3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aragast 09.09.21 12:33 am

The Consequences of Choices in The Witcher 2 on The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello forum users. I never created themes here, and somehow there was no particular need - there were always similar ones (thanks to curious gamers). But now it looks like I'll still have to create my own, because nothing like what I'm looking for was not found here on the forum (if there is one and I overlooked, then I apologize for the inattention, and I also ask you to direct me to that topic if, like me said there is one)
Tk here, in fact, my ... my problem: I specifically replayed the first and second parts of the witcher in order to transfer the saves to the third with all ITS decisions and choices. I was always pleased to see that I was able to influence something and all that, I think you understand me.
And now I have been playing the third part for quite a long time and did not notice ANYTHING (absolutely NOTHING) that somehow, indirectly or directly indicated that I generally played the previous parts.
That is, I, for example, went through the plot of the second for the Yorveth and for the entire time of the game no one even hinted about him, although I had already hung out a little with Roche and completed quests for him. And this is just one example.
So it must be or maybe I transferred something wrong or my saves didn't work?
PS I lied a little: there is something from the second witcher - a tattoo on Geralt's neck.
22 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 09.09.21

Saves loaded from The Witcher-2
In my game so far from the very beginning Geralt walks with such a tattoo on his neck:

A
Alan_McKormak 09.09.21

Angelica04
The Witcher also has records of certain actions. As for the transfer from 1 to 2, then there are some options and, for example, a row of swords. Alas, they messed up with a transfer to 3. For example, I saved Anais and gave her to Jan Natalis. As a result, there is no Temeria, Roche partisans, etc.