l
lol 02.09.21

here is some kind of jamb, well, it can't be that the continuation of the schedule was worse than the original: shock: ... you need to download the demo yourself and see .. and you, play less in anch2, okay? :)

Z
Zero 02.09.21

the demo is probably older than me, why such a graph! in the review from gt, the graph is afigitous! probably the final product will also have a graph chic!

M
Mykhaylo 02.09.21

According to the schedule:
everything is very light and yellow like diarrhea.
Damp (unfinished) and a bunch of ladders.
I liked the gameplay very much

x
xds 02.09.21

I played the demo,
well, I really liked the graphics and the graphics are also at the level (the tones have become softer, the lighting has been improved, the design has been leveled) in general, the game looks decent, but it seemed to me that the resolution was cut for the sake of 60fps

S
Sh1nn 02.09.21

EDGE - 7/10

Z
Zero 02.09.21

[quote] EDGE - 7/10 [/ quote] the

game was a success!

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] [b] RIPPER12 [/ b], How will you play right away let me know if there is a Russian language OK ??? [/ quote] there is no Russian language there: sad:

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], a demo from the American side, why should Russian be there?