3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
trylik 18.09.21 09:53 pm

Eight days !!

Who watched the video? Do you think this is true or fake?
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimasius 18.09.21

Oftop,
he will disagree right now,
and when he is warned, he will also
disagree, only when they put him in the bathhouse, only to himself :)

I
IS 18.09.21

So I do not understand this holy faith of Sonya. I love Sony more than Microsoft and Nintendo. By the way, Microsoft is also good, I especially liked the phrase of Michael Moore - "We will add people to X360!". Yeah, of course. well, okay, let's move on to dormouse.
After the E32005 exhibition, I remember some dude from Sony swore and swore that Killzone and Motorstorm are working in real real-time.
Now killzone was not in any form at all, and (again, I repeat) Motorstorm looks disgusting.
Sony on E32006 HAS BEEN OBLIGED TO HAVE A PROJECT AFTER EVERYONE WOULD SAY - WOW! IT'S COOL! This game became 8days. Of course, in 1.5 - 2 years this will become a reality, but now it is simply impossible. It takes time to get used to the new gland.
And the developers have already glued the HUD to the CG movie.

w
wind 18.09.21

in general, WOW, they said looking at the dog and the assassins creed (which was presented to journalists in a playable form), so this is impossible, not true, this is already possible on ps3: wink:

C
CyHDyK 18.09.21

is gg well done everything for everyone decided both for the developers and for the journalists ...
when you can think of something else, be sure to write it down on the forum)

l
lil flip 18.09.21

[quote]
killzone was not in any form at all
[/ quote]
Or maybe they will make a surprise for us and all this will be (shown at E3 2005) real-time !!! : D
I generally believe that the Kilzone 2 video is real-time !!

I
IS 18.09.21

CyHdyk, it was not me who decided, but the journalists decided.
wind, and why if it is possible Sony will not make all games the same mind-blowing
After all, 8days was first presented only at this exhibition.
And killzone has already been doing for 2 years, so during these two years Sony could present an absolutely amazing thing to our court, right? If in less than a year she managed to do SUCH (that is, 8days).
After e32005, almost everyone wanted to buy a ps3 because of killzone, so there is simply no reason for Sony to put a completely new name on the market (that is, 8days) and in better quality than killzone2
I think the idea is clear

C
CyHDyK 18.09.21

8 days has worse quality than killzone e3_2k5

I
IS 18.09.21

Better? Well, maybe. Phil Harrison (one of the Sony bosses) after e3 2005, by the way, officially announced that the killzone trailer was rendered in advance. When to wait for such a statement about 8days? After e32007? It may very well be

w
wind 18.09.21

already said sho Eight Days it was a real-time demo

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "IS"] wind, why is it possible Sony everything games will not make the same mind-blowing
[/ quote] because not only does Sony make games in general: razz:

C
CyHDyK 18.09.21

[url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php? id = 9039] http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=9039 [/ url]
take a look at the tech demos. well, who else does not believe that ps3 can show exactly the kind of graphics that was shown in the video?

I
IS 18.09.21

[quote name = "wind"] already said sho Eight days it was a real-time demo

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 36 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "IS"] wind , and why if it is possible Sony will not make all the games the same mind-blowing
[/ quote] because it is not only Sony that makes games in general: razz: [/ quote]
About real time. Well, what I'm talking about. During exhibitions, Sony says that this is rial time. When pressure appears (well, for example, journalists are asked to try this miracle in person), it immediately becomes clear that this is not real-time.
And about the development of games from Sony. In general, Sony should do the best graphics. Because she, and only she, knows how to properly distribute the load on all 7 processors, on RSX, in what order to read from Blu-Ray, how to load VRX blocks correctly.
Basically, the thought just came to me - maybe this is real real-time?
Fortunately, cell rsx and blu-ray allow. Or maybe they don't?
I recently read an interview with the developers of the darkness. Well, duck, they say that in the version for the X360 they will focus on textures, and in the PS3 on videos. So the PS3 is weaker? Does it handle textures worse? After all, the graphics on ps3 are going to be better!
let's hope the darkness developers just haven't gotten to know the ps3 hardware very well

w
wind 18.09.21

Sony does not always make the graphics better than everyone else, it depends on the game and its audience, everything that was shown on e3 2006 is all real-time demo, proven / shown and verified

I
IS 18.09.21

wind who provides dev-kits to all developers? Sony! It means that she knows the architecture better than anyone - proven, shown, verified

w
wind 18.09.21

yes, it really is, but games can be different and not all of them have the same engine: |

l
lil flip 18.09.21

[quote]
they say that in the version for X360 they will focus on textures, and in PS3 on videos
[/ quote]
Bredyatina: lol: [quote]
After all, the graphics on xbox 360 promise to be better! [/ quote]
complete nonsense :?

This is not enough for you [url = http: //www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php? Id = 9039] http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=9039 [/ url]

I
IS 18.09.21

lil flip, oops ... I made a mistake in writing that the graphics are better on x360, everything is fixed!

l
lil flip 18.09.21

[b] IS [/ b] then Sorry !!

I
IS 18.09.21

on the PS3, in my opinion, the graphics will be better, but in an interview these dastardly fascist invaders (who do the darkness) said that the xbox360 has a better graphics chip, which is complete nonsense to mine. RSX has a performance of 1.8 Tflops, which is an awesome lot.
The overall performance of the PS3 is 2 Teraflops, and the x360 is "only" 1. So the PS3, judging by the songs of the engineers, will be 2 times more powerful. But what will ultimately decide the outcome of the battle? Power? No! What then? Right! Games!

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 8 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And I wouldn't take 8days even with such graphics, it doesn't look like next-gen

l
lil flip 18.09.21

[quote]
And I wouldn't even take 8days with such graphics, it doesn't look like next-gen
[/ quote]
: shock:: eek:: shock:

I
IS 18.09.21

lil flip what's next-gen? Graphics? C'mon! Gameplay is always at the forefront. And he in 8days so far is not strong for me.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Graphics will force me to buy the game only when it (graphics) is indistinguishable from reality, and it will be oh, how long ago ...