3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strimervong 18.09.21 07:47 pm

Podcast microphone

In general, you need a good microphone for audio podcasts and sometimes streaming as well. The main thing is that he is sensitive to the voice and does not pick up extraneous noises. And of course, the voice should be recorded normally. Sound card with XLR connector available. For money up to 11k.
32 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torkvist 28.10.21

strimervong wrote:
In addition to AM330, I am considering RODE PODMIC and AUDIO-TECHNICA AT 2020 USB, but it is usb. And so I tend to the first more.
Well, both are good here, but in favor of avermedia, I will note that there is much better and more diverse software for streaming affairs, i.e. you can still customize or change something for yourself without any problems.
PapaKarloS wrote:
look among studio microphones, firms that have been sharpened for more than a dozen years on this, profile manufacturers.
That's exactly what these are studio microphones for vocals, and he needs podskasts and streams, here, on the contrary, avermedia or elgato, which are wrapped precisely on this sphere.

s
strimervong 28.10.21

PapaKarloS wrote:
and of course they need a preamplifier, at least average, but about (you can not tube) and professional sound (like Lexicon) but it can be cheaper
. Not all sound cards are expensive in lexicons, by the way. I used to use Alpha from them, the sound quality is mediocre at all.
Torkvist
What difference does it make who is wrapped on what or not? For example, Samsung produces good smartphones, but at the same time they also have refrigerators approx. And so I decided to take AM330.

T
Torkvist 03.11.21

strimervong wrote:
What difference does it make who is wrapped on what or not? For example, Samsung produces good smartphones, but at the same time, they also have refrigerators ok.
Samsung also produces cars, but they are not on our market. And here is a completely different comparison. In the streaming business, there are only a few smart companies in our market, the rest are all miserable copies, without a normal software + product ratio.

s
strimervong 03.11.21

Torkvist wrote:
You can find it, and Samsung also produces cars in conjunction with Renault, because a purely Samsung development would be very expensive.
In general, I took AM330 for myself. I connected it, installed the software, tried so far just to write a voice-flight normal.

N
Ninio 03.11.21

How does it pick up extraneous sounds, as for me, this is the main problem of streamer microphones, if you can hear well the keyboard clicks or mouse clicks? about zvukovuha, I had Lexicon Alpha - recently leaked, because buggy software.

s
strimervong 03.11.21

Ninio
There is more to this software than to me as far as I can remember. Although I sold this zvukovuhu about 4 years ago.
As for the microphone, it does not catch extraneous sounds, because it is dynamic, and in order for the voice to be clearly heard, it is necessary to speak next to it. But no noise.

N
Ninio 03.11.21

strimervong wrote:
But no noise.
This means that the built-in pop filter of the AM330 is normal, otherwise it would still be audible, for example, breathing
strimervong wrote:
There is already more to this software than to me as far as I remember.
well, it is how it worked and how it worked, I also took it on the secondary, it's not vidyakha, + - it performed its functions normally

T
Torkvist 09.11.21

strimervong wrote:
There is already more of this software than I can remember.
But the avers have everything in order with this, even the calendar of their software updates is shown. In the same retailer, constant improvements are taking place.
Ninio wrote: this
means that the built-in pop filter of the AM330 is normal, otherwise it would still be audible, for example, breathing
Well, together with a sensitivity of -52 dB, it should give a clear and high-quality sound.

s
strimervong 12.11.21

Torkvist
you are comparing not quite comparable things. Torkvist
There is a built-in compressor in the software. They can even out the sound and adjust all sounds to the same volume, without sacrificing quality, of course. It works in much the same way as any compressor, only with a voice.

N
Ninio 12.11.21

Torkvist
is the average sensitivity for all microphones of this class, so this does not mean that all of them will work normally, and in the case of the AM330 TC, I am already satisfied, especially since even using the OS you can play a little with the microphone sensitivity.

T
Torkvist 12.11.21

strimervong wrote:
There is a built-in compressor in the software.
I have not heard of such a function. I know that, in contrast to the obs, the REC has advanced functionality in adjusting the sound. And even if the updates are permanent, this is due to technical support.

s
strimervong 17.11.21

Torkvist
Don't know what a compressor is? It's strange, of course.
Ninio wrote:
this is the average sensitivity for all microphones of this class, so this does not mean that all of them will work normally, and in the case of the AM330 TC, I am already satisfied, especially since even using the OS means you can play a little with the microphone sensitivity.
Yes, these are no longer OS tools, but software from avermedia. There is also an equalizer.
In general, the microphone suits me. I will continue to use it.