3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 14.09.21 12:32 am

Game Impression (Deathloop)

Coming out tomorrow night, share your opinions.
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vedagor 18.09.21

Generally not Dishonored. Optimization pumped up. The rest is good.

A
Andrew Nash 18.09.21

The corpses disappear at almost the end of 2021 - this is the first call that the game is shit. And only Doom is forgivable

F
Freund benno 18.09.21

Andrew Nash
Actually, the concept of the game explains this almost immediately.

s
saa0891 18.09.21

As I understand it, judging by the dead form, very few people bought a new game from the Arcana, it's a pity of course that they chose such a concept for the game and did not make the continuation of Prey or Dishonored, well, or a new part of Dark Messiah I would gladly buy, but not this ...

F
Freund benno 18.09.21

saa0891
What's wrong? The graphics are chic, the plot is interesting, the gameplay is addictive. What else is needed? The idea is also not an ordinary one, an excellent implementation. Now the problem is only with optimization, but, in principle, it goes stably without friezes, but it crashes every 3 hours, but in the conditions of the concept of this game, crash is a terrible thing, progress is saved when leaving the location, and so an hour of work for a smark.

F
FREEZbreez 18.09.21

The game is dead. optimization 0

m
mylovar 18.09.21

saa0891
on this site the games are not bought) Game of norms, you can play, those to whom the studio's past games come in) Optimization: at 3090 in 4k at ultras with rays of 60fps)

I
IvanFirsov 18.09.21

Freund Benno
cho, soniboy is trying to defend the first exclusive for the year, which is that shit?) So he is not an ex, he is on the pc)))

C
Corp238 18.09.21

Not Pray, not Dishonored. Optimization let us down on a minimum of settings. I think I bought it in vain?

-
-Raixs- 18.09.21

saa0891
So it is quite natural for such garbage: animations, optimization, graphics, the lack of interesting design chips, impudent self-repetitions with abilities, the behavior of bodies, the enemies themselves and their appearance - everything is so faded, as if it were some kind of cheap hack from early access. But the developers were handsome, they understood that it was shit, and therefore made the main characters black - and please, solid dozens, because blacks cannot be insulted! XD

s
serjik0505 26.09.21

-Raixs-
Wow! How I yelled, starting with "graphics, the lack of interesting design features, impudent self-copying"
What are you talking about, a local dreamer)))) As such,
developers cannot use their developments in games. A kick from the messiah is a fierce plagiarism. Paetamu zapretsits !!! Transfer from dysonord is also plagiarism. And the rest of the abilities too, shooting plagiarism from Wolfenstein, and the ability to kill plagiarism from any game where you can kill.

The design was made for a sucker, it was a bad idea to use the direction in the art of pop art and op art, connoisseurs did not like it. Ideally, conveying the spirit and aesthetics of the 60s was also a bad idea.
To create detailed models of letters is a waste of time, because a real connoisseur will not consider them, he will just go and leave a comment, something like "faded and cheap".

A
Ababkov Denis 07.10.21

I like Dishonored, but it’s 7 hours wasted, but I also hope to run around these locations xs in which circle to run performing "interesting" assignments shorter into the firebox, it’s painfully dreary

d
dxxoddddeffffx 28.10.21

I just started playing, but I like it and the grafon is good, and the idea with the loop is interesting, the visual style is the same, the shooting is cool. Optimization xs, 2080 60 stable on ultras are at 2560x1080. In my opinion cool

v
vladuke 17.11.21

Shit game

m
macsim702 09.01.22

In principle, the game is not bad and even addictive, but you only understand this after 5-10 hours. Very few people reach this point, therefore, the reviews are more negative about this game.

F
Freund Benno 25.01.22

IvanFirsov
Firstly, this is a game from the studio that belongs to the T-shirts, even if we count the temporary copy. Secondly, I played it on PC. You can check my steam profile. In general, the game is not bad, but of course on AAA, and the main mechanics of the game parasitize on itself. In general, it’s not a fountain, but you can play it, it’s average, like all Mike’s games except the sea of ​​​​thieves and grounded, so they are good.

A
Anderby 25.02.22

Deathloop on PS5. one hundred%.

A gray horse among the next gene. Arkane tried to advertise it and explain what is so good about the game to no avail. On PS5 now, most of the games are cross-gen that is not interesting to me, the Demon's Souls remake and Rift Apart do not interest me, Returnal disappointed, I passed Astro's Playroom. So my choice fell on Deathloop, plus I was hoping for some kind of (ideological) continuation of Prey 2017.
Actually, nothing revolutionary in the game turned out to be, this is the same immersive sim, as simple as possible. Except Loop. Arkane implemented the idea of ​​save-load in a plot. And it really worked, despite the conditional replay of the same levels, it is interesting to explore all these records and correspondence, to eavesdrop on the skirmishes of the Visionaries. The most interesting thing is at the very beginning, there you don’t know anything about the world, and there is a drop of health, and there are no normal weapons. Then the arsenal and knowledge are accumulated and it remains only to follow the paths indicated in the menu. Over time, all that remains are cleverly locked rooms with unnecessary information inside, the game does not really encourage the passage of optional tasks. Multiplayer is of zero interest, DM 1vs1 is boring even on paper, and you have to be a masochist to put a live person in place of the bot and let him drain your progress.
Deathloop looks normal, and nothing more. There is nothing next-gen in the game, and it could have been released on PS3 as well. Different graphics modes are just laughter. Why these unreasonable restrictions, this is a next-gen, give everything at once, games with 60 FPS were released on the Nintendo 64. I went through Raytracing mode and did not notice anything unusual. As if the lighting mechanics in games have existed since the first Doom.
Aiming is kind of dumb. The interface is a complete nightmare, the cursor even in the CP2077 was more appropriate, there are regular XMB menus, you can't just select items with the D-pad.
Some kind of hardcore mode without infusion and a task board would not hurt. The game kindly writes down all the information it finds and tells you where to go, without this it would be a fierce quest.
Gray horse, but the passage is still worth it.
Spoiler

p
pump_plus 26.03.22

Graphics, ENT, voice acting are gorgeous. The plot is so-so, but the gameplay sucks not uninteresting

S
Sablesable 11.04.22

Even stealing for anem to run

2BLaraSex 05.05.22

A good game, although, despite the idea, it is still a big step back from Dishonored 2, which remains the best Arkane game. There is less variability in the passage, it is generally impossible to pass as a pacifist, the ending is broken (if you choose to break the loop). Only 4 locations that will have to be explored many times. But the game has a lot of small details, notes, conversations and all sorts of scenes with NPCs. It is quite interesting to unravel the plot, arrange NPC tricks, collect leads and make a plan to kill all the ideologues in one day. It is only necessary to wait out a rather boring beginning and get ingots that give superpowers, and then it becomes more interesting to play.