3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MufaSSa 18.09.21 09:15 pm

God of War: Ghost of Sparta in Russian! (God of War: Ghost of Sparta)

And so PSP owners, the Russian version of the most popular game on PSP has finally come out! HURRAH!

download! http://top-lander.blogspot.com/2010/11/god-of-war-ghost-of-sparta-full-iso-rus.html
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dyshess 18.09.21

People, help with the problem! I have 5.50 Prometheus 2 slows down the video in a year of var in both and in a couple of games, the image of the game ISO speed is 333, who came across or was able to solve the problem, unsubscribe pliz!

l
lorem_ipsum 18.09.21

dyshess
try to change the driver.

R
Rise of Gamers 18.09.21

Did you want to say firmware?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 18.09.21

the firmware contains a set of drivers, they can be changed

i
igovorich 18.09.21

is there a torrent link?

M
Maik911 18.09.21

Damn it’s a pity, I just downloaded it in English, yesterday I asked for a call, well, first I’ll go through it in English and then I’ll enjoy and understand what they write, already in Russian)

l
lorem_ipsum 18.09.21

Did you want to say firmware?
then I wanted to say that: press the select button (in the menu zyz) -> umd iso mode and select sony np9660, it may help but not the fact
ps dyshess try, please change to 5.50 Prometheus 4

l
lorem_ipsum 18.09.21

As for the topic, the Russian version of the game somehow hangs with some buggy moments, in addition, the cwcheat plugin does not break ((although it passed it without cheats, I would like to make fun of it))))))))

l
lorem_ipsum 18.09.21

Maik911
mona import the save into the Russian version (using a special program) and go through with all the upgrades that I collected in English. version)))))

s
sexrs 18.09.21

Completed the whole game.

S
Spy hunter 18.09.21

The translation is kind of good. Only Kratos' voice didn't like it. Played somehow says

A
Anderby 18.09.21

Kratos' voice is shitty, God of War: Chains of Olympus is better.

E
Ely maze 18.09.21

Anderby
well Chains of Olympus is not officially translated