3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 08.09.21 10:33 pm

Beginner Tips (Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous)

Can you give some advice, guides or other useful waiting for the passage of the game? The game is new to me, trying to find some kind of meta game
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOBRO555 18.09.21

Waffen
Yes, there is, but not on all difficulty levels. The lungs definitely have

d
darkerthannothing 26.09.21

Remember the rule, before the normal, the class plays, after, how the pack is assembled and how it works with each other.

A
Alvydas 26.09.21

please tell me how to find a deceased team member and revive him

G
GillesDeVanz 26.09.21

If Alvydas died and you left the location, then it seems like everything is ze end

N
Navik 26.09.21

no need to look for it - cast on a portrait and it will come to life

D
Derley 26.09.21

TOCTEP
key "y" inspection of the enemy, see the battle log. If you don't like the outcome, you need to increase protection with various buffs and gear: surprise, reaction, touch, will. See what influences what and what you need

D
Derley 26.09.21

TOCTEP
From a kingmaker, in which no one is led by the handle, and nothing prompts, just go, fight and try with the method of mistakes, there you just need to remember the general rules and game rules. What you know from the different games you've played will come in handy. And then everything prompts.
In your case, the skills may have been pumped incorrectly. For example, demoralization requires the skill of persuasion, some treatment of knowledge of religion. If the skill is low, then it can go to waste according to all the rules for throwing a dice. To avoid this, you need to know exactly for what purpose you are pumping this or that character (defense, support, damage), and, accordingly, melee skills are not needed for those who do not engage in melee combat. They need high initiative, agility, mobility, etc.
Correctly assigned roles are the key to an easy walk in battles.
Well, also do not forget that the game was recently released, something may go wrong, save more often