3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC 18.09.21 07:44 pm

draw a patch already normal (Diablo 2)

.. and not this old viola trash aka one for all systems,

so that the graphics work normally on 10k, like 14 in the original from Blizzards,
and not like a wheelchair user with a glide and droppers.

:

63 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 18.09.21

FC
Why?

O
Obsessed 18.09.21

: D

R
RomanMixed 18.09.21

I'm at 10k and all the rules, well, the current that the brightness and gamma settings are not adjustable in windowed mode, but in general everything is fine.

maybe the problem is in the glide?

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

more cursors to god of cursors. And in general - the firm is not microsoft for each of their new axis a new alt client to do XD

K
Klassewer 18.09.21

I did not understand anything - did you come to admire the graphics or play the game ?!

O
Obsessed 18.09.21

firm not microsoft
Sweety_Mustard,: DDD but there are some similarities!

R
RomanMixed 18.09.21

Sweety_Mustard
I heard Blizzard new client made, from 23.09: DDD

S
Sweety_Mustard 18.09.21

By the way, insider info has passed - Firkax is still sawing a new alt client for one large corporation - especially for the upcoming Shindows 53, there will be full compatibility, no problems at launch - and the owners of older versions of Shindous 10, 11 can still try to download updates or enable compatibility mode with shindous 95 - or what they usually do there to run games normally.

O
Obsessed 18.09.21

Sweety_Mustard, I mentally wish him good luck and keep my fists for him! )

F
FC 18.09.21

if the firm is not microsoft, then why should we make an alt client?))))
let others do their own client for each patch and axis,
but the gameplay is normal, not broken =

there are thousands of players on the network who do not know anything about pg, but their readings about q2 + vin10 converge 100%

shorter, who would argue,
and say that the firm, like a true ass, does not want to make the server norms and entice people ...
although why, if he is nursing a new server now .. .
:

F
FC 18.09.21

No RomanMixed ,
all these theories have been tried 10 times.

d2 without a glide is shattered, and the glide does not fix anything (it fixes it before the first conflict with the software), although the functions and firewood were cut into it.

In short, everything was done
incorrectly ; D the client must be done on the basis of a PATCH compatible with the axis and graphics, i.e. someone has already combined it before you, and did it as it should, and not as .......................
and for a specific axis.
..And not try to prop up the trash with crutches and expect stability from it.
Not negligible for such work :(

f
firkax 18.09.21

again my fans
repeat again: I did not make any
viola clients . the client is laid out by the server admins and you don't need to attribute me there,

but FC is a separate minus for carrying incoherent nonsense in general

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

firkax, look, but we thought, since you write maphacks, then the alt client is you too! ; D we do not know anyone but you from these gentlemen, don't blame me! )))

m
malloc 25.09.21

firkax
well yes well yes, of course not you

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.09.21

malloc

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

Sweety_Mustard, <: DDD

R
RomanMixed 25.09.21

question - I still want to install patch 1.13d, but at the same time, so that the altclient also exists - is it possible and how ??

p
passed 25.09.21

Second customer, no?
I don’t understand at all. what is this all for. Under some kind of trachomod. As from the originals 1.07 long ago they were thrown and then polished with an alt-patch, so the server sets everything itself.

R
RomanMixed 25.09.21

it's over,
well, I want to play a single with plugs

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.09.21

RomanMixed
2 game folders. Just rename the one you want before launching. In general, there was a program d2se, - it allowed to run different versions, but if you only need 2 - 2 folders, it is better and simpler.