3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FC 18.09.21 07:44 pm

draw a patch already normal (Diablo 2)

.. and not this old viola trash aka one for all systems,

so that the graphics work normally on 10k, like 14 in the original from Blizzards,
and not like a wheelchair user with a glide and droppers.

:

63 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomanMixed 25.09.21

Sweety_Mustard
but in order for me to deliver, it turns out I need to demolish the alclient, then put 1.13, then copy it to another and patch it again into the altkilent there ??
because it does not allow installing the game again

f
firkax 25.09.21

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
2 game folders. You just rename the one you want before launching.
Why rename? You just run the right one and that's it.
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
In general, there was a program d2se, - it allowed to run different versions, but if you only need 2 - 2 folders it is better and simpler.
Folders are always better and easier. The times when there might not be enough space on the hard drive for the next folder d2 seem to be long gone.
RomanMixed
No need to demolish anything, just install d2 again in another folder. Or copy the one you have and apply the desired patch. To install it again, you need to delete the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Blizzard Entertainment / Diablo II" branch from the registry (it seems like it was called from memory)

F
FC 25.09.21

Klassewer
how will you play a game without clear control?) By the
power of thought?
keyboard?

F
FC 25.09.21

firkax
you have one answer for everything.
You don't have to show everyone your unwillingness to solve the problem and treat everyone like shit ....
and! to comment on a topic that seems to you to be incoherent nonsense, even with a visual decoding for people like you.

I could just say that pg did not have enough money to pay the coders, to make high-quality patches.

f
firkax 25.09.21

Why should I have a desire to solve your problems? And where does pg in general? Here, rather, on the part of the foolishness of the case.

F
FC 25.09.21

firkax wrote:
Why should I have a desire to solve your problems? And where does pg in general?
that's it, that no one is forcing you to do anything,
and you have already rushed to initiate the ceremony "you are my fans, and I am a victim again."

You, of course, did not code the alt client, but your ego still could not pass by our feedback on the work done ..

As a result: make accusations on the merits, or pass by,
you can, of course, offer solutions to the problem,
well, or at worst Finally, you can name the price, how much will it cost to prepare fully compatible and convenient "alt-clients" for diablo patches for different OSes in your performance without left-hand additions such as an enlarged chest.
=)

about durka very interesting .. go on, therapist

f
firkax 25.09.21

FC wrote:
you - my fans
of course
Sweety_Mustard wrote:
Firka
Sweety_Mustard wrote
firkaks
FC wrote:
Firka
FC wrote:
Firka
^ that's past it, I could not pass

FC wrote:
I - again, a victim
and that's your fancy

FC wrote:
the price,
well, no, it’s for you to indicate some prices, I don’t do this (not in the game)

FC wrote:
your performance of fully compatible and convenient "alt clients"
will ban you for them, even if I make them for you
because that it will be third-party software

FC wrote:
"alt-clients" on diablo patches
again some kind of nonsense went
viola. the client is the patch

F
FC 25.09.21

firkax wrote:
^ so I could not get past all this,
thanks for enlightening about what I decided to drag myself into.

firkax wrote:
and these are your fantasies,
don’t

excuse yourself from the correct interpretation of your behavior. firkax wrote:
well, no, indicate some prices for you, I don’t do this (not in the game)
if I were a coder, maybe everything would have already been decided.
and what is he, proud?
ok, more motivation for the new server from players and those who are not yet aware of pg.

firkax wrote:
you will be banned for them, even if I do them for you,
because it will be third-party software
who will ban you besides you?
for the curve "alt-patch" nobody has been banned yet, but will they start for the normal one?
it's worth writing ...!

firkax wrote:
again some kind of nonsense went
viola. the client this is the patch
will you continue to prove your innocence and disinterest?

firkax wrote:
viola. the client is a patch
this is a very important discovery,
instead of:
why is this alt-underpatch NOT IN MULTIPLE AND is made from a copy of the old d2 patch less compatible with new axes wood algorithms extraneous software, instead of a new one at the base and more suitable for a new one software patch from the developer?
there is even something to modify and improve for them ..

firkax wrote:
well, no, it’s for you to indicate some prices, I don’t do this (not in the game)
short-sighted policy is unprofitable neither for you, nor for the rest ..
you set yourself a framework, otherwise you could have done the work for * the price *, and everyone everything would suit,
and would pull up to pg tons of single players
instead of their Instagram and video hosting

f
firkax 25.09.21

hmm
for stupid I will repeat
1) for third-party software they are banned, and everything that was not done by blizzards and not administrators of pg - it is the third-party software that will be
2) the well-known viola. client did admins pg, which is why for him not banyat

