3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonn2032 14.09.21 12:32 am

Game Impressions (Tales of Arise)

The game came out gentlemen and ladies, we share our thoughts on the game.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
AndralStormborn 09.12.21

I'm not a fan of anime, especially drawing, but I really liked this game. The drawing is quite tolerable, and the plot turned out to be very cool, there are enough "twists and turns", beautiful and instructive. It was nice to rest the soul, but now they often like to shove all kinds of dirt into games.
Perhaps to old fans of anime and the like, something here seems clichéd and familiar, but for me this is new.

C
Colorrifle 23.12.21

I have played 133 hours so far. In space now after Lenegis. So that's what I want to say. How annoying these dialogues are. Just a huge number of all kinds of screensavers and dialogues. Just got enough. Skip.

K
Kalted 03.01.22

alex 19061967
I 'll ask a weird question, but is Alfen the main protagonist? Shion is there and she is also said to be the main character. But who does it feel to be leading in everything? I would be grateful for your answer.

r
requiemmm 26.03.22

A beautiful fairy tale that we have already seen a hundred times in different forms. From the point of view of the gameplay, the enemies are very fat, the camera is not adequate everywhere, it is not convenient to play the keyboard mouse everywhere, but here the control modes save, you can switch to a specific battle. There is a lot of grind, the fact that there is a cockroach of level 43 in the starting location is touching, despite the fact that the boss of this location is 15th. In principle, this whole series is extremely the same type, but this part is a little less monotonous, at one time I was just sick of this Plaster Word, I fell asleep "at the wheel" from playing for Velvet, but here the gameplay is a little more dynamic, you can try to pass. As for the dialogues, I don’t see anything really criminal, except that the subtitles are not always accurate and in places are unnecessarily smoothed out. Which games have the best dialogue? Standard list: torment, decadence, disco elysium, witchers, some short stories ... that's probably all, not to compare with a bio-creature or a gazebo, Yes-No-Sarcasm-Renegade-Paragon ... fie. Everything here is good with dialogues, no worse than others.

J
Janekste 31.05.22

Definitely a 10 out of 10 masterpiece and an ingenious best RPG of 2021. And so far in 2022, this is also the best game, because nothing better has come out so far. I am totally delighted. For the first time in the history of anime games, this very anime game looks and plays exactly the way I always dreamed of. The game is wildly beautiful. Visually, an anime ideal appeared before me. The graphics are divine in every way. Gorgeous anime video inserts wildly play out the imagination and from that in the head the game is perceived very lively, because these video inserts are at the highest level of directing and drawing - moreover, they are voluminous in terms of plot and small details. Surprisingly, the graphics of the game differ visually from the video inserts, but anyway, if you don’t peer in order to get to the pole, then you don’t notice it. Feeling as if both versions of the visual coexist in perfect harmony. There is no dissonance - it's a cool feeling. Just play and get total pleasure. You catch kaef from every moment of the game.

Separate respect to the developers for the stylish presentation of the dialogues of the characters' communication in the form of a visual novel. I was pleased with the combat system - very diverse, spectacular and large-scale. It is somewhat reminiscent of the combat from my favorite FF15, where the heroes constantly communicated and interacted with each other, which ultimately binds you, the player, to the heroes and you feel them all as friends, and not just pretentious dummy-rescuers of the world. And in general, the clash of magic, technology and the future and the Middle Ages, in itself, is a cool idea. I really love this in games.

I'm not a fan of the Tales of series... I couldn't get through any of the old parts because at some point I got bored because of the monotonous gameplay. In this sense, the new Tales of Arise has taken a giant step forward - the game has become diverse, large-scale, and never boring. Everything is perfect. It is unrealistic to break away from the plot and gameplay, even if you pass the second or third time.

Upset only battle arenas with loading. It's time for JRPG games to switch to a system where the battle takes place in the same place where you see the enemy. But here, as before, a collision with an enemy loads a separate location. Honestly, it's time to get rid of individual combat locations.

About grind. It's not here if you play in story mode. Who whines about the grind is to blame - there was nothing to exhibit high complexity. I play on normal and didn't notice much grinding. Even if he was, he passed me by, because I enjoy the combat... I'm not too lazy, but I'm happy to sweep away all the monsters on the way, once again running through the same location with an assignment. With such a cool fight, you somehow don’t notice the grind. So for me there is NO grind here. At least on normal.

Definitely recommend playing to anyone and everyone. Tales of Arise is definitely a 10/10 masterpiece.

L
LeViDoR 20.01.23

D0pE No
plot? I started playing, thinking anime crap, played for 3-4 hours, the game stupidly went to me because of the plot, I didn’t care about fights and stuff, because I was radically interested in the plot. The combat is also normal, but the intrigue of the ending did not let me go