3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LIGHTandDARK4 04.11.19 02:25 pm

Optimization (RAGE 2)

Well, what I think... nothing I think. What the hell was that? In the FAK???? The dialogue is almost at the level of the first part!!!!!!!!!! There is at least be able to use sweet fx to give clarity grafiniu. And here??? All of which is not detailed, gray, soapy, dusty, his mother( Especially in the Badlands. Games that on the volcano or on 12direx sweet fx is not assigned. About plot. Yeah seems to be there, then. What I mean... the game is the last Duma with the latest Furikomi. A sort of hybrid. And now about “optimization)))))”
Ahahahahahahahaha))))) What is it? Where is it? What do you eat? How do you spell that word?
2 stews and optimization are not comparable! This is not a game, but a real, some unoptimized stew! 55 fps? Riley???? To play fast (especially in lightning) shooters with that performance? It's bdsm-phase what that!!!!!!! When I saw Grifoni, I was sure, well, miiiiiine, the MINIMUM is 80 fps at 4k on ultra. And what was it in reality? Yes, I have no MAZ-FAQs cite dozens of games that are a thousand times better detailed and in the same resolution 4k and 5k give 30 fps above, where the dialogue is much better than the soap substance. I climb on YouTube and found VIDOS, where dudes in 2080ti fps is also less than 60. At first I thought it was fake. But, noooo. Not fake. While testing the game I decided to bother grafham, and began to experiment with para – the minimum scale resolution. And so, the Council. In order not to lose the quality Griffonia, then do this: Put the 4k resolution, and this point set up not 100 and 90. I got a raise at 9-11 fps. Now, even in the dead team fights the fps does not drop below 60 frames. But be careful with even greater reduction, or get the game of the 90s! At least 80, if you play in 4k resolution. But you better bet on 90%. Grafon does not deteriorate, but will get 9-11 shots from the top.
Now I am more and more 101% convinced that when released Cyberpunk it will require a minimum of 2080ti (I wrote first, it's 2080, now I know exactly what will be needed for comfortable gaming at least 2080ti or two of them or two of Titanium, if the game can use SLI)

29 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 04.11.19

nobody cares about 4K gaming, it is 4-5% of the players, in full HD on ultra, everything is fine, 143 fps( my config is in the profile)

K
Kurer iz Vegasa 04.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
While testing the game I decided to bother grafham, and began to experiment with para – the minimum scale resolution. And so, the Council. In order not to lose the quality Griffonia, then do this: Put the 4k resolution, and this point set up not 100 and 90. I got a raise at 9-11 fps.
And thereby lower the resolution brilliant.

Z
Zombieller 04.11.19

Bad that the game is only in the volcano. Yes, the volcano MB and added the game a dozen shots, but that's me personally, the volcano gave only a problem associated with screen tearing when you turn off vertical-sync Oh-AI. For myself, I have solved this problem in other games using DirectX/OpenGL, but on Vulcan it is unfortunately not working.

m
mylovar 04.11.19

I have a 4K too procivesa to 55)But I norms.I do not see the difference,do not yet include the fps counter ...It's not an online shooter)And these fucking 5 fps and I don't)after a couple of patches will raise the performance,as usual.Game rules by the way,middling chipper)

m
mylovar 04.11.19

Zombieller
I sync always play here too.Maybe you adaptive turned on,then the gaps?)

Z
Zombieller 04.11.19

mylovar
I want to play on sync and don't get breaks in normal games I have like that, but the Volcano is my method not working. And with the included in-sink very noticeable drop in fps.

L
LeoSilver 04.11.19

Now slowly will perepryatat to the old graphics,then to announce the appearance of an old-new game!
IgroMir - zdoh!

