3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1r1an 04.11.19 02:26 pm

Share secrets (Dark Souls 3)

share secrets, where everyone found something unique or overpowered without much work of the enemy.
240 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magmor 04.11.19

onion, the solution to all problems. or magic. if the enemy is too big and hurts, get to where the enemy cannot get to you, or go out of the zone of persecution and calmly rasstrelyaem.

f
furkot 04.11.19

fat near the Elevator, opens a hidden Locke with which to get only bone can, when the Elevator to the top will travel

don't kill the tree until you can't ride in the cell or do not enter into the Covenant hidden( for pyrotechnical shit)

r
robertvvv 04.11.19

On account of the hollow of the abyss, zombies from mutated which black shit all probably know radnoti forward and quickly kill the creature until it began to mutate. She is very well-lit.

But the real secret is the fire temple: go to the tower on the right, where you need a key for 20K souls. turn the camera back, we see the tree next to the roof of the temple. Run right into a tree, a little him running jump to the right trying to reach the roof. on the roof some Goodies, be sure to obbegite it by hour, you can go for the temple - there is a running bug that will drop the gem. But in General, from the front you can go inside the temple, on the beams under the roof. there right on the beam will go deep into - hit the wall, it is an illusion. there are drop down, reach the chest.

A
Alexanna 04.11.19

furkot
Write poponyatnee)

P
Pomu4 04.11.19

furkot
To join you can, but harder
If the boss is already defeated, then go back to the location of the battle with him after the annihilation of three Lords of Ash and activate the call sign of the Sirris of the Sunless Realms. Will start co-op after the successful completion of which you will join the order. This method is only available if the character is hostile. (C)

So today he came

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.11.19

furkot
fat near the Elevator, opens a hidden Locke with which to get only bone can, when the Elevator to the top will travel
Spoilerd what it covered. The double lift. One down lucky, in another location, where there is a mini-boss is crazy, smart as diarrhea after the cucumber with milk. Other - up. There's a giant. And between them the bar. Segal and another mini-boss, where's the fat, he the first part was, with a helmet-bow, helps to overcome the deman. I would not say that the location is hidden.don't kill the tree until you can't ride in the cell or do not enter into the Covenant hidden
Spoilery the same Elevator? You can read more. I've already killed before to go there. Where, specifically, this Covenant. In ng+ goes.

C
Carelia 04.11.19

1)the Crow in the fire temple can give a beautiful skull and get nestack. 2) If you can't pass a section, you can use white twig birch which makes you a part of the decoration in where you can quietly go where you need.

f
furkot 04.11.19

Alexanna
THURISAZ
guys I have written is clear and so spoil the kid above, I will not - I'm not an asshole... With such success on YouTube to pass.

f
furkot 04.11.19

robertvvv
second it is not a secret and the bug

r
robertvvv 04.11.19

furkot
What is this, really?

A
Aleksey Rusaev 04.11.19

robertvvv
lol, you just ring wearing, which restores the flask when you are hitting enemies (the description says that it restores OZ, in fact, the charges of estus)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.11.19

furkot
Possible without profanity. Just under the spoiler of all spoilers cast and all. But there is none. Okay. Hit upon the idea themselves.

f
furkot 04.11.19

THURISAZ
if you jump off the roof, where you spit in, in is invisible from the place you can find NPC strange that he would tell about the grandmother giving a hint

v
v-hlam 04.11.19

furkot
From this location you can get without bones
There on the roof climb the biggest wooden shack next to the tower will be standing
jump up to the balcony and down on it( in the tower ring scoring lies with something else)
and out of it about the boss (well, that is all trallero was a tree of some kind)

D
Devill666 04.11.19

furkot
don't lie. there is complete exit and end location. getting into the house and through the house running for the ladder up. there on the tower and jump almost near the tree

f
furkot 04.11.19

v hlam
sho ring tasking in PM:

f
furkot 04.11.19

Devill666
I have not found so exit, a COP - and not particularly the rocks, where the bone lies back thought not in vain.

f
furkot 04.11.19

robertvvv
I understand morph bugs using deceiving others, but in the single to do this is to deceive themselves.

i
iKapusha 04.11.19

something like secrets more like brousing

f
fOXY9 04.11.19

So far I found 3 super secret.
1) the location of Abandoned graves(This is limbo, Mirror location of the fire Temple), you can find the eyes of the Keeper of the fire behind the illusory wall, breaking the wall in the place where he sat Irina From Karim, if you give the eye, it will change the ending.
2) In the demon Ruins, if you break the bridge, it will be possible to descend to the bottom as the stairs will eventually be taken to a hidden location.
3) Kill the boss at the location of the Garden Consumed the king, go ahead and find the shiny thing, that gesture is way of the dragon, used this gesture on the spot. Then go to the Dungeon Iritel, and run to the castle floating in the clouds, make the gesture the way of the dragon near the stone statue of the dragon, get into the super secret location.
4) If to bow to the Keeper of the fire, she to worship you in response.
5) In Anor Londo you can find a hidden Covenant, From the fire run to the tower-the Elevator and go across the invisible bridge to the next tower.