3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 14.09.21 12:28 am

discussion of game optimization (Deathloop)

share your thoughts on optimizing how the game works on your computers.
36 Comments
Sort by:
m
macsim702 09.01.22

Xs, I have all the rules on the gtx 1080 in full, the default settings, I did not change anything (I looked, there are ultra and high ones). Looks after 2 patch finished. Only occasionally does the card suddenly heat up to 70 degrees, and in the background it also heats up. I did not notice FPS drawdowns at all.

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

Optimization is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zero drawdowns. Maximum penetration) There are not many games in the world that can show such gameplay!!! What does the game, like most other games on hard drive HDD, which is 23,000 hours, and the frame time is truly smooth! By the way, Ansel Freestyle takes about 15-20 frames in 1440p

B
B0NE 11.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Try thinner now, nonsense.

B
BDmitriy 11.04.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
If with such harami as on the video, then it's not surprising

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

B0NE Thinner
in your pants, cock)))

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

BDmitriy
No, the game is really far from demanding! There is nothing to really slow down. Even if you disable dlss.

1kg 11.04.22

On the GTX 1080 (Super Jetstream) it runs very fast, at 1440p I didn’t notice drawdowns, delays or friezes. Ray tracing is disabled, of course, and everything else is at maximum. Plus, through the video driver settings, I improved the anisotropic filtering, the picture is super clear. I didn’t compare performance with and without medicine, the game was bought in Steam.
In general, I have no complaints about optimization. About 50 fps on an old video card, without any soap, and even with a resolution higher than fullHD - in my opinion, not bad!
The only thing I noticed about Dishonored 2 (apparently, this is an unpleasant feature of the engine) is that there are definitely no lags with microfreezes, regardless of the steepness of your processor, it is better to assign a forced high priority to the game through the registry.

R
Roman Russian 11.04.22

What the hell is some kind of optimization. i5 9400f 16oz 1660 ti
Settings high-shadows medium.full hd.Fps 90 sometimes drawdowns up to 85. eventually fps starts to drop to 60-55. the same location, the same time of day, only restarting the game helps, some kind of nonsense is shorter. Played with 90 in an hour 50 fps. With the PC everything is fine, no overheating and the like. only in this game

S
SloT124 11.04.22

Roman Russian
Zhiza, at the very 8700k and 3060ti, I play at maximum speeds of 2K fps above 100, over time after 2-3 hours it can drop up to 40, only rebooting the game helps. Apparently the game clogs the video memory buffer or something else, xs, in general, the optimization curve.

f
flying lotus 04.10.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Yes, you have already died. You don’t see people by their designs, they don’t care how everything is in your Christmas tree. Those who have problems with the game gather here, look for solutions together and share ..

l
lapwing mouse 04.10.22

Flying Lotus
There is nothing problematic in the game, unlike the same Spider, if you do not cut off the CPU threads in the BIOS.

T
TopPCGamer 04.10.22

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
Yes, no, the game is really far from demanding! There is nothing to really slow down. Even if you disable dlss.
There is something to slow down, but there is something to demand, as very cool and clear graphics. If you put a resolution of 2560 * 1440 on 3080ti and turn the dlss on balance, then yes, your FPS will fly into space. And if you put 4k and remove all sorts of upscales and set everything to ultra, especially diffuse shading, turn the maximum quality on Fidelity FX, then the game becomes wildly demanding on the video card and manages to eat more than 15GB of video memory at the same time

l
lapwing mouse 04.10.22

TopPCGamer
Why, I tried 4k in it. Goes comfortably. The game is very demanding on protsik. But to vidyahe acceptable. Now I'm looking for tests on YouTube.

l
lapwing mouse 04.10.22

TopPCGamer
Found it. Here from dlss to quality. Although I turned it on everywhere on the 3080ti, it doesn't matter, at least low FPS, at least high. My monitor is small, but with a high hertz, so dlss is not visible if it washed the picture somewhere, but high frames are needed. Although with the new versions of dlss, the guys say that dlss does not lather anything at all, even on large monitor diagonals.

M
Max P 04.10.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Only trains remained.
Spoiler

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I have a face, the game went to me in principle, the graphics in the game are cool and even very and even without any training of whips, but the game eats video memory unacceptably, my consumption exceeds 19 gigabytes, now it’s clear what I have on 6900xt with its 16 gigabytes of video memory through some time lags began and drawdowns