FC wrote:
is made from a copy of the old D2 patch
all the new patches are made from old copies: 1.01 out of 1.00, 1.02 from 1.01, 1.10 from 1.09 well, and so

FC wrote
disadvantageous either you
well you then, with your concepts of a market trader seeking profit, do not understand

FC wrote:
neither the rest ..
and what is not profitable for you - I do not care

G
Greenaa Morningstar 25.09.21

Can I file a patch, why should I?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.09.21

Greenaa Morningstar
I already present your dialogue with the client:
K. - Will there be a jackpot and Stygian whores in the new patch? Suffering and pain do you agree to provide?
Green - that's all you already have on the server!
K. - Yes, but we want a new patch ...

K
Klassewer 25.09.21

dirkax (in the pool (inflatable))

F
FC 25.09.21

firkax wrote:
hmm
for the stupid I will repeat
1) for third-party software they are banned, and everything that was not done by the close and not the administrators of the pg - it is the third-party software that will be
2) the well-known viola. The client was made by the admins pg, and that is why he is not banned
for stupid I will repeat the 2nd time,
but why are you going into the thread then?
))

firkax wrote:
all new patches are made from copies of old ones: 1.01 from 1.00, 1.02 from 1.01, 1.10 from 1.09, and so on,
should this mean something?
for blizzards, this definitely means that they have more dexterity to avoid jambs, as in the example))))

firkax wrote:
and what is not profitable for you - I
just don’t care about this thread, it’s not about you =)

Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
Can I file a patch, why should I?
there on top it is quite specifically drawn, what is necessary.
More precisely, there is something that is definitely not needed.

Teach d2 admins to make patches so that the image of the old game is processed by modern algorithms without deviations in control and display in monitors.
+ it is necessary to conjure up the stability of the graphics mode and a stable picture and mouse (damn it .....), so that it does not break the extraneous software of the desktop when d2 is running.

In the glide, almost everything is done, but in d2 you can't play with such crutches for a long time when the effect falls off.
+ 14 patch from blizzards seems to go well at 10k, but who of it will make a patch for us for pg under multi windows and other buns without a cheating chest ??)))

R
RomanMixed 25.09.21

The 14th patch for 10k is needed, as well as the absence of IM in it, but already how much this is not there and hopes, apparently, it is not worth the

increase in the chest tabs - 50/50: on the one hand, this can affect the economy, since now everyone who has not done it before collecting stones, jewels, low runes for various reasons (too lazy to create accs and mules, a rich wig who buys it for change, etc.) will begin to do this without difficulty, but on the other hand, this introduction can slightly increase online, since again laziness and inconvenience scares away those who play with plugs or mods

R
RomanMixed 25.09.21

also, as an option to make a common trade of SC and HC, but rather it is difficult, if not possible at all, but, as an option, it is easier to make a general tab in the chest, at least 1, which would be available to all account characters and ss and xts, and so the player himself decides where to sell this or that item or which of the characters to use it. I think it would increase the number of players on the xc

O
Obsessed 25.09.21

I think this would increase the number of players on the
xc RomanMixed,)

F
FC 25.09.21

forget about the gameplay and the goodies.

where is the analysis of graphics processing? here d2 is simply not controlled with the accuracy and speed of both the server and the mouse, the mouse does not perceive the grouped pixels, does not hold the cursor sensitivity for pixels and objects,
there is no gameplay without control, the
game strategy and details were not nearby

p
passed 25.09.21

Emulate yourself a seven or a pig, since everything is so bad. And don't be hysterical.

F
FC 25.09.21

who is hysterical?
dozens of players or hundreds of MB ..
tell them not to be hysterical)

you yourself played like that on the virtual machine ?
long enough for you?

S
Sweety_Mustard 25.09.21

FC wrote:
did you play the virtual machine like that yourself?
what's wrong with the virtual machine? Even from the old hard at 5200 rpm Windows loads quickly, I also use it for a single from a plug-in and other old games.

In general, a much larger hemorrhoid is a game with wrappers and hd mods - there are always (not checked by me in 1-2 fallouts, 2 dissyples, and here in diabetes) there are a lot of crashes or just glitches, like yours - I understand that they are given by those who lack suffering.
SpoilerZ.Y. after rereading my message again, I think I was beginning to understand why it had gradually turned into a firm XD