3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonn2032 14.09.21 12:32 am

Game Impressions (Tales of Arise)

The game came out gentlemen and ladies, we share our thoughts on the game.
26 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex 19061967 14.09.21

A stunningly beautiful, exciting and lively game of the Tales of ... series The developers respected the players, leaving the best developments of the series in the game, improved both the combat and the dialogue system - these are no longer talking heads of characters, but full-length figures. The game benefited from the transition to a more modern and advanced PS4 engine - Unreal Engine 4. The game began to look modern and beautiful, while remaining a quality Japanese role-playing game, one of the best in its series and in general. Special big thanks to Bandai Namco - the developer and publisher of the game for the Russian localization and fan service kits - all this is already in the game. I will not retell the plot, because there is no point in this, and I myself have just started playing, everyone can play and form their own opinion about it. I will only say that it will definitely not be boring in the game. Thanks to the Japanese for not caved in by the tolerasts, pseudo-feminists and LGBT people. In their games, men remain men, and women remain women. They do not insert any blacks, transvestites and ugly women for the sake of tolerance in their games. Everything is reasonable, in moderation, beautiful and very cool and interesting. This game is a confirmation of my words. My deep respect and gratitude to the developer and publisher of the game for their next masterpiece, following the two previous masterpieces - Tales of Zestiria and Tales of Berseria. From me to the game 10/10. Tales of Arise set the bar high for subsequent games in the genre, it can be considered the benchmark for its series and not just one. More games like this would come out. It is like a breath of fresh air in the current smog of the game industry and a good antidote to the lack of spirituality and the pernicious spirit that permeates many modern, especially Western, games. It is no coincidence that many developers are. " People are already tired of the endless stream of negativity in pseudo games and want to see at least something beautiful, worthy and interesting in games. This is evidenced by the success of Tales of Arise in the world and on Steam in particular. The excellent game was highly appreciated. People are already tired of the endless stream of negativity in pseudo games and want to see at least something beautiful, worthy and interesting in games. This is evidenced by the success of Tales of Arise in the world and on Steam in particular. The excellent game was highly appreciated.

D
D0pE 14.09.21

The plot is of course no. We are good because we are good, and they are bad because they are bad. There is so much pathos in the dialogues, like watching an Indian movie or a children's cartoon. The cliché is simply enormous. Here they show a chela with a vile mug and it takes 2 seconds to understand that he is a traitor. Here is the tragedy between father and son, and in a minute you already know how everything will end in the end. There is no intrigue at all. However, surprisingly, the game has gone. It draws out a good and boring gameplay. Good visual style and sound. It's nice to play. There are no really annoying characters. I will definitely go to the end.

Y
YouTube channel KRAKEN 14.09.21

Great not to come off)) the game rather follows the canons of anime history, a lot is taken from various titles, but it does not look like a quilt, everything is in moderation

N
Nanwea 18.09.21

Technically, everything is fine, a lot of unpleasant moments for me have been fixed.
RPG mechanics have been cut down a bit.
But the plot is a sad g * .. or rather, not even so, but "cool stories about heroes saving the world."

In the berseria, the plot was what it was, just fire:
There were 2 sisters and a little brother + the hakhal of an older sister.
On the night when the bloody moon rose, bandits attacked the village, as a result, the older sister did not survive.
After that, for several years the younger sister, brother and the elder boy live in the same village, rebuilt after the raid of bandits.
But the next night with a bloody moon, the village is attacked by werewolves .. coincidence? nope.
Younger finds scene where fancy man kills her brother as soon hacked Sis and drops into the abyss, she was trying to hold him back but she cut off his hand and flies she gendelf gray demon into the abyss)
But dobazarivshis campaign with the demon gets demonic prosthesis on hand and jumps out of this pits, in a fit of anger, wets the poor worgen (werewolves) trying to reach the khakhal, but it is rendered harmless.
A little oklimavshis, she sees that the worgen are villagers and she chopped them into a salad.
She is thrown into an isolation ward for several years, sometimes tossing live werewolves for food ..

Retelling in a free form, but excuse me, this is a worthy motivation to "find and punish", but in this game there is some kind of banal shnyaga ... I am upset about this, let there be a hero saving the world .. but you can somehow beat more interesting, or villains more charismatic add field.

b
butcher69 18.09.21

So far, the impressions are very positive, but I agree that we cut some points.

u
ususer 18.09.21

I liked the game, but I agree that the plot is very typical for the Japanese. I am grateful that at least there was no "naruto therapy".
This is the only jrpg I went through to the end, I also tried dq11, persona 4. But I’m unlikely to play any more Japanese games now.

A
Aligambro 18.09.21

ususer
Unfortunately, it was more than once, fortunately not so often and not in all cases it worked

2BLaraSex 18.09.21

The developers did not lie, the ending is really nice. The fans of the Alfen / Shion couple will be delighted. The main thing is not to miss the final credits after the anime video, there will be pictures of what happened to the characters further.

The world is beautiful, but corridor. And you need to constantly grind, collecting rees and killing mobs in order to craft more powerful weapons. The plot, though banal, still holds to the end. And at the end they will chew on all the questions that arose during the game. And there will be a lot of them.

The main advantage of the game is, of course, the characters, and their constant interactions. The game has a huge number of videos, cut-scenes in the form of comics, just dialogues in any situation. Rinwell is responsible for the humor in the game, who constantly jabs at Lowe throughout the game, as well as her owlet, Poohunya.

