3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Archangel1 04.11.19 02:13 pm

The closed boxes. (SpellForce 3)

In the course of the exploration three times, ran closed boxes. One in Iskanderom forest, the second at the slaughterhouse, the third in the city of the ancients... Where to find the keys? How to open them?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MSquad 04.11.19

These chests open one of your mates who pumped the appropriate stats. What to understand until you can.

A
Anarxdr 04.11.19

Iskenderli forest - was opened by Anna 16 ur most likely dexterity 6 need for a chest (inside is "Golden" but useless the crossbow was )
All the stats Strength -1, Agility - 6, Intelligence - 3, Will - 4, Stamina - 9
Thou cton opened the other chests lay out anyone in this topic pliz.

A
Ari0h 04.11.19

Anarxdr
also opened Iannou, only a method scientific setting deft was set at 9... may not need any particular stat, and their sum at a certain hero?

PS. ran far and that save was lost, if I meet another chest will check a certain stat you need or all the same amount...

A
Anarxdr 04.11.19

Ари0х wrote:
may not need any particular stat, and their sum at a certain hero?
GG can also be open - nimble 7 teloslojenie 9

Y
Yarven1033 04.11.19

What with a chest at the Slaughterhouse!?
Key - words: three aspects of skill is written, and the chest has no lock nor keyhole (maybe it somehow influence need, magic for example?)
By the way in English sounds the inscription The virtuous key, the master mage of three. If I understand correctly, you have to have all three main types of magic, or even a high skill in them

Y
Yarven1033 04.11.19

I had a character-a magician with all three basic schools of magic. 've loaded an old saved game, tried to pump him 5 (of 6 ... more impossible still, and later saves no) levels for each school of magic, tried intelligence and will power to 10 to put (all of the above at once), but without result. Maybe all three schools (or all three basic skills) needs to be up to 6lvl needs to be pumped? .... muddy chest =____=

Y
Yarven1033 04.11.19

All three basic skills (Magisterii/Carnage/Discipline), pumped to the max (6th LVL each), failed - the chest is not opened ...

S
Sigizmund1503 04.11.19

The problem with the chest in the Slaughterhouse were fixed in patch 1.26.

R
Rembo1992 04.11.19

Sigizmund1503 wrote:
The problem with the chest in the Slaughterhouse were fixed in patch 1.26.
know tried yesterday but it won't open in a patch of 1.29) as the problem was solved?

S
Sigizmund1503 04.11.19

Rembo1992
Yeah I didn't make it. Just saw on one site this information and decided to share)) very interesting that there so much time on this chest sunk.

d
desmo26 04.11.19

Rembo1992
Have to read three notes of the magician(vision,vitality,self-awareness)

N
Niktrons Games 04.11.19

To read notes in front of the chest, or just to read anywhere on the map ? Where these notes to find ?

r
rainswift 04.11.19

Niktrons Games
but where to find these notes?
I like 2 found ( 1 in Sesvete somewhere, 2 in the Guild of creators), but the third apparently missed somewhere

c
cmath 04.11.19

Guys poskazhite what graphic settings better on my comp to put
4 core 2.33 GHz, video card gt440, ram 7 gb

D
Dikiy_Rakal 04.11.19

1Archangel1
To open the chest in Iskanderom the woods, you just need to bring a character with high agility, opened with a dexterity of 10. To open a chest at the slaughterhouse it is necessary that the inventory was three notes of the magician (vision, self-awareness, perseverance). Notes in different locations, one in the Guild of creators, the second in the ruins of the monastery, but the third where XS, I can't recall the location in which found, but in one of the primary, before Sesvete like. In the trunk, stick the eye of the World.

D
Dmitriy Dianov 04.11.19

Byada. I know exactly what it found more than one note, but... I do Not think they represent value and I think I sold one or two dealers in Parlarne. Merchants is gone... PPC...

D
Dmitriy Dianov 04.11.19

Yes. Exactly. Notes of a MAG - Farsight. They lie in the fortress in the beginning, the guy that gives you the sweats before going to Leanon. Byada(

D
Dmitriy Dianov 04.11.19

I'm not sure that anybody is, but I will ask. The blade of Avira next to a dying Falcon has a closed chest. Clicking writes that the tree has become fragile because of the rain and wind. How to open? Characters with the power 10, agile 10, and INTA 10 are unable to open.

D
Ddd_max 04.11.19

Dmitry Dianov
Th XS to do with it, foreign forums of information anymore, come on. I can't understand what kind of chest is here said about the chest in the city of the ancients, can you tell?:)

D
Ddd_max 04.11.19

Dmitry Dianov
Found a European resource, there is all infa everything - http://spellforce.wikia.com/wiki/Artefacts_(SF3)
If you do not know English, to try and use it with the help of Google translator, translate the page and enjoy...
Leave a screenshot of how I dressed sobsno, brag)))