3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasparsky 14.09.21 01:07 am

Thief 3

[url = http: //www.gamespy.com/previews/february04/thief3multi/] ​​http://www.gamespy.com/previews/february04/thief3multi/ [/ url]

Sad comrades. Again, simplify. Even management. Was it difficult for someone to manage Garrett in the first, second part? Obviously, Spector was. Oh, and let's make this thief a war - an assassin, otherwise it’s somehow stupid - the guard can hack to death. Disorder. This means that duels with the guards disappear - a wave of the cutter and the head from the shoulders. : sad:

Yep. The kids must like it. Or maybe ... maybe it will work out all the same? : |
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moty 14.09.21

it was necessary to take the original English and not all sorts of instructions

R
Raipper 14.09.21

And you can say the number of disks and sys. requirements. Thank you in advance!

X
XaM 14.09.21

All the problem is solved the patch is released watch it here ----> [url = http: //www.cdclub.pp.ru/index.php? Body = patch] http://www.cdclub.pp.ru/index. php? body = patch [/ url]

I bought it from the Platinum brand 2 disks, the system requirements are not written, but I can say that I have 4 2400mh, 512ddr333, geforce3ti64 meters, it slows down, but most likely this is because of my frail video card = (

G
Guest 14.09.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] And you can say the number of disks and sys. requirements. Thanks in advance! [/ Quote]
3 disks in the original.
Pirate for two.

S
Shmu-Hadron 14.09.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] And you can say the number of disks and sys. requirements. Thanks in advance! [/ Quote]
System requirements - at the level of Deus Ex 2 or even higher. In general, you need a powerful computer.

G
Guest 14.09.21

Attention - I caught my eye on a comrade, I decided to post here:
... in general, there is a suspicion that the 2-disk versions are "impassable". In the third mission it is impossible to find the right person - he simply does not exist.

U
Ultimate 14.09.21

[b] Requirements [/ b]: P4-1.5, 256MB RAM, 64MB Video
[b] Recommended [/ b]: P4-2.0, 512MB RAM, 128MB Video

G
GUUD 14.09.21

On my overclocked Radike 9700 sometimes slows down ...

S
Shmu-Hadron 14.09.21

2Ultimate.
As usual, the developer's recommended requirements are actually minimally playable.
I have atlon3200 + / 512 MB, gf4ti4200 in 800x600 and all settings in the middle - about 15-25 fps. On radeon9800 pro in 1024x768 and everything to the maximum - about 30-40.

S
Sonic Son'edith 14.09.21

the game is nothing, just one thing confuses me - the graphics are not very
frank, but lag : shock: ......... While PayneKiller is on max without lags ..... by the
way, who knows where you can have more holy cones dial and then the undead have bred .........

S
Shmu-Hadron 14.09.21

The graphics are pretty, to be honest.
Where did you see the bump in Painkiller? And in the Thief he is everywhere - and therefore slows down. Put a more powerful card - everything will be OK (on my radeon 9800 xt, the game flies at 1024x768 and everything is at its maximum - and it looks just super cool).

S
Sonic Son'edith 14.09.21

[quote name = "Shmu-Hadron"] Very graphics, to be honest.
Where did you see the bump in Painkiller? And in the Thief he is everywhere - and therefore slows down. Put the card more powerful - everything will be OK (on my Radeon 9800 XT game flies in 1024x768 and everything on maximum - and looks superbly) [/ quote].

At the FX5600 me and how much I peered [i] beautiful [/ i] charts I have not seen there.
Bump not bump but in Killer everything [i] looked better [/ i].
[offtopic] By the way, does it seem to me or Eidos haven’t left the hitman yet? : gigi:
and climbing walls is probably on TR nastolgiya in 1 - 3 parts .... [/ offtopic]

S
Shmu-Hadron 14.09.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] By the way, does it seem to me, or have Eidos not yet moved away from the hitman? : gigi: [/ quote]
What does this mean?
[quote] and climbing walls is probably on TR nastolgiya in 1 - 3 parts .... [/ quote]
Rather, it is a reasonable compromise between rope arrows and, apparently, the limitations of the UT engine.

V
Veldrin Ky'Alur 14.09.21

What nafig graphics? It seems that the fans have written a mod that adapts the graphics of the second thief to modern bells and whistles ...
I did not like the clumsy movements at all. And the game itself is very good, so it would be a little more to think out and it would be just that.

m
mowgli 14.09.21

people, such a question: are there any movies? and then not an introductory video or any other so far. I really only went through a couple of missions, but still. Or is it my version? game from the Russian project, I think.

G
Guest 14.09.21

The version is as follows.
On two-disc versions, the movies are poured.

* Olessia * 14.09.21

Yesterday the game was played - it seemed short, but very good. Especially there is one level (...) well, very scary: scare:, in terms of atmosphere, it easily competes with Silent Hill, and mainly in sound effects, which is especially pleasing.
In terms of graphics, I was only surprised by the NPC models: sometimes the impression was that they had been ripped off from the first part, especially if you watched the female figures - Pinocchio on a diet.

At one time, the second part was delayed, Thief 3 is also addictive and generally must by, and that's it.

m
mowgli 14.09.21

[quote name = "Cray"] This is the version.
On two-disc versions, the movies are poured. [/ Quote]
: sad: always like that. Mlyn, all the games are poured. figs we have in Minsk the full version of any cool game you can buy, that KOTOR, that SH3, and now THIEF. when will it end ???
maybe someone will agree to post the movies somewhere?

G
Guest 14.09.21

[quote name = "mowgli"] [quote name = "Cray"] This is the version.
On two-disc versions, the movies are poured. [/ Quote]
: sad: always like that. Mlyn, all the games are poured. Figs we have in Minsk the full version of any cool game you can buy, that KOTOR, that SH3, and now THIEF. well, when will it end ??? [/ quote]
"Novy Disk" has released an official localization.

* Olessia * 14.09.21

[quote name = "Cray"] Attention - I caught my eye on a comrade, I decided to post here:
... in general, there is a suspicion that the 2-disk versions are "impassable". In the third mission it is impossible to find the right person - he simply does not exist. [/ Quote]

checkpoints, I have from AGS, the game went through without problems