K
KillKammbest 04.11.19

Zombieller
There is a fast sink that is made in order to avoid gaps and delays in management.

g
gennaz 04.11.19

The volcano grows,and with it AMD optimization I was very pleased,ultra high settings, everything smooth,no tearing on the screen (thanks to FreeSync).
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 04.11.19

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
Volcano is gaining momentum
YEAH, 25 games left on it all the time, most of them since indie

S
Steve Taller 04.11.19

the game is nothing as it can, but the graphics are as miserable as in the release version, just 4 Cowes, i.e. beautiful effects and explosions, but everything else is a miserable game, really. In 1080p fps through the roof

g
gennaz 04.11.19

Bomber
Doom , Wolfenstein, NC, World War Z,the Strange Brigade,this nomnal indie-Sindi.)))
This year will be a new wolf and he will again on the Volcano,even No Man's Sky and the Volcano moved.
Spoiler
The difference in performance is just oshelomlyayuschaya !
YEAH, 25 games left on it for all time
These words I often hear from ardent fanatics Nvidia. But its time has passed, now green cards are good only support dx 11.
And here is another great video that shows that Nvidia is the end!
Spoiler
And the final nail in the coffin of NVIDIA.
Spoiler

B

gennaz
gennaz wrote:
Doom , Wolfenstein, NC, World War Z,the Strange Brigade,this nomnal indie-Sindi.)))
as many as 4 games in 5 years. cool
gennaz wrote:
These words I often hear from ardent fanatics Nvidia. But its time has passed, now green cards are good only support dx 11.
Gee, that's funny!

Spoiler

-
-Zion- 04.11.19

Graphite turned out better than I thought, oily stuff, not as in battle for example where as from thin cardboard are all collected. Most got soap in his eyes disappeared to be washed or they can not, but the game is more than worthy.

But what I hate Huang, how you can produce a stool as his vidyuhi, even 2080ти can not get rage at 60fps in 4K. I do 30-40фпс on 1080ти. Well, when there he 2 performance will be delivered, with each generation gains less and less, on the horizon, 8K is already looming on the bakery everything up to 4K or how to get normally can not. This is the third game for the year where I have 30-40 fps.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 04.11.19

The courier from Vegas
Lol. Minus 10 from a hundred. Look at the difference in picture. And look now how many fps will)
Grafon does not change, and productivity Hilo grow.

-Zion-
Here here! Performance in a game where the dialogue is poor, worse than in a game that has an excellent picture, but the fps much more. Examples of darkness)

Steve Taller wrote:
In 1080p fps through the roof
In resolution 1080 of course rolls over on 1080ti. There is, in principle and to ship nothing. The recommended Ragu there, and eats like krayzis 4 out) What will happen to the game it is hard to imagine.

gennaz wrote:
These words I often hear from ardent fanatics Nvidia. But its time has passed, now green cards are good only support dx 11
Oh well)))
Spoiler

Somebody for fun, I tried the driver for it to install? There is a difference in performance? Last time I davichi in January downloaded from Nvidia.

Michael Holocast wrote:
nobody cares about 4K gaming, it is 4-5% of the players
In the course of you from the past, sir) Who's everyone? Monica 4k now not expensive.

Z
Zombieller 04.11.19

KillKammbest
Yeah, but even more brake feel.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 04.11.19

Confirm. The difference in performance between 417.71 driver and 430.64 is 8 fps. Very good. Had before I updated) had Already played two hours.

g
gennaz 04.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Your 2080 ti is twice the price of my PC with my 27'monitor Samsung FreeSync! And now,to comfortably play on the NVIDIA cards need to buy 2080 ti? And here is the 1650/1050 ti/1060 in normal game play.)))
Spoiler

B

-Zion-
That is Huang's fault and not the developers? well, you're crushing it.
you still say that Huang gave a shit because 2080ти not over 60 fps in 3D mark extreme.
LOL just.

-
-Zion- 04.11.19

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
That is Huang's fault and not the developers?
The fact that rage 4K 2080ти bypasses 1080ти 25% solely to blame someone, you are absolutely right.
Bomber wrote:
LOL just.