3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Epic mickey

The next issue of Game Informer will be the long-awaited premiere of the Mickey Mouse game from creator Deus Ax! Hurray: D

[img] http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/ACEfromRUSSIA/mickey-cover-spash.jpg [/ img]

Information about the game at the moment
[url = http: //www.gamemag. ru / news / 42328 /] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/42328/ [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/42241/] http: //www.gamemag .ru / news / 42241 / [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/42219/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news/42219/ [/ url]
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/33799/ [/ url] I

propose to discuss here 8)
99 Comments
Sort by:
N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

Well, I'm going to the gremlin ich? he asks to find the mechanisms, but where are they?

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 2 hours 34 minutes 31 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what to do next ???

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 10 minutes 29 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what to do next ???

f
frukt 18.09.21

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], as far as I remember, he should have sent you for a walk around the city - look at a detective agency, in an imporium (maybe even a museum) - they will lead you to the gears. In general, there is nothing complicated there, and these quests are inserted there obviously to simply introduce you to the city.

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

[b] NinjaDog [/ b], complete the quests, and not just wander. there seems to be an item in one of the underground hatches that needs to be given to someone. and bring some. one more thing. it is easier to read it in a diary, and not ask on the forum, everything is written there. as you will do everything for you and the portal will be opened.
I can already imagine how you will restore the telephone line in the next location)

N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], ok, I'm already collecting spare parts for Goofy. Help me with Donkey Kong, I went 7-7 and then the passage to 7-B does not open for me. On the dumbbell, you can clearly see how the rocket leaves and the passage opens, what should I do. Erase your save ???? : sad: is this clearly a glitch or is there some necessary condition ????? All levels have been completed before.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 33 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Yes, there are red paths to the rocket, but I have nifiga, all this glitch ???????? ???

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

[offtopic] [b] NinjaDog [/ b], haven't got there yet ([/ offtopic]

P
PacBoy 18.09.21

Epic Mickey is a great way to once again plunge into a Disney fairy tale. Every location, every breath of the characters is saturated with the developers' love for Epic Mickey. Yes, the game has problems with the camera and controls. But guys, Epic Mickey is a game in which these shortcomings are quickly forgotten. It may seem like a lengthy manual to many, but I stretched the manul even more, enjoying the locations, trying to find a new chest, a new pin. I'm sure I'm not alone. Disney lovers didn't play Epic Mickey, they enjoyed it. I am one of them. Maybe my words sounded like fanboy, but I really enjoyed Epic Mickey and am looking forward to the continuation on Wii2.

The game itself is a mixture of Zelda, Mario, Okami.
Characters are a separate conversation. Everyone has a soul, you rarely find games with such charismatic characters.
Oswald is one of the most striking characters I've ever met.
And what about the music? She just "close your eyes and enjoy."

Epic Mickey is not child's play, as it may seem at first glance, and after passing you will understand this.

For me personally, the fall release is Epic Mickey (sorry Retro, you're in second place)

PS Spector has added to the list of game developers for 3DS. Probably the ducks do: mrgreen:

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

[quote] Characters are a separate conversation. Everyone has a soul, you rarely find games with such charismatic characters. [/ Quote]
terribly dull characters without a share of charisma. play the same kind of hearts (normal, not in garbage with ds and psp) and you will understand where disney is buried.
[quote] And what about the music? She just "close your eyes and enjoy". [/ Quote]
did not seem outlandish, but outstanding in Ost Miki no anything. and music has little effect on the atmosphere.

the game, if not a complete failure, is not finished so for sure. at least a year to refine the controls and gameplay situations + rework the presentation with music and it would have turned out to be an epic, and so ...

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], right now they will tell you that he played on YouTube (((
in general, lately I don’t understand marioboys.

v
vodafon 18.09.21

every man to his own taste.
the game is good

P
PacBoy 18.09.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], I was talking about my impressions. I am delighted, you are not. As they say in taste and color ...
[b] ACE [/ b], a stone in my garden?

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

[b] PacBoy [/ b], yes, I just recommended normal games. if you are hiding from this trash, then there is a chance that KX 1-2 will become your favorite eva games)

V
Vernes 18.09.21

Has anyone run it on the emulator? I like the game (I can't skip directly from the spector), but I don't have it and I don't want to buy for the sake of one game.

N
NinjaDog 18.09.21

By modern standards, the game is shit by 6 points no more

f
frukt 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], [quote] SoulGrabber, right now they will tell you that they played on YouTube ((([/ quote]

no, now they will only tell you this, because in your case it is. You somehow too zealously undertaken to assess the "true masterpieces," the platform on which you do not play from the toys the bars not only marioboi, by the way..

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], if you compare your statements by EM of different periods and different topics - just three different people post) what's going on?)

In general, this is another toy for Wii this year, which evokes polar emotions. But "reworking a presentation with music" is certainly not a checkout. With this, everything is just fine. For those. parts of the problem. The characters are not charismatic, the music sucks, the design is bullshit, play KX - it's impossible to argue with this, as if the markers are different, and you can get wet in shit anything - from ocarina to gelaxi, I can only advise you not to go into the topic then (why annoy crazy fanatics spilling from this feces) and play something that "by modern standards is a dozen" - ed grandfather redemption there, code, halo, gelaxi else - that is, any (in the sense of "any") polished jump-skok and pew-pew ... Now it is more needed, and Spector's conceptual vyser, judging by the response in the press and taking into account expectations, has failed in all formal evaluative grounds.

S
SoulGrabber 18.09.21

[b] frukt [/ b], well, the beginning was like this, but it was addictive, because there was a hope for revealing the mechanics with interesting puzzles. in the city it was also fun about 5 minutes (apparently I posted at that moment). Well, then it started: backtracking, dull locations, 2D drop quality reminiscent of free games on a 10-year-old PC, lack of motivation, the ability to paint and paint is not used by half, uninteresting heroes and tasks, and all with big tech. disadvantages (hence the fig platforming part).

I'm leaving the trade for the sim, play your shchidevry)

f
frukt 18.09.21

Yes, everyone has their own masterpieces. We found admirers of bloodlines, omicron or cx4, and Mickey has already acquired an audience, everything is all right with him. This is "not rated" worse)

v
vodafon 18.09.21

NGamer review scores
Epic Mickey - 86%

A
ACE 18.09.21

I got to the location with the UFO.
I changed my opinion about the game, it is really gorgeous. I don't understand critics who give low marks. Did you play chtoli for five minutes? : facepalm: The gameplay is very elaborate and the level structure is great. Particularly pleasing is the nonlinearity, the many hidden content on the levels and the atmosphere :)

S
Saverio 18.09.21

The game is gorgeous, but you have to put on a count for the camera ... although I'm already used to it ... as it was with Indiana Jones .... "leap of faith" is a common thing here: D

but everything is very opaque ... atmosphere, slowness, a lot of content, little surprises, epic attention to detail ... but you get used to it and you get used to it at the sixth to eight o'clock ...

Very pleased with the dialogue when Mickey talked about Oswald ..... "he was a star, all that - and then what happened ? - you happen to be mickey "