3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:36 pm

Lost Planet 2

Developer - Capcom
Publisher - Capcom
Platform - Xbox360 / PS3 / PC
Release Date - xs

Continuation of Lost Planet Extreme Condition.
related news - [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/? q = Lost + Planet + 2] http://www.gamemag.ru/?q=Lost+Planet+2 [/ url]
[img ] http://images.eurogamer.net/assets/articles//a/4/3/2/9/0/5/lp201.jpg.jpg [/ img]
124 Comments
Sort by:
d
deepRED 18.09.21

I
downloaded about the demo - >> played it -> deleted the
graphics from the 1st part, I didn't go far, the location in the demo with the big boss looks average, it somehow looked better in the videos.
Grass and ferns, which react to explosions and touch, pleases. Not happy: the poor of the environment are stupidly covered with grass (in places).
The water is also not impressive.
But I think the single should be prettier ...
PS: I play in 1080p

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

played in the demo

kapok fools

did not improve anything compared to the first part, but they removed the chic snow setting, replacing it with rotten trash ala the Turks etc

graphics norms, the design is poor, I

don't even recommend downloading: brash:

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], you can immediately see that the person did not play in the planets at all, the balance was corrected and the lags were removed, and nothing else had to be done: wink:

C
Chieffy 18.09.21

DeMouy tested today with three Americans. I liked it very much, the engine was optimized, there are no lags and the four of us can crush the boss very dynamically. The graphics were noticeably tightened, the lighting and effects are even more beautiful than steel.
I think it's worth waiting for the full, there would be even more mechs

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], the first part for me is such a strong middle peasant with an awesome setting / design and what no plot in

general japan-game as I understand it; the

second part is in some wretched jungle ... gray cities, and without a plot , but with the co-op in general

west-shit, as I understand it,

that's why they removed the beautiful snows? Why did they remove the main character AT ALL , letting them control the faceless, unclear what, dressed in a bunch of pots

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], you have some kind of unrealistically long predictor straight. How do you train?

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], I just immediately decide whether I like the game or not,

here is WET that all shit and shit, I like Pts and even despite the terrible reviews I will take it,

but I don’t have a soul to lost planet2

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], nenene, I mean that you were able to determine the plot and all levels of the game in one demo. I, of course, understand that you are a hard-core gamer from the age of six, and so on, but still impressive: agree:

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

have you seen the videos of that nonsense that is from the MC and which looks like a lbp? did you like it? you will play

it, I also don’t like lost planets2

I rarely play, only what I liked at first sight, and am satisfied with this situation cases: agree:

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], do you deliberately read what I write or does it happen by chance?

ZY Kudo looks like a lbp only for some very strange people. And yes, I would "play" it. 10 years ago.

k
kykep 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b],
that nonsense is not from the MC, but from the left indie developers.

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], but is this anger sarcasm? I answer as sarcasm

"nenena, I mean that you were able to determine the plot and all levels of the game one by one demo. I, of course, understand that you are a hard-core gamer from the age of six you figure it out, etc., but still impressive "

ZY . I 'm not talking about kudo, I'm talking about a 3d indie platformer for hmbl, there was news in June / ilyul ....

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[off] [b] Crash-Override [/ b], well, write that indie. MS, what has to do with it? [/ Off]

okay, I will ask on serious schschs:
You were able to determine the plot and all other levels of the game from one single mission from the demo?

* answer yes / no will be ok

B
BlooDoo 18.09.21

I tried the demo. Not inserted. Perhaps because I played with bots (I'm sitting on silver for now). I feel I'm developing an allergy to Kapkom games ...: brash: Either it's all because I play them not with real partners, but with artificial brains, so all the fun is lost, I start paying attention to all sorts of little things like textures, water, animations, shoydor-moydorov instead of pairing with a friend "to break through the anus of a dinosaur": mrgreen: By the way, this is the most impressive moment in the demo: you stand in front of his mouth, you think "right now, he will crush me", and he swallows you, you run you shoot termites at his esophagus, shoot at his heart, suddenly you see teeth and think "stop! I should be somewhere in the ass area ??? ...": D

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], yes: D

about MS - well, why nitpick?

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

[off]
[quote] yes [/ quote]
Justify.

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], oh shchi, I still have to try to understand what was meant there ... [/ off]

C
Crash-Override 18.09.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b], why justify? You asked for the answer "yes / no" - get, sign

d
dburt 18.09.21

I agree that without snow and old years, I'm not rubbing, but if they close up the awesome jungle it will be ok.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] BlooDoo [/ b], pay gold and go in coop. according to the demo, this is the coolest coop tps at the moment 8) kapkom drives

F
Fat ninja 18.09.21

[b] Crash-Override [/ b], in the first part there were also pots online, then you raise the rank with normal gear ...