3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Epic mickey

The next issue of Game Informer will be the long-awaited premiere of the Mickey Mouse game from creator Deus Ax! Hurray: D

[img] http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/ACEfromRUSSIA/mickey-cover-spash.jpg [/ img]

Information about the game at the moment
[url = http: //www.gamemag. ru / news / 42328 /] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/42328/ [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/42241/] http: //www.gamemag .ru / news / 42241 / [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/42219/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/42219/ [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/33799/ [/ url] I

propose to discuss here 8)
99 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 18.09.21

Well, on wii, games rarely come out that are not rated for children to play. but do not care about the rating. I'll play this chela in the simulator of nesting dolls, he knows a lot about game making 8)

v
vodafon 18.09.21

unsubscribe who has played already

f
frukt 18.09.21

a quote from a loved one from another forum

[quote] The main problem is that Warren was obviously forgotten to remind him of the inability to patch Wii-games. And the product is very cool and very old school. The engine for the exterior is a computer adventure game of the early 2000s, with a crooked camera and a set of bugs. But even this "underpolished" Mickey has some charm of its own.

Another misfortune of the game is the rather sluggish introductory part, which stretched out for a good hour of game action. But once you get to Ostown, it becomes clear that you are dealing with a very difficult and emotionally strong thing. All kinds of husk and rejection is in no way capable of making you really empathize with the "forgotten heroes". And here they did a good job on the feeling of universal melancholy and hopelessness.

Gameplay is a quest adventure, packed full of content, posing a choice problem for the player, and usually very unobtrusively. That is, the very signs of a nonlinear structure, which Spector seemed to boast of, are evident. Platforming is also getting richer in surprises with every hour of the game (tricks over time, interaction with objects, manipulation of platforms, and much more). The 2d sections are well stylized for old Disney plots and are quite oraganically inscribed in the game drawing. The design (music and so-called art-design) is heavy and specific - the "roughness", "roughness" of the engine affects, but in the appearance of Mickey (the world of the game) there is some special charm.

I would not recommend this game to sensitive persons - this is such a typical work of the "old school", where, among other things, you will have to struggle with the controls and the camera, get used to minor bugs (not at all decisive), get used to a specific presentation and at times rather viscous mechanics ... However, Epic Mickey has a valuable property to charm and addictive over time, he rewards your efforts to combat all sorts of spector's troubles with such a strong emotional return - which is in fact most valuable. [/ Quote]

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] frukt [/ b], cool written

d
deepRED 18.09.21

I didn't like it AT ALL (just finished the magic bean level).
The controls are creepy, the graphics / design are dumb, the frame rate is unstable, the idea with 2 colors seems to be cool, but it's not implemented well. Incomprehensible inserts, such as comic ones, generally fall out of style.
In general, I'll play a little more, if it goes on like this, I'll give up nafig.

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

camera and coloring controls are really curves. graphics ok, but no more. framerate is always stable (I play from hard).
pleases a huge number of secrets up to jumping over worlds, ala old mario. and the passage itself is non-linear, there are optional quests. only I did not understand why pins are needed, apparently then they can be exchanged for something?
in general, miki reminded me of medievil from the first curling iron, both a cool concept and a mediocre technical implementation.
but it's still interesting to play, since such adventure games have not been released for a long time)

f
frukt 18.09.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] but it's still interesting to play, since such adventure games have not been released for a long time) [/ quote]

that's it.

Pitatronic is a complete delight! )
Spektor and his guys are very clever, a separate disrespect for programmers.
I got to Tortuga, about two-thirds of the game already. Played more than ten dirty hours. The toy is very addictive. Here and, moments, such cute Disney entourage, and adventure, stuffed with a mass of heroes and events. And even platforming has gotten a lot more creative after a slightly disappointing start.

Haven't seen a decent Disney game for a long time. And here, besides, there is an adventure game, which they don't do now at all. A very pleasant nostalgic thing.

d
doc 18.09.21

So far, the impressions from the Epic Mickey game are only positive.
Mostly graphics and art design Ok.
Minor camera issues don't really spoil the gaming experience.
One of the best games this year.

y
yuhan 18.09.21

I played very little so far, reached the first town with residents.

Indeed, it would be nice if they were given to adjust the camera speed and spin sensitivity. Very much different from Mario, in the latter it was very good. easy to do, but here you have to pull too sharply.

There are really a lot of secrets and because of the main feature of the game with paints, you can hide anything very, very well.

2MON 18.09.21

From the start, it was too suspicious to be true. The arts became the cover by which they began to judge the book. Some were embarrassed that it was Disney, but others relied on Spector, who was left at the helm. Hey, this is JC Denton's folder, is there any reason for doubt. The reason appeared a little later, and he came not even with the first shots, but the first interviews with the helmsman. Poor Warren seemed to be constantly guessing, saying that even if no one liked the project, he would be happy that he worked on it. Even desperate facts were used - "I was allowed to work with such a great character" and "I touched an eighty-year history."

In the end, Warren used his main weapon in the phrase "DeusEx fans will love it." By the way, I am one of the latter.

In general, he sat down at the Epic Mouse, played and played and immediately to the intermediate results. I will skip the description of the gameplay, camera, graphics, but I will try immediately as a whole. It's not that bad, but not so good either. Mickey is a good platformer, but unfortunately no more. And on the other hand, what is it, unfortunately? So being a good platformer isn't so kosher anymore? No, they just had much higher hopes for Mickey. And this is his main problem. He had to be great. Fans feel sorry for Mickey, and with him the wizard Spector, saying that the game is certainly good, but the gameplay seems to be interesting, and in general it seems exciting. And in the end there are too many buts. Too much for the much anticipated project. Too much.

