3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k1r1an 04.11.19 02:26 pm

Share secrets (Dark Souls 3)

share secrets, where everyone found something unique or overpowered without much work of the enemy.
240 Comments
Sort by:
p
partizan2033 04.11.19

EmGaOnRII
In the swamp spuskaeshsya and go along the wall(the swamp where the gate 3 lights otkryvali)just utsang and pricing from the height of how to get there

_
__MET__ 04.11.19

Devilor
smart a lot? and you come to the ballista, you will see that next to the corpses of the giants are lying.

D
Destiny1993 04.11.19

partizan2033

From the fire to the left(if you stand with your back to the entrance where you came in to this location)out and immediately left again,to the Elevator.go upstairs and turn left you can run to the beam.quidich there is a knight with a big sword and next to it a Playground just below.snpply her jump,and then where slugs

D
Destiny1993 04.11.19

EmGaOnRII
Then you will get there from a fire directly in front of the boss

D
Destiny1993 04.11.19

People went to dancer with the mystic,he was bestowal some skill animation which looks like a huge flame.have cascaval with staff and dealt unreal damage.where to get this spell.I assume this is the spell

a
anat85 04.11.19

stuck on the boss Aldrich, the eater of gods, any suggestions ? Pomogite.

z
zvelya 04.11.19

Who knows what to do with non-hostile creature on the wall in the Dungeon Iritira?

D
Devilor 04.11.19

zvelya
It is hostile...just sleeping, then Oh what they are hostile.

r
robertvvv 04.11.19

anat85
What is stuck? Is that the one with the Golden bracelets on his hands? It is necessary to beat!

z
zvelya 04.11.19

Devilor
those are the next thing I was beaten without problems, but on this even the sight is not induced...

r
robertvvv 04.11.19

zvelya
Just try the camera to aim and slash.

z
zvelya 04.11.19

robertvvv
yeah slash, I always have time, just do not want rashly PS... maybe it's some secret))

k
k1r1an 04.11.19

zvelya
PPC... it's ugly)

p
pochtipushkin 04.11.19

To all nishtyak in the game that I noticed, found the road. But! There is one infection which mazol eyes for evening. . .
Anyone know how to get it? (Dungeon Iritira, a place where giant and a pack of rats).

Spoiler

z
zvelya 04.11.19

k1r1an
yeah, he still screams so that I have a cat just past the pot I peed... and I do too

a
anat85 04.11.19

robertvvv
no, this girl is similar to gwendolin from the first part like, with a scythe and shoots magical arrows, the location of Anor Londo, has already passed it, but barely passed and the boss which you have described, I passed the third time)

a
anat85 04.11.19

I took the dark mark . this may badly affect the further development of the plot?

a
anat85 04.11.19

aleks889
by the way, I have no statues in this place there is no one after some time or actions, he you got ?

M
MadHamsterHead 04.11.19

anat85
we must strike at the statue, he disguised as one of them

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

anat85
Oh, this girl of Gwendolyn