3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
popyuk 14.09.21 12:48 am

passage (Magicka)

when we leave the castle we see a bridge, and on the bridge a book on how to get it crossed the river along the bridge, and there is a tower, but there is no entrance to it. Help if you know
86 Comments
Sort by:
x
xanchan 14.09.21

how to kill grimnir? a magician chained at the edge of the world. I passed his challenges without difficulty and the magician with his ghost from 1 spell turns me into a bunch of meat (

p
popyuk 14.09.21

try to put a shield against lightning

x
xanchan 14.09.21

and to make a shield against lightning from earth or air?

p
popyuk 14.09.21

lightning + shield

p
popyuk 14.09.21

In short, we will take the book on the bridge later, in chapter 12. And I defeated the grimnir in the following way: I just put a stone shield with a lasso and lightning (just what the spirit beats us with), it looks like such a combination is immune to attacks of the spirit, we put protection from lightning and a simple shield on ourselves and moisten the magician with a bundle (steam + lasso + lightning) or lightning (qfasa)

x
xanchan 14.09.21

Here's another useful thing for you. one day you will meet the boss Death. the one with a scythe. maybe I'm a fan of Pratchet's "flat world" series, we will assume that death is a muzhik). So death has an interesting attack - it flies towards you translucent and you appear and kill with 1 hit. I've found several options to resist him.
1. spell haste and run away. he misses with a blow and you can cut it with a ray of life * 5 until he disappears
2. shield and life * 4 and caste under your feet. that is, it is massive. around you a circle of min-eggs appears which heal. death, of course, appears and explodes on them, which knocks down the attack and 1200-1800 damage to it.
3. the best method. charging the sword with 5 elements of life. you hit faster than death and he fails to hit you)
ps: there are also many elementals and skeletons at this level. elementals should be beaten with the type of magic opposite to their essence. fiery for example water and so on. skeletons are similar, but life can be tied to the counter-element, since it beats them and makes a ray out of something). behold

p
popyuk 14.09.21

xanchan it is better to tie the lasso to the elements, you get the same ray, just do not heal them for one)

x
xanchan 14.09.21

Yes, the fact of the matter is that at that particular level, skeletons and death are treated with a lasso) and they are killed by life! opposite elements mk say)

x
xanchan 14.09.21

here's a link to another site with a guide to finding all the books with magic in the game
http://www.gamer.ru/magicka-nu-ochen-epicheskaya-igra/gayd-po-nahozhdeniyu-vseh- knig-magicks-v-igre
" Guide to finding all the books (Magicks) in the game" in Google if the link is removed

p
popyuk 14.09.21

who has any tactics against the yeti?
only today I reached them (I reinstalled the game, but I forgot the saves), seachaya water over the area and then freeze it, it didn’t seem to work badly, but with two it’s not so effective

x
xanchan 14.09.21

as an option, fast freezing at least partial. zamdeletes. stone wall - shield and 4 lands. and then quickly quickly with lightning qfasa bang bang bang)
another option is to conjure the slowing down of time, then acceleration then a brick with water or a jet of water flies into the air. here the main thing is not to spoil yourself. and then 1 zipper qfasa and they lie)

G
Gray warden n7 14.09.21

Against the yeti, I have a different approach, you cast qr-you repeat as much as you can (these are ice pegs), but at the end, be sure to sa or at least one thing and we get electrified armor-piercing stakes, and you wait for the yeti to grab you and immediately put your stakes into it, he will immediately leave you, then you repeat the same thing.

x
xanchan 14.09.21

we will be perverted! for this the game was created! first you conjure grease - a puddle of snot. then pozhdigaesh. behind it put a wall of shield earth green earth zeal (earth) fire. This wall is killed by the Yeti until all sections are destroyed. at this time safely burn in the fire).

c
c0ca1ne 14.09.21

and before calling death with a scythe that the yeti lays down with 1 poke, no one doped?)

p
popyuk 14.09.21

it's good if the yeti, in 50% of cases she was aggrieved by the bastard, although the yeti was closer to her,
I passed them in invisibility, I decided not to mess with)))

G
Gray warden n7 14.09.21

Yes, here with the call of Death is crap, it would be better if they had developed it so that it would fly in and hit the point of its call, otherwise its braid is clearly crooked)

G
Gray warden n7 14.09.21

I have a sudden misfortune - I am thrown out in a battle with a dragon, I will pat him with a superspell (qfqfqfsa) for a third of his lives, then he turns his head right at me and - good bye. Unsubscribe who had this problem, or maybe you know how to fix it.

x
xanchan 14.09.21

Buy litsuha or wait for the patch). maybe a sword slayer would have helped from the beginning of the game

I
Ivan4ik80 14.09.21

You can kill a dragon quickly and without losing life. At that time, I had a Jedi sword. I picked it up in the lava in one room on the right. Just in front of the dragon.
In general, at first I spent 10 lives, and then I got tired and I turned on Hasta and ran behind the dragon itself and from there with spells or a sword. :)

p
popyuk 14.09.21

you can still stand in front of the penultimate column on the right, where it does not reach and beat from there with a ray to the "groin" area, where it beats even when it closes with its tail