3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LIGHTandDARK4 04.11.19 02:25 pm

Optimization (RAGE 2)

Well, what I think... nothing I think. What the hell was that? In the FAK???? The dialogue is almost at the level of the first part!!!!!!!!!! There is at least be able to use sweet fx to give clarity grafiniu. And here??? All of which is not detailed, gray, soapy, dusty, his mother( Especially in the Badlands. Games that on the volcano or on 12direx sweet fx is not assigned. About plot. Yeah seems to be there, then. What I mean... the game is the last Duma with the latest Furikomi. A sort of hybrid. And now about “optimization)))))”
Ahahahahahahahaha))))) What is it? Where is it? What do you eat? How do you spell that word?
2 stews and optimization are not comparable! This is not a game, but a real, some unoptimized stew! 55 fps? Riley???? To play fast (especially in lightning) shooters with that performance? It's bdsm-phase what that!!!!!!! When I saw Grifoni, I was sure, well, miiiiiine, the MINIMUM is 80 fps at 4k on ultra. And what was it in reality? Yes, I have no MAZ-FAQs cite dozens of games that are a thousand times better detailed and in the same resolution 4k and 5k give 30 fps above, where the dialogue is much better than the soap substance. I climb on YouTube and found VIDOS, where dudes in 2080ti fps is also less than 60. At first I thought it was fake. But, noooo. Not fake. While testing the game I decided to bother grafham, and began to experiment with para – the minimum scale resolution. And so, the Council. In order not to lose the quality Griffonia, then do this: Put the 4k resolution, and this point set up not 100 and 90. I got a raise at 9-11 fps. Now, even in the dead team fights the fps does not drop below 60 frames. But be careful with even greater reduction, or get the game of the 90s! At least 80, if you play in 4k resolution. But you better bet on 90%. Grafon does not deteriorate, but will get 9-11 shots from the top.
Now I am more and more 101% convinced that when released Cyberpunk it will require a minimum of 2080ti (I wrote first, it's 2080, now I know exactly what will be needed for comfortable gaming at least 2080ti or two of them or two of Titanium, if the game can use SLI)

29 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 04.11.19

All have long known that Huang Dusit your vidyahi crooked wood.

B
Bombardirovschik 04.11.19

-Zion-
-Zion - wrote:
This is the third game for the year where I have 30-40 fps.
-Zion - wrote:
The fact that rage 4K 2080ти bypasses 1080ти 25% solely to blame someone
If there 2080ти gave 60 fps you would have squealed like Huang MILKS HAMSTERS ON NEW MAPS.
LOL, not tired to play with your maneuvers

-
-Zion- 04.11.19

Bomber
Bomber wrote:
If
In my opinion the maneuvers you have. Screamed or if?
I lose on how you puffed and looking for reasons.
May squealed, but certainly not here. Would x2 to 1080ти, not squeal would be absolutely no where.

M
Maratok 04.11.19

Here is the paradox, the fps in the game was not great, not comfortable to play, experimented with the settings in graphene, all to no avail, but when I put everything almost to the max - fps has increased by about 10-15 ))

B
Bombardirovschik 04.11.19

-Zion-
-Zion - wrote:
Screamed or if?
In this situation, you squealed one
In other - other.
The result of one - Huang scum.

B
Braun Fuhrer 04.11.19

The Lord who sits on the RX 580 which settings in the Radeon settings to use please? And the fact that, as I can not get to work this game in 1080p on ultra at a smooth 60 frames. I think maybe that something is not twisted.

R
Ripper Man 04.11.19

On ultra 60-80 fps. standards optimize. although the graphics like in bioshok

g
gennaz 04.11.19

Braun Fuhrer
PC you great, try to put such settings.

Spoiler

D
Ded MastDay 04.11.19

The optimization is normal. At least it is here, although due to the small downgrade the graphics. The quality of the textures, it's the same for all presets from Low to Ultra. Don't know how is it in 4k, I don't need it. But my game runs in 50-60 fps in 1080p at medium-high graphics settings. Sometimes subsidence to 45 fps, but is generally not critical. I do not grafodrocher, it is comfortable to play, nothing frieze and no lag. And that's on a rather weak system, hardly falls short of the minimum system. requirements. Scaling resolution is disabled. Also turned off motion blur. Smoothing left TAA, because without it the ladder. DoF, also left. Without it, the picture clearer, but the effect of hot air.
i5-3470, GTX 1050Ti, 8Gb RAM

The inclusion of the scaling resolution, and reduce the scale to below 100%, greatly increases fps but blurs the picture.
Geometric detail, SSAO and shadows would not significantly affect fps.
Other effects practically do not affect fps.
But, the funny thing is that Nvidia Experience offers me some kind of a game:
To optimize?
Video driver 430.64