3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sh1nn 02.09.21 08:20 pm

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time

[b] Platform [/ b] - Playstation 3
[b] Developer [/ b] - Insomniac Games
[b] Publisher [/ b] - SCEE
[b] Release date [/ b] - end of 2009
124 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pumba 02.09.21

graphics are worse than in the first part: sad:

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

insomniak do not know how to make engines at all, Resistance 2 was also miserable to the point of impossibility

D
DroN4eG 02.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], that's inappropriate, the forest for example in resistanse2 looks awesome, the water is very cool. The last level delivers, in general the levels on the ships are gorgeous + the drawing range is excellent.
And huge robots are so generally super.

g
gravemaker 02.09.21

[b] DroN4eG [/ b], what about pixel fire from shots? spoils everything in general: evil:: evil:

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

[off] [quote name = "xds"] [b] RIPPER12 [/ b], a demo from the American side, why should Russian be there? [/ quote] download KZ2 and LBP from the American side and look at which they language: wink: [/ off]

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], well, you compared of course: lol:

T
Trashez 02.09.21

I didn't like the demo :(

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] Trashez [/ b], the second demo will be released soon where you need to play for Ratchet, maybe then it will roll

R
Red priest rezo 02.09.21

[Quote] Listen, is it just me that this episode is so annoying that there is not even a desire to watch the demo?
Or the interest in R&C is still due to the lack of a large number of good platformers on the PS3? Then ok.
[/ quote]
Richi, you alone. The series is fucking awesome, and until the moment when it at least starts to bother me, there will be five more games. Unless, of course, they decide to give up their creation. And this, of course, is not due to my lack of access to good platformers, etc. It's just that the gameplay is great, and the heroes are not far behind.

r
rivezico 02.09.21

in general, insomniac slums.

on ps2 ratchet mega was. here is a hogwash, IMHO.
demo of the graph is fig.

but in general, maybe the notes have spoiled us.
now we will want eks of this quality from all ps3 and be disappointed.

but the fact that insomniacs are far from notes is a no-brainer ..

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], that is, if the graphics are draining, then the game generally becomes drained, or what?

r
rivezico 02.09.21

graphics are very important.
but even if you do not have it in mind, the game is not very good either.
let's see how this will be.
and the previous one (not the addon that) I bought and was disappointed.

and I doubt this one will be better. Insomniks also imposed res2, so they spoiled their reputation.

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], I liked the previous part with its humor, characters and, in general, the setting of the game makes me very happy,
I have not played this series on ps2, so I have nothing to compare with

r
rivezico 02.09.21

on ps2 retchet even Frag Sibirskiy and. I study very well, they wrote reviews and rated them.
and runs the best platformer there, even better than Jack.
IMHO

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

[quote name = "xds"] [b] RIPPER12 [/ b], well, you compared of course: lol: [/ quote] lol, all these games are from Sony and they are in Russian, but there is no ratchet: crazy:

S
Sh1nn 02.09.21

1UP - 9.5 / 10
GiantBomb - 10/10
GameZone - 9/10

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], these two Sony games were positioned as the main projects of the year, they were all well-known and R&C .... she can't see big sales as Ratchet's ears

should be localized, but they can also score

R
RIPPER12 02.09.21

[quote name = "xds"] and R&C .... it seems to me that sony doesn't care about this game at all or not, she won't make the weather, and she can't see big sales like Ratchet's ears [/ quote] sony doesn't care about the best platformer for ps3? don't believe: lol:

x
xds 02.09.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], but I thought the best platformer is LBP, thanks for opening my eyes: lol:

D
Darkiti 02.09.21

I liked the demo, the graphics are better than in the previous part, it suits me. And in general, this is the best Ratchet, tk. here, in addition to platforming and action, we added a sandbox, we will explore space. There will be no Russian, so Softclub said, he asked.