The action is spectacular, with a bunch of special effects, but not very interesting. I played only with Alfen, and the whole goal, in general, was to fill a combo on the enemy and press the right button when the word "Strike" appears. If you play another character, then Alfen also needs to learn how to play, since the final battle will be 1 on 1 for him.

On the downside, you can write down the fact that the game is quite protracted. If you think that after defeating the 5th lord everything, then it was only half the game. There will be a ton of cutscenes, running and fighting ahead. Also, the game has a clear overkill with difficulty, since even at a normal level, at the end it is just hell. Each mob is thick as a boss and can kill with one hit, and sometimes they are thrown at you in batches. Of course, you can just run away, but experience and weapons are given just for battles. And the bosses are so generally tough, you just get bored to beat everyone for 15 minutes and constantly eat first-aid kits. I sympathize with those who decided to play on hard, you will suffer.

S
Sh1nra 18.09.21

I have not completed the walkthrough yet (but close), and I like the game. A banal plot, yes, but the visual interrupts. He's gorgeous. Boevka has become more lively chtoli. And many times more colorful.
2BLaraSex
With difficulty I agree to all 100. Berceria passed with a constant increase (there were items that open the trail of difficulty), in the same first lord I waved it off on hard, then I realized that well, nafig and went to the middle one. Now, in the last loka, suffering is already beginning, even in the middle one. All around the fat.

A
Aligambro 18.09.21

Sh1nra
There is a relic for hanging all damage by 100 percent (both to you and to the enemy) in the arena in the third kingdom, it is mined and there is a gem to increase penetration by 80 percent and reduce
your resistance by 80 percent (you put this gem to the sorcerer and / or the sniper and sometimes give the main character to battle with big bosses)

I
Ixiot 18.09.21

alex 19061967
There are moments in the game for the sake of tolerance. For example the title of Dohalim or side quest.

S
Sh1nra 18.09.21

Aligambro
Gem saw, he did not even touch the arena. The game was played literally an hour ago, now you can tackle the remaining content.

E
Erontlop 18.09.21

I'm good at everything, I can say game of the year

S
Shimuto 26.09.21

Who has already completed the game, are there any rewards for fishing (weapons, armor, outerwear)? Or you can skip this darling with a pure soul.

R
Rock1sLife 26.09.21

An amazing game, I enjoyed it during the passage, the ending is very pleasant (especially the scenes during the credits)

b
butcher69 29.09.21

At the 40th hour of the game, they told me that this was just the beginning and showed a new intro video
I love this game

c
cinematicSonly 07.10.21

Shimuto
can be skipped, except for a set of skills, nothing will happen

a
alex 19061967 07.10.21

The day before yesterday there was a highly publicized Kena: Bridge of Spirits - from American indie developers, who had it as their first game, before that they were engaged in cheap short animation. They also used Unreal Engine 4 for their opus for a nice picture. But if Japanese developers have created a magnificent masterpiece - Tales of Arise, glorifying life, with many living people and creatures, a rich world with many locations, with vivid characters and events - a live, sincere game with which you don't want to part, but you want to stay in it a little longer , then the Americans created her complete opposite - Kena: Bridge of Spirits is empty and lifeless, there are no living people and creatures in it, but only the faceless and sexless Ken doll, the Guide of Spirits, which does not have personality and character, performing monotonous work on the repose of the spirits of the dead, not for the sake of the living, but for the sake of general repose. If Tales of Arise urges people not to give up and fight for life and freedom, for the sake of life, then Kena: Bridge of Spirits encourages people to come to terms with the inevitability of death and glorifies death and decay. However, on the playground, the game about death and ashes was given a higher rating - Kena: Bridge of Spirits - users' rating 7.8 points, and the game about life and the struggle for it - Tales of Arise - 7.6 points. Where is the logic and common sense. meaning? Despite the fact that Tales of Arise is praised by many on the site, and Kena: Bridge of Spirits has not too many laudatory reviews. Or is it an indication that some are more attracted to death than life? I, for my part, confirm the rating of 10/10 for Tales of Arise, and I will not rate Kena: Bridge of Spirits at all, although I went through it to the end, because I do not want to evaluate the game about anything. We should be glad that Bandai Namco has made such a wonderful game where life triumphs - Tales of Arise.

R
RedOwl 28.10.21

I'm going through this game now and honestly don't understand all those praises in the direction of it. Yes, the graph is nice, but the music is not bad. The battle is also niche. And everything seems to be mediocre but not bad. But here we go to the plot and dialogues. And here is just hell. Such a stamped thing is simply beyond words. Just 10 stamped anime out of 10. Or manga to whom, as they say what. The dialogues are so miserable and secondary that in places it is simply painful to read them. The heroes do not evoke the slightest sympathy and empathy. Scenario twists and turns do not cause anything but thespalms. Who wrote this? For whom? Do the developers really not respect their audience so much? Or do not care at all and so gobble up? Well, judging by the laudatory howls, they ate it. Bring a new shovel. And if you want to finally finish off yourself, turn on the English. voice acting.

a
alex 19061967 28.10.21

RedOwl Give
at least one example of a "good" "not stamped" game, where they speak better, and the plot is more interesting before throwing mud at an excellent and worthy game and its developers. Otherwise, all this is just empty nonsense of a fed up and fed up. There are a lot of such players now who they begin to play some uninteresting game for them out of nothing to do and out of boredom, and then they scold her, without knowing why. Can you suggest something better? Or decided to find fault with the game just for "a variety of opinions"? Got it.