PS: No spirit of Deus, unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, is not saturated.

f
frukt 18.09.21

[b] 2MON [/ b], this is the game that is constantly gaining momentum, every hour, and therefore the intermediate results in this case (not only yours specifically, but in general "intermediate") are completely useless :)

Closer to the end comes complete the realization that Spector quite deliberately settled on the style that we observe in the course of the game. Yesterday, showing the game to a friend, I began the second playthrough, and so - already at the beginning we noticed that some panoramic views (for example, from the tower to the mill) are one in one style of the same art, even a print-screen) And the closer to the final - the gloomier and larger the environment becomes. In the end, wherever you look, the very first pictures embodied in the game. Stylistically, Mickey is well-designed and well-behaved.

The Spector has nothing to justify. And I'm not a fan of Mickey, and after the first hour I was ready to calmly brand the game (but wisely refrained from far-reaching conclusions). Here the pace of the game is sooooo measured. But damn, that adventure that you get later, with a ton of secrets, very creative (compared to the very beginning) platforming, chic surroundings (ghost town, and mickeyjunk mountain ...), intricate and interconnected quests and a non-linear structure, where you can go on completely different paths, and so this adventure has not done already fig knows how long.

And after the finale, despite all the problems with the camera and control, the feeling that you have passed one of the best, if not the best, game on Wii remains. And in this generation there were no such (mario sunshine + mayoras mask, some of them also add banjo to the row). No, this is definitely not just your run-of-the-mill platformer.

2MON 18.09.21

frukt, to be honest, I willingly believe, God forbid it will turn out to be so.

y
yuhan 18.09.21

I believe too. Great things are seen at a distance. We should have swallowed the whole game first.

D
Digital noise 18.09.21

the game is super.
Just tell me. Where can I find parts for Goofy? found the torso. the rest is in the store but expensive. Besides the store, where can I find them?

N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

People, I'm just at a loss, how is this SUPER GAME ???? !!!!!
Yesterday I played for 3 hours with such force, everything was completely drained. Just passed NewSMB to all the stars and wait at the last levels in Donkey Kong, but here it is .....

Graphics - smeared tin, painted design and curved tin, enemies - running ...
What is the strength of the game in general ?? ? Who came up with all this stoned nonsense. The only thing holding back is the gameplay, but without further motivation, and it won't save !!! What's the fun of 2-D levels ????? Not a game, but a solid riddle, only without clues.

N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

People, I'm just at a loss, how is this SUPER GAME ???? !!!!!
Yesterday I played for 3 hours with such force, everything was completely drained. Just passed NewSMB to all the stars and wait at the last levels in Donkey Kong, but here it is .....

Graphics - smeared tin, painted design and curved tin, enemies - running ...
What is the strength of the game in general ?? ? Who came up with all this stoned nonsense. The only thing holding back is the gameplay, but without further motivation, and it won't save !!! What's the fun of 2-D levels ????? Not a game, but a solid riddle, only without clues.

K
Kotomoto 18.09.21

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], I agree with you. I expected much more. Next to Super Mario Geleksi and next to it does not stand for design and atmosphere. : stupid:

N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

People, what to do when you get to the city, where there is a statue of a man and 4 screens that cannot be used? I went everywhere, both to the detective's office and to the museum, wait 5 quests are active, but what to do next? WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO ???? !!!! help game is long ??????

f
frukt 18.09.21

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], you are at the very end of the tutorial!
you need to go to the gremlin who fixes the machine that activates the screens. He will tell you what to do. Game for 20-30 hours and 2-3 passes for a 100% record.

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], 3 hours is roughly the introductory part. It's not like the game itself yet. The game essentially starts with OsTown. In three hours, you are taught all the basic gameplay tricks of Mickey (paint, quests, research, secrets, platforming). In general, at first impression, the introduction may seem wildly dull and drawn-out (this is partly the way it is, and experienced similar feelings). But the game needs to be given a chance to get used to the camera and controls. By the way, during the second walkthrough, I undertook to comb through the first locations carefully - there are also forks and secrets.

As for graphics, a lot depends on the connection and TV settings. Mickey has absolutely wonderful art and excellent (albeit infrequent) panoramic views.

Comparing a game with a gelaxi (and even more so with a dunk or kirby) is like calling Zelda a horse driving simulator - Mickey is far from pure platforming and the emphasis is on something else, mainly on research. In the last mario - emphasis on trickery, wow-effect from wow-rides, nothing more. Someone can fucking spend 50 hours on design delights (and there is all the salt in building levels), someone gets bored.
Mickey is just a slightly different genre.

And such an IMHO - this is Mario Gelaxi in the atmosphere and is not worth it, but in order to judge - it is better to master at least half of the toy at first.

[b] Digital Noise [/ b], they are scattered around tumorou city. It was necessary to look carefully - to activate the mechanisms, the passages would open, including to the limbs of the goofy) and now only through the store - there is such limited back-trekking in the game. Super game: agree:

o
old_osam 18.09.21

such a crap only on the pasta gene I could get out, in the game there is absolutely nothing, the game for 5 years minus 2 balls to the trunk